Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 07:24:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any STO projects now?  (Read 6543 times)
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:20:04 PM

I am already exhausted joining an ICO projects because most of them will not succeed or it the team will just list the token in an exchange then leave or dump the project due to low crowd funding's. This is why I am eager to look in the bounties altcoin section area to get the chance to join an STO (Security Token Offerings) for it was said that these kinds of offerings were being registered to a certain third party like government to ensure the project's workability and so as to get directly point out the group of people involve who brought up the project.

Is there any STO projects now? Please send a list. Thank you!
I do not see any project implementing STO. It may be too difficult for everyone to join or no projects meet the standards

That's right. STO projects require much more regulatory authorization. So most of the STO projects either failed or came out scam.
I haven't encountered a successful STO project yet, but hopefully, this will change soon. Because the blockchain ecosystem needs such an instrument.
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:22:04 PM

STOs are dead, as well as ICOs are. Nobody is willing to invest in projects that are not cooperating with exchanges like Okex. Save some money, buy their exchange tokens and take part in another IEO, you would be able to make much better money.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:32:39 PM

STO system seems not so good development. I see that some projects use the STO system but the results are not so good that they can collect.
it looks like this system needs stronger reforms and regulations that can make investors interested. or maybe the current situation that might make investors reduced.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: