Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:40:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PewDiePie + Crypto + Free Speech = ?  (Read 207 times)
robbylove (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:54:43 PM

= Freedom. Just like Bitcoin.

PewDiePie Just Took a SLEDGEHAMMER To The Tech Monopolies, Far Left SMEARS Incoming

https://youtu.be/UBdVh0O2W2w

Smiley

@wilikon: minds.com - gab.com - dissenter.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yungphash

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:14:54 PM

YouTube is gonna sweat. They have been constantly trying to undermine Pewdiepie.
I love Pewdiepie's courage, and I support him on this one.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:44:27 PM

I don't believe any one is undermining pewDiepie and if that is true that it undermine the big question will be who and why since it is decentralized just like crypto.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:49:59 PM

There is already a thread about this and it was pointed out in that thread that Dlive is just another centralized company with another shit coin.
robbylove (OP)

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:55:44 PM

They can ignore him, or try to destroy dlive just like they are trying with dissenter right now. Wait for some so called alt right (skin colors does not matter anymore) person saying "Hi!" on a dlive channel for 2 seconds. A global push to erase PewDiePie and their streaming business will be insane. The perception of value is what will make or break dlive. It's all psychological.

Sorry if another thread with the same topic was created before mine, I wasn't looking too closely.

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:51:01 PM

They can ignore him, or try to destroy dlive just like they are trying with dissenter right now. Wait for some so called alt right (skin colors does not matter anymore) person saying "Hi!" on a dlive channel for 2 seconds. A global push to erase PewDiePie and their streaming business will be insane. The perception of value is what will make or break dlive. It's all psychological.

Sorry if another thread with the same topic was created before mine, I wasn't looking too closely.

None of that changes the fact that Dlive is a centralized company with just another shit coin.  If people want to assign value to a shit coin cause some youtuber promotes it but in reality has zero actual use value great (there's already a few thousand of them), it will confirm to me how stupid most people are!

No need to apologize about opening a new thread, it happens and I don't expect anyone to know or search forever to find a thread/topic.  I am not going to lock or delete this thread, if you guys want to cup pewdiepies balls in a couple threads knock yourselves out!
unocash

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:24:44 AM

At this point, you need to learn about the concept of Controlled Opposition, spearheaded by Lenin.

Pewdiepie's mother is a wealthy Jewish entrepreneur. Pewdiepie himself portrays an unmanly caricature of boy-men who never grow up. He only pretends to be a bit right-wing to win more viewers, as if he is anti-establishment. In reality, this Felix Kjellberg spends every day of his life brainwashing his male viewers to be unmanly gayish.
robbylove (OP)

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:11:25 AM

None of that changes the fact that Dlive is a centralized company with just another shit coin.  If people want to assign value to a shit coin cause some youtuber promotes it but in reality has zero actual use value great (there's already a few thousand of them), it will confirm to me how stupid most people are!

No need to apologize about opening a new thread, it happens and I don't expect anyone to know or search forever to find a thread/topic.  I am not going to lock or delete this thread, if you guys want to cup pewdiepies balls in a couple threads knock yourselves out!

PewDiePie + Crypto + Free Speech = The Pareto principle, or a good representation of it.

r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 11:31:28 AM

PewDiePie + Crypto + Free Speech = The Pareto principle, or a good representation of it.

I am not getting the point of "Free Speech" here. "Free Speech" do not give you liberty to be racist.
Look like "PewdiePie" + his supporters or die hard fan are very upset as they lost their number one position in youtube. Might number one position in Dlive might make them happy now.

I think it is a lot of support that his supporter are now releasing ransomwares.

I am alive
robbylove (OP)

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:16:33 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 03:01:46 PM by robbylove

I am not getting the point of "Free Speech" here. "Free Speech" do not give you liberty to be racist.
Look like "PewdiePie" + his supporters or die hard fan are very upset as they lost their number one position in youtube. Might number one position in Dlive might make them happy now.

I think it is a lot of support that his supporter are now releasing ransomwares.

Close to 100 Millions fans are now racists?

Free speech gives you the freedom to have racist ideas. Ask the Democrat Party. They know. You don't have to like it. Free speech gives you the freedom to believe whatever you want and share it with everybody. How do you think a racist can change his/her mind if not by exchanging ideas with other non racists?

Independent.co.uk? Is that like foxnews, but with less money? 'His supporter?' Yep. Tastes like fake news clickbait...

Let's not play into their game.
https://youtu.be/olTSWKrYCbc

r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:01:32 PM

Do you mean to say that all 100 million subscriber share the same view as Pewdiepie?

Free speech gives you the freedom to believe whatever you want and share it with everybody.

Freedom to believe whatever you want and share it is just "propaganda". Do not compare it with free speech. 

How do you think a racist can change his/her mind if not by exchanging ideas with other non racists?
Because that "racist" has already taken a liberty of "believing" whatever he wants. No rational logic can change the belief.

Independent.co.uk? Is that like foxnews, but with less money? 'His supporter?' Yep. Tastes like fake news clickbait...
May be  or may be not. In this communication age every news spread like fire whether it is true or not.

I am alive
robbylove (OP)

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:14:08 PM

Do you mean to say that all 100 million subscriber share the same view as Pewdiepie?

Free speech gives you the freedom to believe whatever you want and share it with everybody.

Freedom to believe whatever you want and share it is just "propaganda". Do not compare it with free speech. 

How do you think a racist can change his/her mind if not by exchanging ideas with other non racists?
Because that "racist" has already taken a liberty of "believing" whatever he wants. No rational logic can change the belief.

May be  or may be not. In this communication age every news spread like fire whether it is true or not.

I don't believe you spread propaganda because you have the freedom to speak your mind. I can compare Free Speech with whatever I want because you do not own anyone. You do not have the power to tell anyone to keep quiet. We are all equal, no one is superior... In this communication age you have the freedom not to spread fire if you do not know what the sources or motivations are, it would be illogical to do so. But not illogical if you are paid, as a job.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: