Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange BCX on the Forkonex.com exchange  (Read 89 times)
Threeka (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 08:20:51 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2020, 09:38:56 AM by mprep

Found BCX exchange on Forkonex.com exchange
What do you say about the Forkonex.com exchange and BCX trading on this exchange.
He placed a BCX / BTC order, but the order did not pass.

[mod note: removed non-english content]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 12:02:37 PM

I've visited but it seems that they have already closed.

IMPORTANT UPDATE 13TH MARCH 2020 WE HAVE DECIDED TO CLOSE DOWN THIS EXCHANGE. PLEASE WITHDRAW YOUR COINS ASAP.

Don't deposit anything if they have already announced their closure.

Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 01:11:12 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE 13TH MARCH 2020 WE HAVE DECIDED TO CLOSE DOWN THIS EXCHANGE. PLEASE WITHDRAW YOUR COINS ASAP.

Its a warning for all trader's who want to try  that exchange or any new exchange without searching. always check the update of the exchange before using it so you will never have a problem. Something like that is really  important to know or else your deposit money will be wasted. And there is posibility that you will never have back the balance you already deposit because the exchange is close .

sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 11:49:36 AM

Its a warning for all trader's who want to try  that exchange or any new exchange without searching. always check the update of the exchange before using it so you will never have a problem. Something like that is really  important to know or else your deposit money will be wasted. And there is posibility that you will never have back the balance you already deposit because the exchange is close .
I've witnessed that someone also complained and posted the same experience of depositing to a closing exchange. He didn't read the terms and the announcement that they are about to close and yet he deposited.

I can't recall it if the deposited amount was returned but most likely it was not. Very easy to determine where to deposit and what exchange to use, if the name isn't familiar so spare that decision and choose the known for safety purposes.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 09:55:58 AM

I've witnessed that someone also complained and posted the same experience of depositing to a closing exchange. He didn't read the terms and the announcement that they are about to close and yet he deposited.

I can't recall it if the deposited amount was returned but most likely it was not. Very easy to determine where to deposit and what exchange to use, if the name isn't familiar so spare that decision and choose the known for safety purposes.

i see but still they shouldnt allow deposits if they are closing . they can always block the incoming deposits or return the money from those people that havent knew the announcement . also they can notify thier users via email and phone if ever there is an important events that will happen like this one .

its a new exchange i believe because me either arent familiar with it but there i find it okay to try new sites sometimes as long as i have already done some research in regards to them . 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: