Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:50:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shengfx and Metatrader 4 (HONG KONG bit coin trading)  (Read 249 times)
9nineproblems (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 07:00:42 AM

Hello,

I have an acquaintance, someone I have known for a little time but do not know extremely well or would call a friend. She has presented me with an opportunity of trading bitcoin to make what is described as between a '10%-20% return on investment'.

I only know a little bit about bit coining trading from general research and have actually never done it and now I am on the brink of doing wanted to check it was safe to do - is it possible with someone with more knowledge and experience in these matters could provide me with whether this is a scam or not.

The friend has A family member of  who works full time in financial trading provides her with periods of specific time periods to buy and then sell bitcoin to make a return of 10-20%.

They are based in Hong Kong and use an organisation called 'Sheng FX' to deposit money.

They then trade using Meta Trader 4 to conduct the trading itself.

Can anyone confirm if the trading itself (buying and selling specific points - usually forecast a few or a day in advance) is a legitimate tactic within bitcoin trading?

And whether Sheng FX and Meta Trader 4 are reputable outfits?

Any help would be much appreciated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grems2

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 10:33:45 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2020, 10:57:01 PM by Grems2

You can send me a private message, maybe we have contact with the same girl, send private message to me.
I tried to send you a message, but you do not accept messages from newbies.

Allow newbies to send you PMs.
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 02:16:34 AM

my advice do not invest your funds in someone else's trading, you better study by yourself, trading with own capital and trading with other people's funds are not the same, most people who entrust their funds to trade other people end up disappointing, I have often encountered cases like that, even a professional trader when trading other people's funds his mental psychology will be different.
MS1982

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 11:31:56 AM

Hi guys,

I have contact to a girl, since the end of october 2019. She adviced me to invest in forex trading.

The company is sheng fx.

Has anyone some expierence with them?

Grems2

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 02:39:24 PM

Hi guys,

I have contact to a girl, since the end of october 2019. She adviced me to invest in forex trading.

The company is sheng fx.

Has anyone some expierence with them?

Hi
Please send me a PM with the name of that girl and I tell you...
Freddy11

Activity: 391
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 09:50:38 PM

Absolutely not. I don’t think there is much known about ShengFX, so why would anyone want to put his hard earn money with something like that? I will not really want to do that but if anyone wants to take such risk then it’s just his own choice to do so.
Adana01

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 06:13:50 PM

Is her name Aikee??
justcrypto2

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 07:29:06 PM

I am also talking to a girl from singapure and she advised me to do forex trading on shengfx. she is also very flirty and sends me images. is it the same girl?
MITULAN

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 03:39:03 PM

I think I am talking to same girl. I believe it is a scam. The phone number is not original. Website bought from godaddy.com. The address relating to residential in US. The person says from Singapore but she doesn't know Singapore's city( I know this because I lived in Singapore before). When probed further, stories doesn't add up. Shengfx does not have true credential. Spread betting is not allowed in China where the real shengfx is. The Hong Kong branch is not FX based. Money will be lost as there is no evidence for the money transferred and will not be covered by any money regulatory such as FCA. The money will go as gift to a friend as it is done via bank transfer. Avoid at any cost.
HErodPK

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 08:05:27 AM

Hello.
I just hoping may someone know more. I also try to trace down the company Same name Sheng FX. Same story pretty girl kind of flirting behavior.
I met with her online, talk on wiber Chat/Call a couple of times. Its going on since early December. So far we make no error since trading "A" famili member is kind aof a pro in the business and analisis, but also worried a lot about the money i do invested.

Since i dont want to risk to much the girl is vanished cuz i pissed her of real quick by tracing down fake pictures what she sended to me. Google image search  Roll Eyes

I kept the Contact with "A" family member, i not saying i do trust them but the know what they doing if you have reasonable knowlage aboput bit coin day trade.

Summari: I met them on the same way, ask to inwest on the same company. i did withraw a couple of time, it take like a week to get it. It is suspicius that who send the money is flagged as IDV = Individual. i do ask the customer support about: " The Platform individual account is mainly to solve the forign exchange controll problems for some custumer countries" "You may log in to your user account and check under"deposit" -" internatioan wire transfer" most of our platform reciving accounts is individual"

I did invest a couple of K$ since i doubled the money, still not trust any of them. Only "A" because hes show some proffesionalism as we talk througt the month. But still is look like shady business  Cry

Girl Name Carlota communicate only throught wiber what is not really a reasonable platform to share information about upcoming amrket trend. "A" Andy Linn....sound familiar? may you we can share picture may its match... also the girl swapiing number like monthly, another suspicius fact

Hit me if you have more infoes!
Aiwaaa

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 08:24:58 PM

Yesss guys she is lier thr same grl singaphore nd life in usa she is the 1 long hair small eyes friendly but she is lier i wish i can post her pic here fr all of u
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: