Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:49:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] FACITE - Blockchain Business Model In Kazakhstan  (Read 6097 times)
ianzag (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:18:22 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2019, 07:33:57 AM by ianzag

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:26:27 PM

there are some interesting partnerships in this project, but I have a few questions:
in what exchange do you implement the IEO?
dividends will be distributed in FIT tokens or others?
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:03:57 PM

Looks interesting with some of the great partners you have, but have your partners announced this partnership? I see your founder and CEO are Korean, why? Even though this project will be built in Kazakhstan, why none of the people of Kazakhstan or their Government were the advisors of this project, it makes me curious.
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:41:07 AM

Kazakhstan is large producer of the energy it is attractive place for mining companies they can get chance to set up business there and take advantage of cheap energy. I like this concept so that will keep this on the radar.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:25:13 AM

Kazakhstan is doing great with crowdsale in past months, saw some energy projects also that were good. My concern is the stated partners on the OP and website. If bittrex can miss out on this, I think every investor should take more time to verify partnership claims before investing, more so IEO can be distracting strategy for coin exchange list. Every project is adopting it as the space get engaged to crypto institutionalization. Its very good for any project but should be verified
derekeaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:39:24 AM

You talk a lot about mining, but your structure includes two more projects. If you promise to start mining in late April, when will the implementation of the project of transport maps and solar power stations begin? It turns out dividends will not be charged at the same time?
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:35:41 PM

Looks interesting with some of the great partners you have, but have your partners announced this partnership? I see your founder and CEO are Korean, why? Even though this project will be built in Kazakhstan, why none of the people of Kazakhstan or their Government were the advisors of this project, it makes me curious.
For the partnership, we have made and signed the documentations which we will be posting in our social media soon very big news will be coming with the IEO that will be happening in Korean exchange. Also our CEO is from Kazakhstan, he is not Korean. He came to Korea for his Master’s degree. The team is global as you can see. The project is involved with president of Kazakhstan and goverment officials which will also be announced with agreement papers in our social platform. Stay tunned for official announcement in our telegram and other social media platforms! Thank you for your question.
That is what many people are waiting for and we will be happy if you can announce it in the near future, before you start the IEO later.
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:20:59 PM

Is there a bonus system for investors? How many stages of sales on the stock exchange do you plan to do? Do you allow Canadians to participate?
Based on the title, means you cannot join the ICO as Canadians and you have to be Kazakhstan people before joining the ICO.
derekeaton

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:16:32 PM

Kazakhstan is becoming a new center for attracting investment in Asia. I like that you are seeking to expand the use of modern technology. It sounds promising. But many companies have a similar concept. So what is the biggest advantage of Facite project that make it better than other one?
The biggest advantage of Facite is that it can generate and share constant profits from large-scale mining complexes and diversified businesses.
kirkanrally

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:41:39 PM

Hey, looks nice but who is the co-founder of your project? Companies are published on the site, but their role is unclear.
stapanger4560

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:49:24 PM

hi guys. i have not seen such ambitious projects for a long time. reading your program i understand that Kazakhstan is able to make it to the list of leaders of mining, if everything goes well and the system works. how long will the sale last? does anyone know?
luckyman1113

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:55:55 PM

hi guys. i have not seen such ambitious projects for a long time. reading your program i understand that Kazakhstan is able to make it to the list of leaders of mining, if everything goes well and the system works. how long will the sale last? does anyone know?
early to rejoice, the dates have not yet been announced. facite requires good preparation, which is probably why team has not announced the start of sales for so long. in telegram admin wrote only that there will be two stages of ieo.
The idea is cool, but it looks strange that there is no new information or at least a video about the project. I hope, soon will call the date and exchange
Brahmankar

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:28:23 PM

I see a good concept that will help Kazakhstan to modernize the economy and make it more open and attractive for investors. However, what will you do if your project does not reach the soft cap?
Facite project will still be implemented. Of course, if the minimum investment is not recruited, it will take more time to launch all systems. But the Facite team has clear deadlines for achieving goals and support from Korean partners.
Thanks to a well-constructed idea that will allow the company to make profits literally from the air, from sunlight in photo power plants, I am sure that investors will actively support the project. At least u'm gonna invest. Only I would like to clarify, can I buy for a fiat?
derekeaton

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:47:59 PM

How long has your company been established? Is there any information confirming its reality? After all, it is not enough to specify one address when there is not even a website.
Here are the recent updates that were published by the Facite team in the Telegram

this is their headquater

I think this is Facite pretty teams
Coolman258

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:53:24 PM

Is fit token utility? What features does it have and how can tokens holders use it?
jnsmith

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:29:56 AM

I believe that this project will show a good result, because you have already built a power station, started working on a roadmap and will soon begin mining. What volume of tokens will be available for sale?
fenniKami

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:11:16 AM

Do you have a demo model of your platform? Will a mobile app be created? I don’t understand a bit where investors will make a profit
If we proceed from the fact that the project consists of three parts, then each will have its own control module released. But as I understand it, these will be internal components. And the investor will only benefit from the dividend payment control system. This may be just a personal account on the site, where interest payments are registered and you can keep track of charges. well these are my assumptions
mi5ha6in

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:17:18 AM

What do you think, when will it be possible to wait for the first major changes in the transport service system? How long will it take before it starts making a profit?
Kikakuzy

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:27:33 AM

Hey. Are there any presentations of your project? I would like to know more about the prospects before investing.
On Facite facebook page often appear videos about the project, here is one of them https://www.facebook.com/394735348032337/videos/362599487681416/?t=2
derekeaton

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:03:13 PM

Does your project have special conditions for early investors? Do you have a white list? How can I become part of it?
You’ll have to subscribe via https://facite.org/ and you’ll be notified when the token sale starts.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: