Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:48:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO]Tagz- Australia's licensed & regulated Dual Gateway Exchange Platform  (Read 2123 times)
96InnIvanova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:26:21 PM

realistically it takes time for any project to excel and yes good and committed team that actually want to deliver and if this team really stick to their promise i believe everyone both the investor and the project team with have a good future 
It takes not only time but also the team to work, make updates in the project and promote it in the market, as for me this is the key to success
Properly selected exchanges also decide a lot for the initial price of the token, as people start trading there, if they see that the token is standing still, they understand that there is no point in investing there
Of course it is very important which exchanges will be selected by the team to start. If the majority of exchanges will be with a free listing, then you should not wait for a rush around the coin. you need to go where there are many traders and investors - this is usually top-level exchanges.
They say that the miser pays 2 times, that’s the point, and even in the business itself, the exchanges need to be chosen correctly.
Best of all on one popular paid exchange and its place is occupied there than immediately for 10 free
You're 100% right! Better one paid than a hundred free. Free cheese is only in a mousetrap. Therefore, I hope that the project team will make the right decision and place the coin on top exchanges and top services!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rdalvianna

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:03:21 PM

realistically it takes time for any project to excel and yes good and committed team that actually want to deliver and if this team really stick to their promise i believe everyone both the investor and the project team with have a good future 
It takes not only time but also the team to work, make updates in the project and promote it in the market, as for me this is the key to success
Properly selected exchanges also decide a lot for the initial price of the token, as people start trading there, if they see that the token is standing still, they understand that there is no point in investing there
Of course it is very important which exchanges will be selected by the team to start. If the majority of exchanges will be with a free listing, then you should not wait for a rush around the coin. you need to go where there are many traders and investors - this is usually top-level exchanges.
They say that the miser pays 2 times, that’s the point, and even in the business itself, the exchanges need to be chosen correctly.
Best of all on one popular paid exchange and its place is occupied there than immediately for 10 free
You're 100% right! Better one paid than a hundred free. Free cheese is only in a mousetrap. Therefore, I hope that the project team will make the right decision and place the coin on top exchanges and top services!
It is better to take 2 popular exchanges and pay them, this is the best option in fact
Qabette

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:17:37 PM

Of course, the project team is interested in the success of the project more than other users and investors. After all, the success of the project is the business reputation of the developers.
Of course, the more people on the platform, the higher the percentage of success, so there are much more potential investors.
Endaynethe

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:08:35 PM

Of course, the project team is interested in the success of the project more than other users and investors. After all, the success of the project is the business reputation of the developers.
Of course, the more people on the platform, the higher the percentage of success, so there are much more potential investors.
If ethereum reaches 200 dollars, which I am sure of, then in reality, as for me, everything will be different
Idgitcha

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:22:22 PM

If ethereum reaches 200 dollars, which I am sure of, then in reality, as for me, everything will be different
If there is no drawdown on the market by the end of the week, then the market will gradually return to its initial stage.
80ArkPopova

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:05:11 AM

A free listing is of course good, but it will not give popularity at the very beginning, since usually all tokens on popular exchanges
You're right! You need a paid listing on the popular and famous exchange. Only then will it be possible to count on popularity among users.
96InnIvanova

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:19:53 AM

Because very often projects carry out listing for exchanges on which there are practically no users. There it is not possible either to buy or sell your coins. It turns out that such a listing is a pure formality ... Therefore, I believe that you only need a listing on the top exchanges, otherwise it is a useless undertaking.
1977IulAlieva

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:47:15 AM

It would be cool if it turned out to be true! I think so many people are waiting for this. But it seems to me that in the next month we will see a pump on the market!
I also expect that the pump will happen pretty soon. Of course, no one says that we will see again $ 20,000 for Bitcoin, but I think within 8000-10000 dollars there will be a price for 1 BTC. Well, respectively, tokens and altcoins will increase in price.
If Bitcoin grows 2 or 3 times, then altcoins can easily grow 10 or more times. Therefore, I prefer to invest in altcoins. Although of course the risks are much higher.
I dont think bitcoin will grow like 2 years back ago since there will be no such prediction which is really predictable.
My opinion is that Bitcoin will not be higher than 6 thousand even more than a year, even so that analysts would not tell us
$ 6000 is a very low price. I don't think Bitcoin will be worth that kind of money. Most likely the price will be about $ 10,000 for 1 BTC. Accordingly, this will give an excellent chance for the altcoin pump.
I don’t know when it will be such that the price of bitcoin will grow so high, I wanted to believe it, but as usual there is one question, when will it finally come?
This morning something happened that you dreamed about in your message yesterday. Grin Within a few hours, Bitcoin managed to break through not only the resistance level of $ 4,400, but also grow to $ 5,000. I think this is the beginning of a big pump!
If the market has come up with the growth of Bitcoin and the whole world cryptocurrency, then you should think about the investments themselves, while there is time
I think that now is the best time to actively invest in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin showed a steady growth trend. Now is the perfect time to invest in promising altcoins that will bring their investors a good profit in the near future!
GalievaNab

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:57:28 AM

Which coins will you list? And also Your platform looks nice.
I am also very interested in what coins will be presented on the Tagz platform? Were there any polls or contests for the right to free listing on the Tagz platform? This could be turned into a whole advertising campaign!
80ArkPopova

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:57:18 PM

The main thing that the team did not stop active development and did not reduce the pace of project development and development of its platform. And then very soon the world will get a rather interesting project that will surely interest many crypto investors!
Veregig

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:11:30 PM

The main thing that the team did not stop active development and did not reduce the pace of project development and development of its platform. And then very soon the world will get a rather interesting project that will surely interest many crypto investors!
Everything has its time, the project is developing and rightly so, now the market allows it to do
Teryle

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:25:30 PM

Now that period in the market when it is impossible to stop and you need to move on while the rate is growing, it means there will be more investors
Pabirope

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:06:48 PM

Because very often projects carry out listing for exchanges on which there are practically no users. There it is not possible either to buy or sell your coins. It turns out that such a listing is a pure formality ... Therefore, I believe that you only need a listing on the top exchanges, otherwise it is a useless undertaking.
Well, yes, it is very important to choose the right exchange so that it all develops in the future, you can pay for the listing, but there will be no result
Joendio

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:21:59 PM

I am also very interested in what coins will be presented on the Tagz platform? Were there any polls or contests for the right to free listing on the Tagz platform? This could be turned into a whole advertising campaign!
Well, it makes no sense to advertise at an early stage, as it is necessary on the contrary to bypass competitors
Galdavea

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:49:01 PM

Is there some advances on being a crypto exchange that is located on Australia? I don't really know what the regulations are in there.
Australia is the leading country in the world for the implementation of cryptocurrency. I think that it is not for nothing that the project chose this country to introduce its ideas.
So the team how it turns out has chosen a very correct path for itself, since Australia is hopeful of the project Smiley
I know a lot of crypto projects that choose Australia as their place of registration. They say that there is very loyal legislation in relation to crypto projects.
Well, if the state allows, why not help it develop in the world of cryptocurrency, as a very good option
96InnIvanova

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:07:02 PM

Everything has its time, the project is developing and rightly so, now the market allows it to do
I also think that the project was lucky to start developing at the same time during the market reversal. How many projects were not lucky because they were “born” in the great depression of 2018, and Tagz develops when the market grows. This greatly increases the chances of success of the project!
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:24:43 PM

I also think that the project was lucky to start developing at the same time during the market reversal. How many projects were not lucky because they were “born” in the great depression of 2018, and Tagz develops when the market grows. This greatly increases the chances of success of the project!

Right, if the market recovers then Tagz will also follow it. I think this is quite clear by showing the license that they will be serious in a project they are going through, "Tagz".
Vaneenneva

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:04:16 PM

Right, if the market recovers then Tagz will also follow it. I think this is quite clear by showing the license that they will be serious in a project they are going through, "Tagz".
All projects due to the market now have the opportunity to get new investors and continue to grow.
Rdalvianna

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:01:45 PM

Well, yes, if there is a growth, this is a good indicator, most people should come back, we hope that the cryptocurrency will no longer show subsidence
Idgitcha

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:05:51 PM

Well, it makes no sense to advertise at an early stage, as it is necessary on the contrary to bypass competitors
Although if you make a contest to place a free listing for this project, it means in this way you can lure people
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: