Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:49:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO]Tagz- Australia's licensed & regulated Dual Gateway Exchange Platform  (Read 2125 times)
lalitbansal (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 11:14:07 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 11:18:00 AM

same old crappy over the counter ico design Cheesy

How come you already have a an Australian license to operate an exchange? Your project are still in ICO phase...

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
CupidCoin[CUP]

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:28:42 AM

I am confused your claiming to be affiliated with AUSTRAC and such but doing an ICO?
TAGZ
Copper Member

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:48:11 AM

I am confused your claiming to be affiliated with AUSTRAC and such but doing an ICO?

Correct although legally we are marketing an ICO, we are indeed regulated and registered which more suggests an STO, although we are not offering equity in TAGZ the company at this stage. The native TAGZ Token is a utility token much the same way as Binance's BNB Token works to reduce fees and offer extra liquidity on the exchange.

In order to operate an exchange in Australia, depending on what services are offered, an active AML/CTF program with AUSTRAC reporting and registration with ASIC along with KYC requirements are a pre-requisite to having approval in place. Our ICO is a means to gain the funding needed in order to build the exchange and on-board users as per our roadmap.

I hope this answers your question and clears up any confusion.

Thanks for your interest!
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:09:12 PM

The project team offers a licensed cryptocurrency exchange and I think it will be a guarantee that the project will not be fraudulent and investors ' money will be safe and saved .
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:39:23 PM

The competition has always been huge. It is not only now. I think a lot depends on marketing here. If the team will rely on the promotion and advertising of the project, they will succeed!
Competition has always been high, regardless of whether it is on the Internet or in real life, everyone wants to be better than the other, this is what drives projects.
But you need to understand the fact that without a good and high-quality advertising, not a single project can hold out for long in the market, which means you need a marketer who can really do everything clearly.

Good marketing is needed for a new platform to explore their potential in gaining their loyal users.
However, you can only market a platform if they have honest-to-goodness product that you can boast of.
And being a licensed exchange platform is I think a good way to start.
Though it doesn't secure the platform's success, yet, people's trust start from the legalities of the platform.

However, when someone says they are based from Australia, I think of Cryptopia.
So how did you evaluate your exchange's security? Is there some sort of third party validating your tight security?

CupidCoin[CUP]

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:39:51 PM

Correct although legally we are marketing an ICO, we are indeed regulated and registered which more suggests an STO, although we are not offering equity in TAGZ the company at this stage. The native TAGZ Token is a utility token much the same way as Binance's BNB Token works to reduce fees and offer extra liquidity on the exchange.

In order to operate an exchange in Australia, depending on what services are offered, an active AML/CTF program with AUSTRAC reporting and registration with ASIC along with KYC requirements are a pre-requisite to having approval in place. Our ICO is a means to gain the funding needed in order to build the exchange and on-board users as per our roadmap.

I hope this answers your question and clears up any confusion.

Thanks for your interest!

Thanks for the detailed response this does look interesting indeed especially being Australian based I will be following this. More competition in the space can only lead to better adoption and choices for the Australian crypto community. I wish you the very best with this project.
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 09:48:52 AM

What do you mean? Are you familiar with this Tagz project? It seems to me that they are new to the crypto industry ... Or am I mistaken?

I am not aware of Tagz projects, But i am only aware to their ICO design and their ICO platform that been used by scammy ico company with lazy and non-funded projects. In short a $300 out of the pocket expenses and you can have the same ICO Cheesy

The project team offers a licensed cryptocurrency exchange and I think it will be a guarantee that the project will not be fraudulent and investors ' money will be safe and saved .

Did they show their license? So anyone can verifiy..?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
TAGZ
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:42:26 AM

What do you mean? Are you familiar with this Tagz project? It seems to me that they are new to the crypto industry ... Or am I mistaken?

I am not aware of Tagz projects, But i am only aware to their ICO design and their ICO platform that been used by scammy ico company with lazy and non-funded projects. In short a $300 out of the pocket expenses and you can have the same ICO Cheesy

Our registration/license/approval is publicly available.

It can be seen by downloading our pitch deck here: https://tagz.com/wp-content/uploads/tagz_pitch_deck.pdf.
A copy of our genuine ASIC certificate is included in our whitepaper too here: https://tagz.com/wp-content/uploads/tagz_whitepaper.pdf
Bitkocha

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:41:42 PM

You're right I didn't see their license and only trust their words . It would be good for the team to place their license on the site so that people can see it and know that it is not a hoax .
TAGZ
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:17:59 PM

You're right I didn't see their license and only trust their words . It would be good for the team to place their license on the site so that people can see it and know that it is not a hoax .

Please look up 4 messages in this thread Smiley
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 02:43:24 PM

It can be seen by downloading our pitch deck here: https://tagz.com/wp-content/uploads/tagz_pitch_deck.pdf.
A copy of our genuine ASIC certificate is included in our whitepaper too here: https://tagz.com/wp-content/uploads/tagz_whitepaper.pdf

Is this license allow you to run an ICO and Collect Investments from public?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
SPQRCoin
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:19:18 PM
Merited by peloso (1)

Dear forum members! Be careful! There is a suspicion that this topic advances the paid group members of the forum. An imitation of interest is created. Users are registered on the same day with a difference of several minutes.
Detailed information here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5105163.msg50338608#msg50338608

Red flags alert!
RuTranslator
Copper Member

Activity: 152

BM Russian Translator

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:34:03 PM

Russian Translation Reserved
Joendio

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:08:56 PM

If this will be next month, then it will really be cool, because a lot of people just invest more actively in projects.
I also think that if the market changes the bearish trend to the bullish trend and the global pump starts at the cryptocurrencies, then the ICO will again "swell" from thousands of new investors.
Well, it is logical that if the market starts to show growth, then the majority of investors will return to projects.
96InnIvanova

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:10:09 AM

Is this license allow you to run an ICO and Collect Investments from public?
This is not a license. These are just links to the white paper of the Tagz project. And we would like to see more project documents.
We will wait when the administration provides us with more documents than they are now, I think this is the right decision.
Certainly, in order to make any conclusions about the prospects of investing in this project, you need to have certain information. Therefore, I want the team to provide as many documents as possible.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:54:10 AM

It would be cool if it turned out to be true! I think so many people are waiting for this. But it seems to me that in the next month we will see a pump on the market!
I also expect that the pump will happen pretty soon. Of course, no one says that we will see again $ 20,000 for Bitcoin, but I think within 8000-10000 dollars there will be a price for 1 BTC. Well, respectively, tokens and altcoins will increase in price.
If Bitcoin grows 2 or 3 times, then altcoins can easily grow 10 or more times. Therefore, I prefer to invest in altcoins. Although of course the risks are much higher.
I dont think bitcoin will grow like 2 years back ago since there will be no such prediction which is really predictable.
Joendio

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:18:45 PM

It would be cool if it turned out to be true! I think so many people are waiting for this. But it seems to me that in the next month we will see a pump on the market!
I also expect that the pump will happen pretty soon. Of course, no one says that we will see again $ 20,000 for Bitcoin, but I think within 8000-10000 dollars there will be a price for 1 BTC. Well, respectively, tokens and altcoins will increase in price.
If Bitcoin grows 2 or 3 times, then altcoins can easily grow 10 or more times. Therefore, I prefer to invest in altcoins. Although of course the risks are much higher.
I dont think bitcoin will grow like 2 years back ago since there will be no such prediction which is really predictable.
Now the minimum growth in the market is only, everything is gradually increasing, is it really a question, for how long?
Galdavea

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:27:27 PM

Now the minimum growth in the market is only, everything is gradually increasing, is it really a question, for how long?
Well, I personally observe a new growth every day on various exchanges, but it is completely insignificant
RuTranslator
Copper Member

Activity: 152

BM Russian Translator

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:26:39 AM

Russian Translation Reserved
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: