Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:56:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a good idea?  (Read 16468 times)
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:27:01 PM

If other altcoins have good potential in the future, I think why not move half of your money to other altcoins, as quote say "dont put all eggs in one basket"
that's right because with us putting a half of our money into other altcoins, the profits that we will get will definitely be promising and the risks we get are not too big
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:56:34 PM

Is it a good idea in your opinion for me to wait for ethereum price to increase so I can sell it and move the money to more alt coins or should I just move the current amount of ethereum to other altcoins right now?  Undecided
In my opinion there is nothing wrong with exchanging a portion of the ETH that you have with other altcoins because it is very likely that there are altcoins that are able to jump higher than the predicted price or if you have confidence in one of the ico projects then invest in the ico project.
for investment in the ICO, I think it's not profitable at this time, because there are many ICO tokens when listing on the market, the price drops.
my advice is to maintain ethereum that you have, even though the movements are slow but Ether has many functions, so it will never disappear if you save ethereum.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:47:19 PM

Is it a good idea in your opinion for me to wait for ethereum price to increase so I can sell it and move the money to more alt coins or should I just move the current amount of ethereum to other altcoins right now?  Undecided
in my opinion it's good because you are an investor who is good at taking advantage of opportunities and reading these opportunities to get profits of course

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:05:59 PM

I think hold is the right option rather than sell, we can see the positive fact now that the market continues to rise and the wait is profitable at least until the end of the year.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:51:27 PM

rightnow the market is rising very slow and  not much altcoins can rise at this time, so i think if the altcoin you want to invest is rising at this moment, then you should sell your ETH to buy that altcoin, but if not, you can wait until that altcoin rise again to invest.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:27:10 PM

I believe ethereum has great potential to grow in some days and months to come than many others altcoins and I will advise that you should keep holding in other to be able to get more fund that you can split to other altcoins.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:53:47 PM

rightnow the market is rising very slow and  not much altcoins can rise at this time, so i think if the altcoin you want to invest is rising at this moment, then you should sell your ETH to buy that altcoin, but if not, you can wait until that altcoin rise again to invest.

It's not right for me to talk only based on the enhancement in the altcoin target.
Besides that, you don't consider at what point the person's capital buy to eth.
We need to calculate before giving advice to others.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:59:44 PM

If other altcoins have good potential in the future, I think why not move half of your money to other altcoins, as quote say "dont put all eggs in one basket"

It is always better to hold many altcoins. In this case, the risk that you can lose your money is low. However, you would not sell Ethereum - at least all tokens. ETH is the best alt and there is a reason to hold it.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:49:32 PM

ETH is at the price of $ 162 and it is raising prices according to Bitcoin prices in the past week. So I think you should not sell them and move on to other Altcoins.ETH is a good coin and potential only after Bitcoin and its return can happen anytime.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:27:42 PM

I personally choose to hold ethereum in the long run because I'm sure ethereum prices will rise higher and of course you will profit from what you are targeting

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:31:58 PM

I'd say it's a primitive idea. This is normal hold. You can hold this coin or forget about it and turn your attention to more promising coins.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:19:04 PM

right because putting money in one coin is very risky so if my advice is better to put the money more than one coin because it can make you get a big profit and the risk is also not too big too
Well, yes, this is called investment diversification.
If you distribute your money correctly among different assets, you can achieve different results. For example, the average profit with minimal risk. But it is not easy. This will have to learn for many years. Not everyone has this time and patience.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:18:16 PM

I don't think it's reckless in making a decision. we should wait for a good situation. because a good situation is very needed in issuing opinions and submitting our opinions going forward.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:34:08 AM

I don't think it's reckless in making a decision. we should wait for a good situation. because a good situation is very needed in issuing opinions and submitting our opinions going forward.
indeed if you want to take action you should be able to see the situation and at least you have predicted what might happen if you take the action you want, do not be careless when acting even more when trading because it concerns the money you have.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:35:07 AM

Is it a good idea in your opinion for me to wait for ethereum price to increase so I can sell it and move the money to more alt coins or should I just move the current amount of ethereum to other altcoins right now?  Undecided
If you see the Altcoins at the present time that you want to invest is increasing in the near future, you can sell ETH and buy them and then buy ETH back. There are many flexible investment forms. Your purpose condition and market turnaround. I see TRX and Ripple are cheap taking advantage of buying these two potential Altcoins.
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:00:54 PM

No one knows for sure how much Ethereum will cost, but there are quite interesting assumptions and predictions based on analytics. You can view this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128734.0 Perhaps this will help you decide to leave Ethereum or sell it.
henrybek3

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:16:50 PM

At the moment the ETH may not be reasonable to sell and dispose of it, but if there is any other crypto money you hope to rise to, it's also helpful to translate it.
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:23:06 PM

At the moment the ETH may not be reasonable to sell and dispose of it, but if there is any other crypto money you hope to rise to, it's also helpful to translate it.
in any case, it is not necessary to sell ethereum, especially today, when there is every chance of a sharp increase in the cryptocurrency market. If to consider

]
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:46:14 PM

in any case, it is not necessary to sell ethereum, especially today, when there is every chance of a sharp increase in the cryptocurrency market. If to consider
If today you sell Ethereum or Bitcoin, as well as other rating coins, it is comparable to large losses. It makes no sense to sell at a cheap price, If in the near future we will be able to watch the bull run. Over the past few days, we have seen a real jump higher than 10% in most cryptocurrencies, and this may be only the beginning of a real increase in cryptocurrency prices.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:10:43 PM

I like to choice BNB, BTC, BCH XRP, EOS is the good volume coins. Because Ethereum is to low many time before I have check graph. So I give you suggests you can choice anyone in my photofilo.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: