Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:30:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: adsensesale.info SCAM  (Read 169 times)
po1zon (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:24:19 PM

I know this particular website doesn't do business here but I still wanted to share my experience if someone else search info on them or wants to deal with them. They are basically scammers. The website might look professional and all but don't be fooled. They have fake numbers, fake address, fake reviews, etc. I paid for an adsense account and never received it. Seller kept telling me tomorrow, tomorrow, give me 2 days. He never also refunded my money.

Big scammer, avoid!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3892

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 02:32:32 PM

Big scammer, avoid!
I am not sure how they do business in the first place. If anyone ask me to buy a Bank account from someone then that's a red alert to me, buying a paypal account or any other kind of accounts which requires sensitive data are the same. I hope you get the point.

Similarly these adsense account sales are also something I do not thing should be legit business. The idea of the business already is a scam. So, how did you expect to get the service you were going to buy?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
po1zon (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:23:53 PM

Big scammer, avoid!
I am not sure how they do business in the first place. If anyone ask me to buy a Bank account from someone then that's a red alert to me, buying a paypal account or any other kind of accounts which requires sensitive data are the same. I hope you get the point.

Similarly these adsense account sales are also something I do not thing should be legit business. The idea of the business already is a scam. So, how did you expect to get the service you were going to buy?

Live and learn, that's the name of the game but all those things you mentioned, there's a market for that. Some sellers do actually deliver without just taking your money and running.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:27:58 PM

I know this particular website doesn't do business here but I still wanted to share my experience if someone else search info on them or wants to deal with them. They are basically scammers. The website might look professional and all but don't be fooled. They have fake numbers, fake address, fake reviews, etc. I paid for an adsense account and never received it. Seller kept telling me tomorrow, tomorrow, give me 2 days. He never also refunded my money.

Big scammer, avoid!

Where did you stumble that website and what payment processor have you used, if it is a peer to peer there's a chance that you will get scam, you should use Paypal or an escrow for this I bought an adsense account four years ago and I used paypal and the transaction went smooth, buying an adsense account has a lot of risk I got my adsense banned because of this.
po1zon (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:30:11 PM

Big scammer, avoid!

Where did you stumble that website and what payment processor have you used, if it is a peer to peer there's a chance that you will get scam, you should use Paypal or an escrow for this I bought an adsense account four years ago and I used paypal and the transaction went smooth, buying an adsense account has a lot of risk I got my adsense banned because of this.

Just searching google. Yes I did try paypal first but the guy said it "doesn't work" where he lives. I also agree with you. 99% of the time even if the account works Google will ban it, they're too smart to be fooled.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:43:15 PM

Big scammer, avoid!

Just searching google. Yes I did try paypal first but the guy said it "doesn't work" where he lives. I also agree with you. 99% of the time even if the account works Google will ban it, they're too smart to be fooled.

You should just spent your money from buying a domain and hiring writers from fiverr for content and if you have a good content in just two months you can apply for adsense account, it's safe and it's an achievement for you having acquired your adsense witout buying it from anyone.

po1zon (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:11:55 PM

You should just spent your money from buying a domain and hiring writers from fiverr for content and if you have a good content in just two months you can apply for adsense account, it's safe and it's an achievement for you having acquired your adsense witout buying it from anyone.

Yes, thanks for the feefback. It's appreciated. Facebook finally pulled the plug on this scammers page. That's something I guess. Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: