Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:39:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should you do in bearish market?  (Read 20671 times)
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:39:26 AM

the best thing we can do in the bearish market is to collect most of the development coins follow their roadmap and social media and hold those coins as long term asset  .Bear market is right opportunity to buy coins at cheap price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 10:00:18 AM

In my opinion selling valuable assets during a bearish market is really a bad idea because losses are surely guaranteed as price decreasing rapidly. It is advised to better hold until the bear market calm in order to sustain a manageable profit when market soon to recover.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:07:22 PM

We can evaluate opportunities to survive. There are always opportunities in the crypto market, even if the price of bitcoin falls over and over. Or if you have no idea what to do, wait for the better situation.

One should have patience and do not sell in a hurry as it can lead to losses. Also consider this is a testing time as well because time will come when you will see market will reach 10k+ and those who hold the top coins will help them to make money from their investment.

traders will not be able to wait that long for recover prices, I think a trader must have the wise decision, even if it gives a loss. Bears are full of risks so you have to be prepared for that, the most important thing is to use the opportunity as well as possible when the conditions are bearish, don't wait too long to sell. keep trade and becareful
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:49:12 PM

In my opinion selling valuable assets during a bearish market is really a bad idea because losses are surely guaranteed as price decreasing rapidly. It is advised to better hold until the bear market calm in order to sustain a manageable profit when market soon to recover.

It is a bad idea since you are just surrendering your future profits. Instead of just selling them at a low price, it is better to wait or hold them for some period of time until the price gets back to a good price. Instead of losing your profit, I guess it is a good call to just wait and be patient since we all know that being patient is a good thing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
CTRLX

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:41:09 PM

It is never known how much the price will drops in bear periods and our guess are often incorrect. However, even in these periods, a short-term increase may occur. Instead of doing daily trading, it is more logical to me to trade with less money in times of rising.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:17:03 PM

In a bearish market, look for a promising project with a proof of concept - preferably having a working product, buy their dip and keep buying and brace for impact, if you survive it, you'll be really rich. Else, you'd have to gamble your way through a stack of shitcoins and hoping against favorable odds that you hit a jackpot - a coin that will ride the bear and come out unscathed.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:11:05 PM

Invest a bit more when there is a bearish market. Having a bearish market is a signal for a few investors to add some more investment. Nevertheless, you will gain profit from the bearish market.
common and commonly done investors buy when cheap prices and sell them when prices become expensive and of course to get profits in their investments
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:14:02 PM

Invest a bit more when there is a bearish market. Having a bearish market is a signal for a few investors to add some more investment. Nevertheless, you will gain profit from the bearish market.
common and commonly done investors buy when cheap prices and sell them when prices become expensive and of course to get profits in their investments
that's the basic on crypto trading.simple thing that its difficult to to because most of us have no knowledge about trading.but the thing we can do in bearish market was buy cheap on major coins

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:43:58 PM

We can evaluate opportunities to survive. There are always opportunities in the crypto market, even if the price of bitcoin falls over and over. Or if you have no idea what to do, wait for the better situation.

One should have patience and do not sell in a hurry as it can lead to losses. Also consider this is a testing time as well because time will come when you will see market will reach 10k+ and those who hold the top coins will help them to make money from their investment.

To have more patience is importantat during bear market because you can’t easily make profit on this trend. The best way to enjoy the bear market is to buy bitcoin or other top altcoins, you have to trust them because those are the coins that can bounce back even if it falls big. There’s still time to accumulate, take the risk of holding top coins.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:25:46 AM

Based from my experience, here is what I did during a bearish slump market:

First, never lose your head and composure. A bearish market can literally destroy your head especially when you purchased something and its initial price is lower to the market price. Seeing your resources lose value can be devastating but never lose your composure and goal;

Second, panic-selling is the worst move you can do during a bearish market. Not only that you sold your resources in a lesser value but this also may give rise to poor decision making and regret at the future. Although panic-selling may be acceptable in extreme situations; and

Third, decide when to sell your investments. This will be relative to every individual but you have to determine on when you should cash-out your investments to fiat. Losses may incur but this can also mitigate the damage further.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:03:58 AM

In my honest opinion I am already hoarding a lot of my earned money from my usual work and saving it for later when the market start it's charades. It may seem shady but only those who wants to risk it has their own freedom of doing it. It may also seem stupid but I am waiting for that jump to happen.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:36:09 AM

During bear market times, it is always good for coin holders to stay calm and avoid any form of FUD creation because it does no good to the market than to create panic selling. Also, it is good for investors to buy more of the valuable during bear markets because they sell at relatively low prices.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:42:36 AM

In my honest opinion I am already hoarding a lot of my earned money from my usual work and saving it for later when the market start it's charades. It may seem shady but only those who wants to risk it has their own freedom of doing it. It may also seem stupid but I am waiting for that jump to happen.

I googled up the word charades and it means fake or false.  Do you mean you are spending your cash for fake market trends ?  (  ex. Fake bull , fake bear )    .  and why do you call it shady ?  Its not a shady act to spend your hard earned cash on cryptos but just make sure that you spend it on proper times and not for the fake/trap trends   .  chosing the  right kind of crypto do also matter the most 
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:08:00 AM

During bear market times, it is always good for coin holders to stay calm and avoid any form of FUD creation because it does no good to the market than to create panic selling. Also, it is good for investors to buy more of the valuable during bear markets because they sell at relatively low prices.
I agree.Panic selling won't bring any good to all investors so as much as possible,stay calm and relax when bearish season comes.We won't lose our capital unless we sell our coins with a relatively low price.Bearish market has always given us great chances to earn more bitcoins and even potential altcoins which are bargain at an affordable price.

Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:15:21 AM

I agree.Panic selling won't bring any good to all investors so as much as possible,stay calm and relax when bearish season comes.We won't lose our capital unless we sell our coins with a relatively low price.Bearish market has always given us great chances to earn more bitcoins and even potential altcoins which are bargain at an affordable price.

Panic attack is just normal. It's how you are going to react to it that might affect your decision. When we are in panic mode, our decisions are clouded and can make a quick action (like pushing the sell button) and then regret it later.

And yes, it won't bring any good to us and even to the market. That's why we always advise against panic selling, worst you are losing. There's nothing wrong with waiting or make your move when the dust settles. If hard to control it though, but through experience, I'm sure most of can learn how to control ourselves and make a good decision later.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 10:17:42 AM

It is a bad idea since you are just surrendering your future profits. Instead of just selling them at a low price, it is better to wait or hold them for some period of time until the price gets back to a good price. Instead of losing your profit, I guess it is a good call to just wait and be patient since we all know that being patient is a good thing.
Yes, selling when the market goes down is always a silly idea because we all know that whales want to manipulate market prices to accumulate, they will always push prices down to lower levels over time, and of course when they have accumulated enough, they will pump again, and selling at the time of pumping will be reasonable, instead of selling at the time of going down, calm and patient will win in this market, so what we should do is maintain positive and control emotions, don't let it fall into the depths of despair.

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
N0sferatu

Activity: 386
Merit: 78

[insert coin to continue]

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:20:22 AM

I like the bearish trend to accumulate more coins. More & more, day by day..  Roll Eyes

Also trying daytrading in this sideway market is something i can recommend (made about +10% in the last few months).

merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:55:36 PM

I think even with experience it's still hard to predict the bottom.Since we expect Bitcoin prices to rise eventually, I think anytime other than a rally is a good time to buy - that is if you intend to hold longterm.

No one can predict the bottom, thats why its recommended to buy in at different levels to average your buy in cost.  The old saying is that time in the market beats timing the market and I definitely agree with that.

Assuming the stock don't completely collapse and one's left a bagholder of course knocks on wood but yes, that's a perfectly reasonable buying strategy. Most people complaining about the low prices are those that bought expensive bitcoins anyway. The hodlers are unpertrubed as always.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 03:30:09 PM

Just hold your crypto and just wait. As we all know that in bearish market every investors or contributors has potential loss and it will be a loss if one will going to trade or sell. Anyway market slowly recovering so there is no need for one to panic now and do selling of crypto holdings.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:10:45 AM

traders will not be able to wait that long for recover prices, I think a trader must have the wise decision, even if it gives a loss. Bears are full of risks so you have to be prepared for that, the most important thing is to use the opportunity as well as possible when the conditions are bearish, don't wait too long to sell. keep trade and becareful

Actually it depends on each other perspective, as I can say there is a lot of difference between traders and investors because traders need a continous profit meanwhile investors only get to hit one big bearish moment and boom. So if it starts the momentum then they will be more active to trade meanwhile investors just watching how it grows and let it keeps on going up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: