Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:45:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] Migranet - Global Immigration Powered By AI & Blockchain  (Read 1871 times)
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:04:54 PM

I just visited this project and saw that this project was in round 2 but did round 1 go well and managed to achieve what was wanted? Have you reached the token sale?

Hi! Our IEO starts on the 16th of May  Smiley

It will happen in the next few days and good luck in reaching this round 2. Many have participated and the time to see the results of all this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
h0nganh9x90

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:34:25 AM

The vision of the project is certainly a good one and if it were to succeed, the world would certainly be a better place. But there are thousands of aspects that need to be revised when trying to develop such an ambitious project, combining Blockchain with AI is not a simple thing and to make them work to their maximum you really need to find the perfect joint between the 2, if you then have to face them also other important aspects, as well as laws and positions of the various world governments, which do business of billions of dollars daily with migrants, then it becomes very very difficult.
aseprebel

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

cogwise.io

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:26:07 AM

A very good and interesting project to follow, especially AI technology which is now the main feature is the reason why I am very curious about this project.

Migranet
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 06:48:05 AM

The vision of the project is certainly a good one and if it were to succeed, the world would certainly be a better place. But there are thousands of aspects that need to be revised when trying to develop such an ambitious project, combining Blockchain with AI is not a simple thing and to make them work to their maximum you really need to find the perfect joint between the 2, if you then have to face them also other important aspects, as well as laws and positions of the various world governments, which do business of billions of dollars daily with migrants, then it becomes very very difficult.

This is a direct quote from an ICOBench expert Iulian Anghelin, you should have given him credit...  Grin

Also, Iulian, we feel we have the situation under control as our team consists of both blockchain and AI experts.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:02:39 PM

I just visited this project and saw that this project was in round 2 but did round 1 go well and managed to achieve what was wanted? Have you reached the token sale?

currently the Token sale through IEO is very popular and effective, and the IDAX exchange is an exchange that has a large trading volume,  glad to see your project can partnered with IDAX, I see you have a large softcap, $ 20M USD, what do you do if softcap is not reached?
Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 05:05:26 PM

currently the Token sale through IEO is very popular and effective, and the IDAX exchange is an exchange that has a large trading volume,  glad to see your project can partnered with IDAX, I see you have a large softcap, $ 20M USD, what do you do if softcap is not reached?

Hi, thanks for the question.   If soft cap is not reached we keep on working.  We have been grinding and building this project for 18 months, we won't be stopped.
Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 06:19:08 PM

Hi everyone, today is the day, IEO on IDAX in 16 hours and counting.
We are so excited to take this next step in bringing the Migranet project to the world. Help us simplify Migration and head over to IDAX to participate!

Thanks!
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:03:40 PM

Hey. Will the platform be available to all countries? If I want to move to live from Russia to Norway, can I use your services?
Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 09:33:23 PM

Hey. Will the platform be available to all countries? If I want to move to live from Russia to Norway, can I use your services?

Yes, the platform will be available to all countries eventually, as development progresses so will our capabilities.

We will keep everyone updated as we go.

Thanks Smiley

kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:07:47 PM

I saw the first round of the IEO on the idax running successfully, but the hardcap that has been set is quite large, will this project implement an IEO other than IDAX?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
CryptoAleczar

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 11:05:10 AM

I hope the bureaucrats and the thirst for money will not prevent you from implementing your plans!
Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 04:01:25 PM

I saw the first round of the IEO on the idax running successfully, but the hardcap that has been set is quite large, will this project implement an IEO other than IDAX?

We are currently focusing on our listing date of June 8th as our number one focus.  Hopefully see you there!
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:08:17 PM

We are currently focusing on our listing date of June 8th as our number one focus.  Hopefully see you there!

It looks like your question has been very clearly answered by the development team because I see they have step by step to make the achievement they will do. Although this is very difficult to achieve this year because many investors are starting to get disappointed with some bad projects.

kurniawan05

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:53:35 PM

It looks like your question has been very clearly answered by the development team because I see they have step by step to make the achievement they will do. Although this is very difficult to achieve this year because many investors are starting to get disappointed with some bad projects.

IEO is one way to sell tokens, currently the IEO is popular and attractive to investors, especially if you can implement the IEO in large markets such as binance, huobi and bittrex, because the token listing after sales becomes clear.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:57:13 PM

Hi, thanks for the question.   If soft cap is not reached we keep on working.  We have been grinding and building this project for 18 months, we won't be stopped.
glad to hear that, you are very serious about developing your project, I believe your work will not be in vain, but I think you need more support and partnership so that your platform can be directly used by many people
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:03:15 AM

glad to hear that, you are very serious about developing your project, I believe your work will not be in vain, but I think you need more support and partnership so that your platform can be directly used by many people

If the softcap is not achieved, it may take a long time to collect the funds, but if the IEO at IDAX I believe this will soon be achieved in large numbers, partnerships are very important for a project.
Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 09:11:23 PM

We understand the necessity to prove ourselves in the industry in order to gain mainstream recognition, and we are excited and motivated by the challenges ahead.   
Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 09:15:06 PM

If the softcap is not achieved, it may take a long time to collect the funds, but if the IEO at IDAX I believe this will soon be achieved in large numbers, partnerships are very important for a project.

We have a very scaleable project, the more money we receive towards our soft cap only increases our reach and countries served.  Our main goal is 75 countries served at a price tag of approx 1 million per country.  As we continue to raise funds and develop the platform, we can use that ratio of $1 million/country as a good baseline indicator for our development progress. 
Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 09:15:49 PM

Hey Everyone,

Wanted to give an update to you all about our listing date, it has been changed to June 26th on IDAX with more exchanges in the works.

Thanks again for all your support!!
kurniawan05

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:28:29 PM

Hey Everyone,

Wanted to give an update to you all about our listing date, it has been changed to June 26th on IDAX with more exchanges in the works.

Thanks again for all your support!!

Does the Migranet not do the IEO again other than IDAX? How much funds have been collected from the sale of tokens so far? Has the softcap been reached?

───[  KUWA  ]───
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: