Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:13:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XME] MonerEOS - Fork 1:1 of Monero / 20:1 of EOS - Private cryptocurrency  (Read 12983 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:24:54 PM

Has a chainshot already been taken? or not time yet, who knows guys? today should be the award?
In the chat telegram support says that 1 hour left before the MonerEOS Snapshot!
Really, this is not a joke? In this case, you should not miss this event and wait. Maybe someone else will have time to join.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MonerEOS (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 10:25:54 PM

Congratulations!
MonerEOS Snapshot is complete!
Today on the XMR block 1806598 and EOS Block Number 51,419,304 (ID:031098a8fe30330f70084dc0baddc0cf957d975d7eef63a0f3e21907259d6e9c)
Mainnet Launch: April 8 19:30 UTC
You can check your XME balance on the official website: https://monereos.org
Desktop (Win/Mac) and Web version is available!
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:37:22 PM

Congratulations!
Today on the XMR block 1806598 and EOS Block Number 51,419,304 (ID:031098a8fe30330f70084dc0baddc0cf957d975d7eef63a0f3e21907259d6e9c)
What about EOS? You promised that the snapshot of this coin will also be activated? Or will it happen a little later?
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:27:50 PM

It looks to me that EOS people just took Monero technology and make this coin to claim this new coins with their EOS holdings and earn some money. They added trusted setup, so that eventually no one sane will ever use it.
I just dont understand some people. EOS ICO got them 4 billion USD and they still need more? It is just, ....
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:29:11 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=31&v=EonvRNsYF0
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 11:49:55 PM

The video on your link for some reason is not available. What was told in it? Something important about the project?
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:09:45 AM

The video on your link for some reason is not available. What was told in it? Something important about the project?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EonvRNsYF0A
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 04:24:34 AM

Congratulations!

Do you need users to add their private key to claim EOS Fork? or You have a system to verify holdings during the snapshot?

Since there's no way EOS holders will login their EOS Wallet in your webwallet using their private key.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
zhaoanjun

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:34:57 AM

how to mine this ?
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:47:27 PM

how to mine this ?
This cannot be done, because there was already a snapshot here. At least that's all I know about it.
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:49:35 PM

Guys. It is a huge well planed scam. On EOS subreddit no one knows about it.  Dont be dumb and fall on it and give them your private keys to steal your coins.
Ridzik111

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:09:03 PM

Guys. It is a huge well planed scam. On EOS subreddit no one knows about it.  Dont be dumb and fall on it and give them your private keys to steal your coins.
If it was really like a planned scam, you would not write at all. Because everything would be arranged that way.
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 06:13:19 PM

Fork took place yesterday. What will happen next? Are there any news or rumors about the future of the project?
MiltonGIF

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:35:55 PM

Never make hasty conclusions, the idea is only in the started stage.
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:47:16 PM

Guys. It is a huge well planed scam. On EOS subreddit no one knows about it.  Dont be dumb and fall on it and give them your private keys to steal your coins.
Such users have always been and will be in every project. In my opinion, this guy is thus trying to promote his YouTube channel.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:58:19 PM

You are absolutely right. You should not make premature conclusions, initially you need to study the structure and get to know the team.

tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:08:34 AM

What's the idea behind calling this coin MoneroEOS? I can't even come up with an explanation myself that would be smart and in your favor in any way.
It's just a beautiful and remarkable play on words, and as for the platform itself, you will need to see it and try it yourself, otherwise you will not understand.

Beautiful and remarkable play on words? If I were a newcomer to crypto and saw three coins called Monero, EOS and MonerEOS, I would just be confused and that's it. It isn't even branding that I think I could connect with.
It is unlikely that a novice will pay attention to this, because he does not understand what coin with which algorithm other aspects work.

Absolutely not. If somebody finds out about crypto and studies Monero and EOS, what's the point in studying this thing, too?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
MiltonGIF

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:45:19 PM

Guys. It is a huge well planed scam. On EOS subreddit no one knows about it.  Dont be dumb and fall on it and give them your private keys to steal your coins.
Such users have always been and will be in every project. In my opinion, this guy is thus trying to promote his YouTube channel.
All information that enters the worldwide information network should be carefully analyzed, supported by facts, only then can conclusions be drawn ... The team is active, trying to resist many negative statements, and may be able to prove that their idea is worth the effort.
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:22:48 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2019, 01:58:29 PM by Febo

ha ha to swing the channel to the point said.

I do not defend, but so far there are no signs that the project is a fraud. no one was deceived, let's just look at the development of events and give the guys more time.

What is not decived. There is nothing on github. Nada. Coin have no code.

What start stage. They want your Monero or EOS. Do not give hem your private keys of your wallets!!!!!   You will get nothing back.   There is no code on github. It is a scam. It is not just a bad idea or something. It is a total scam.

If it was really like a planned scam, you would not write at all. Because everything would be arranged that way.

What do you mean with that? I was fooled yesterday. I thought is legit. It is a scam to steal your Monero or EOS. Dont be fool and enter your private keys to their software since you will lose your coins.   I am saying that is well planed scam by the fact that I saw article from November last year write about it. SO they planed it fro more then a year.   Their github is empty. There is no code.  You did not watch the video I posted on previous page? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EonvRNsYF0A

LOL when checking  this 3 profiles It is obvious they are owned by same guy, that is part of a scam.

Ridzik111 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=478062;sa=showPosts
MiltonGIF https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=478062;sa=showPosts;start=60
Andri_1 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2116106;sa=showPosts;start=100

NotGiveAwayShitCoin

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:32:00 PM

Where is your Github address?
Any official statement from monero or eos?
What you have done so far?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: