Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:25:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO can be a safer investment option than ICO  (Read 2144 times)
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:32:30 AM

That's true IEO is more safe than ICO, I have tried it and invest in some IEO project on Binace Launchpad. It's more simple, safe and we don't need to be afraid to invest.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 06:36:47 AM

I believe that IEO is safer compare to an ICO in terms of trustworthiness but one thing is for sure. The price of the token will surely plummet after the token sale and it is listed on the exchange.

But even IEO is safer compare to an ICO, there are still some instances that the exchanges are launching a fraud IEO or a scam IEO so there is still a chance that the exchange themselves can scam the investors.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 06:50:03 AM

I believe that IEO is safer compare to an ICO in terms of trustworthiness but one thing is for sure. The price of the token will surely plummet after the token sale and it is listed on the exchange.

But even IEO is safer compare to an ICO, there are still some instances that the exchanges are launching a fraud IEO or a scam IEO so there is still a chance that the exchange themselves can scam the investors.
and your opinion proven on CMA IEO.they said scammed in idax.pro .its really make us sad, while IEO be new trend for crypto investment, there is exchanges that trying benefits from it.we have to choose only exchanges that have good reputation as long as they stand in crypto market.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:03:11 AM

I dont think so because they are almost the same but ieo is already in exchange but I did not seeing any ieo that list in good exchange and if I am a  investor i will not doing such as investing on the ieos now because at that exchange i now i will lose money. Simple logic and analysis is needen in choosing projects.
Well when it comes to IEO, you do not have to face the problems of FOMO and liquidity. In addition, since exchange evaluates the projects and conducts the IEOs of the token, it is assured that investment in such a project that is normally profitable because it is passed by the best exchange and could give great return. The first even IEO was a huge success on Binance.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:06:02 AM

IEO must running on big exchange sites. Developer can make their own exchange which has no market cap then running IEO on it, this kind of IEO is suspicious. The cost of listing coin or token in big exchange site is very expensive, but this is form of developer responsibility to ensure that the token or coin can be traded.

joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:02:46 AM

IEO is just a better version of ICO,there is really not a lot of difference between the two and now investors are putting all their trust on exchanges to make profits out of IEO projects but the reality is not all IEO projects are worth investing in,just because they sale out in seconds means nothing to me

LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:59:18 AM

In my opinion everything goes back to investors how to see the work project that will be followed. Well, with the popularity of many IEO projects, it has become good news for investors with more and more news not good for ICO, because in some scenario the cases that are scam, But also there are a good project also.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:01:39 PM

Yes I must say that IEO is a better option than ICO right now because of its hype made by Binance. But be careful on joining IEOs in reputative exchange like Binance, Kucoin and Huobi. Dont join in low-class exchanges because they are just following the thread and no real users and investors.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:12:22 PM

IEOs that are held on reputable exchanges can create a better investment options. Not all exchange can provide a better IEO so I think it's better to make be sure of the exchange the IEO is held in before you go into it.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 12:15:10 PM

That's true IEO is more safe than ICO, I have tried it and invest in some IEO project on Binace Launchpad. It's more simple, safe and we don't need to be afraid to invest.
Only binance is currently believed by large investors to dare to put their money into this investment because indeed if we see ico itself is no longer interested in people
Binance is safe territory for the big whales, it is not risky to hold the big amounts of crypto there. Indeed, there are a lot of new IEO projects that aim to achieve the same success as what Celer, Bittorent IEOs did on the Binance. Large amounts is a case here, Binance surely will take a route.
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:49:17 PM

there are many IEO in the new exchange, now the choice remains in our hands, I always do research from new exchanges and new tokens before investing in the IEO, there are many IEO and everything is in a new exchange, but if the project has a good product, I will still choose where the altcoin or coins are sold and see how the new exchange system works that lists new altcoins before making a deposit

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 02:55:04 PM

For me, the IEOs organized by the top exchanges are a safer investment option than ICO. After IEO became popular, many new  exchanges began to organize IEO. I think we should research and be careful about those exchanges before joining these IEOs.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:27:00 PM

Its true. The performance of IEO keeps becoming incredible each and everyday. I will say this is the better version of ICO. I personally have tried it on Binance exchange and its safe and fast so I'll advise you to opt for IEO.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:03:59 PM

IEO would have made a lot of meaning, if it will allow a coin to grow organically, but most times, it pumps the coin and afterwards is an eventual dump in price. Hat has been the mentality and for people to change their orientation on it, it might take some time.
It is still good for early investors, but whoever is coming in newly to invest needs to understand the risk attached to it.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 12:53:59 AM

Yeah, i think it is safer than ICO, since many investors losses their trust on ICOs and now switched to IEO. And i think IEO would be transparent in any market's situation. Some exchange got fame because they are engaged with IEO projects and example of which is Binance.
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:13:57 AM

I am also a very strong believer of initial exchange offering, aside the fact that you don't have to worry so much about research, it is quite fulfilling knowing that once they sell out, listing is sure,every investor likes this unlike ICO where it could take a long time before getting listed on an exchange.

Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:51:45 AM

IEOs are safer but there are other kind of problems which don't let the investors take a deep breath after scam period of ICOs. Binance and other IEO launchpads done their job with ICOs and this will not serve to the development of the crypto ecosystem.
IEO is not always safer than ICO. we know that there are also several IEOs that have failed, and there are some ICOs that have succeeded. the determination of this matter lies in the project. however, IEO, and ICO are ways of selling. when a team can be trusted, it will make it successful.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 01:01:03 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2019, 01:43:48 PM by royalfestus

For exchanges listed by the OP, I think few numbers can also be added to the credit exchanges with IEOs. IEO has it advantages most especially for investors with aim of ROI in short while but it does not bring as much money into crypto as a whole. The space really need ICO now. Altcoin could bleed longer if ethereum does not get this known demands and we still dont expect those high fund project as before
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 01:22:56 PM

Gradually, the IEO begins to compromise itself. After all, you probably have already seen the lies on IEO I saw. I bought coins, and then they were worth nothing.

Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:49:43 PM

uhm. i dunno if it is really safer or not. i do not trust any exchange platforms especially the popular ones. and so i do not trust the ieos that launched by the centralized exchange platforms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: