Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:25:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] FACITE - Blockchain Business Model In Kazakhstan  (Read 6097 times)
uyga78

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:37:54 AM

What are you going to use blockchain for? I do not find a mention in the white paper, where they would talk about these technical nuances
I believe that the blockchain is needed here only for the release of a token, which will then be used to pay dividends. I have no other ideas.
A blockchain based system will be created for the transport card. It is very convenient to link together fare collection services and payment system functions in other services and sales. In general, I agree that there is very little information in the documents in order to reveal the essence in more detail.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
borisenkoa420

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:40:49 AM

China has long been engaged in mining and it’s unlikely to succeed in pushing its positions from the market, even if they begin to ban traditional sources of energy for this. Is Kazakhstan so low in electricity prices that Facite really hopes to become competitors of Chinese miners?
derekeaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:58:25 AM

China has long been engaged in mining and it’s unlikely to succeed in pushing its positions from the market, even if they begin to ban traditional sources of energy for this. Is Kazakhstan so low in electricity prices that Facite really hopes to become competitors of Chinese miners?
Excluding Kazakhstan, the eleven countries (among them are developed countries like China, USA, Singapore, Japan South Korea, etc) mentioned above had an average mining cost of $9,355 for 1BTC. However, Kazakhstan recorded $2,835, the lowest among all.
borisenkoa420

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:38:05 PM

Excluding Kazakhstan, the eleven countries (among them are developed countries like China, USA, Singapore, Japan South Korea, etc) mentioned above had an average mining cost of $9,355 for 1BTC. However, Kazakhstan recorded $2,835, the lowest among all.
Then it is surprising that investors from the USA, China do not go there in droves, but only Korean partners are interested in the project implementation.
Sternhammer

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:05:00 PM

You give the calculation of tokens in relation to one ETH. But what is the price of a single token? And how to calculate the percentage of profit which I get if I will hold FIT token?
zinaq1230

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:09:22 PM

You give the calculation of tokens in relation to one ETH. But what is the price of a single token? And how to calculate the percentage of profit which I get if I will hold FIT token?
The price of the FIT token in relation to won is 1 Fit = 5 KRW. Calculate exactly how many tokens you get is difficult, because there will be about 5% bonuses. When the token goes to the exchange, the calculation will be made easier.
derekeaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:21:56 PM

Then it is surprising that investors from the USA, China do not go there in droves, but only Korean partners are interested in the project implementation.
I understand that only in 2017 they decided to use their solar power station for mining, and were looking for partners for initial capital.
That's right. The decision to partner with KHAN 21 HOLDING was made in October 2018. The company implements the project for Targar's 60MW Solar photovoltaic power station and 18 MW hydroelectric power plant business.
Atik059

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:00:47 AM

I will not call the site much informational, but it is good that there is activity in social networks. Anything heard about when facite team is planning to start mining?
fenniKami

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:09:38 AM

Are you planning to release a new white paper? I still have many questions to which there is no answer in the existing document. Especially about how dividend distributions will be made.
Now on the site is available an early version of white paper. Since the Facite has just begun to enter the implementation phase, the information will be further developed and a new document will be prepared. I hope that the team will not be long with this and we will see a more detailed version with the launch of sales. If you have any questions, write, we will try to help.
CaraMarinara

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:32:10 AM

I will not call the site much informational, but it is good that there is activity in social networks. Anything heard about when facite team is planning to start mining?
If you focus on road map, then it should already have been launched. However, considering that the team recently demonstrated a mining center, I did not see that everything was ready for work there. So I do not exclude the delay in mining and the accrual of the first dividends
Brahmankar

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:32:56 AM

I have not heard about Kazakhstan. Is the country friendly for crypto mining, previously there were similar projects there? After all, close to the Chinese neighbors who are not so positive due to environmental problems
I have already met similar projects from Kazakhstan, but the facite will be the first to plan such large-scale production.
Chinese miners will soon become legends, but Kazakhstan did not have extensive mining centers before. And now Facite is going to use mining based on environmental sources of electricity. There should be no problems. This is a whole new level.
ahmatainura20

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:09:58 AM

If it project is as good as it is described, then miners will no longer have a chance to earn good money. The era of large companies such as facite
haha, a couple of miners will definitely be less. they all leave to work in facite. By the way, are there still free places in the team?
I think everything here works as well as with Bonkov deposits. As long as you have tokens in your account, then you get dividends. You can withdraw and sell them, but it is worth considering that then your share of investment in the project will decrease, as will your dividends
reshards

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:50:09 AM

Hello. Do you have a referral program? This kind of action would be effective in my opinion. After all, this stimulates the influx of new investors, because users are interested in increasing the size of their payments, thanks to attracted referrals
Your words have logic. I have not heard anything about the referral program. Thewp only marked bounty and airdrop as planned actions for Facite investors.
Iryni888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:14:48 PM

Hello everyone, what's new? When will they finally start selling? I have been waiting for the second month, but there is no news. Is it a scam or just unpreparedness?
mi5ha6in

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:24:44 PM

Hello everyone, what's new? When will they finally start selling? I have been waiting for the second month, but there is no news. Is it a scam or just unpreparedness?
I would call it disorganization, not a scam. I have a friend in Kazakhstan, he said that he had heard about this project. So have to wait for news from the team.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 04:25:51 AM

I would call it disorganization, not a scam. I have a friend in Kazakhstan, he said that he had heard about this project. So have to wait for news from the team.

They are just lacking in communication and they are not taking community engagement seriously. So probably they are too big in Kazakhstan and they are more focus on their own country rather than engaging in other people globally.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:00:06 AM

They are just lacking in communication and they are not taking community engagement seriously. So probably they are too big in Kazakhstan and they are more focus on their own country rather than engaging in other people globally.
How can they look at one eye about communication because in my opinion the communication with the community they will develop but after all we must continue to see what happens in the future

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
jnsmith

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:13:57 PM

I asked admin in telegram chat. He said that the Facite team is planning to release a new white paper and will also make changes to the site. I think their idea is so big that they are too busy developing than advertising the project.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 08:45:55 PM

I asked admin in telegram chat. He said that the Facite team is planning to release a new white paper and will also make changes to the site. I think their idea is so big that they are too busy developing than advertising the project.

They have a point but community engagement is important to ensure you still have a community when their development job is complete.

The project is useless if there's no community to support it Cheesy

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
mi5ha6in

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:35:26 PM

It seems to me that it is strange to use a name for Facite token that already has someone else’s project? I find in search of the same token is FIT at Fast Invest Token, despite the fact that this project appeared on the listing earlier
If the Facite developers did not take care of the uniqueness of the token name, this is of course problematic. But on the other hand, think for yourself, there are not so many unique names. Just users need to be careful to buy tokens in the place specified by the team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: