Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:37:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Adoption and Legality of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in india.  (Read 216 times)
BL46K 7193R

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:54:37 AM

Yes, in many countries of Asia, Bitcoin is not legally allowed to perform activities. In India, the Indian government has not accepted Bitcoin legally. Since many people in India are involved in this Bitcoin and other crypto coins, they have appealed in the Supreme Court. It is certainly a positive side to Indian Bitcoin users. Hopefully they'll get their expected results.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:44:53 AM

I doubt anything positive would happen under this government because ministers are more interested in religious politics without any intention of development.
This is exactly what I mentioned in one of my recent posts. With BJP back in power, the crypto situation will continue to stay uncertain in India and I am not expecting them to suddenly adopt and regulate crypto in the near future.

If it stays uncertain, it is a blessings in disguise for us! However, once Finance Ministry steps in, the ball will start rolling in opposite direction and then it will be very bad for us! Also the conception about bitcoin is still not clear for majority of the Indians, they still think it is illegal and they don't need cryptos in their life. I have recently joined MyLot and started posting one or two things about cryptos, the kind of bashing I have started receiving from Indians, is just huge! I don't hope anything positive under BJP governments in the next 5 years!

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:10:49 AM

I doubt anything positive would happen under this government because ministers are more interested in religious politics without any intention of development.
This is exactly what I mentioned in one of my recent posts. With BJP back in power, the crypto situation will continue to stay uncertain in India and I am not expecting them to suddenly adopt and regulate crypto in the near future.

If it stays uncertain, it is a blessings in disguise for us! However, once Finance Ministry steps in, the ball will start rolling in opposite direction and then it will be very bad for us! Also the conception about bitcoin is still not clear for majority of the Indians, they still think it is illegal and they don't need cryptos in their life. I have recently joined MyLot and started posting one or two things about cryptos, the kind of bashing I have started receiving from Indians, is just huge! I don't hope anything positive under BJP governments in the next 5 years!

don't be dishearten in most countries that their government has not even been negative about bitcoin, people have the same attitude sometimes because they have been misinformed by the media and lots of false information they find on the internet. so they bash anybody who says the truth that is in contradiction with their mislead thoughts.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: