Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:10:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How get merit??  (Read 223 times)
Badon2019 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:38:12 PM

Yes, I am also newbie and I need merit for rank up or going to be Jr member.But why people given you free merit ?? Yes there have lot ways to get merit
1.This forum is not for earn or bounty .You need to help or solve other problem .If anyone get help your post or comments I hope you get merit from him.
2.Create a thread for helping other people or awareness or safety of crypto world or helps to create wallet or experience about crypto life.
3.Never beg merit because you cannot get merit for begging post.you get red or ban from this forum.
4.Every forum have some rule and responsible .Yes this forum have many rule and you always try to help or update news about crypto and follow this rule.
5.there have proverb if you give someone you  will get something automatic.
So first try to improve post quality and help other and never beg or buy merit.
I think this post deserve  for merit( jokes) but only old or expert member can know this..I am not begging for merit or doing something for merit just share my experience last few days analysis.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4150

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 07:58:16 PM

This issue have been discussed severally and BTW if you're searching for merit this kind of posts won't get you any. Take your own advise and you'll get them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Sharon121212

Activity: 280
Merit: 215

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:00:04 PM

Well try to practice what you preach. I don't think you are in any position to give advice about how to earning merit.
I would advice you focus more on getting better and even improving on you English and avoid merit hunting and trust me you would definitely earn merit.
There are numerous merit sources on the look out and also you can get merit from members with smerit.
Good luck
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 08:02:26 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2019, 08:36:53 PM by BitMaxz

Why you didn't search it first before you post? This topic is almost abuse and you should read other threads first before you make the same content.

Please grow up.

Edit: I don't know if you are asking or you are giving merit tips to others? Look at the title.
Anyway, If you are asking you can read this thread below.

Newbie's Guide to Getting Merit (Proven)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:16:35 PM

A person with zero merit telling us how to get merit, interesting..................
madrogue

Activity: 98
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:35:49 AM

~snip
1. You are true this forum isn't to earn bounty. But, most of user in here to earn and do bounty.
Merit is given from user who that think some post is useful and good.
2. Not all topic about help other user in here always get Merit.
3. Begging merit will not give you ban if your post is useful. Send your post link to Merit Giveaway thread and you will get merit if your post is useful.
4. Following rules is main reason why you join forum in here.
5. If you think Giving in here is  Merit. Why you give to someone if you don't have Merit ?
arbiter5

Activity: 218
Merit: 105

The Nomad

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 02:41:18 AM

Maybe actually try to earn one before trying to teach us how to. You're pretty much like those ecommerce "gurus" that only makes money from courses.

"The cybereconomy could well be the greatest economic phenomenon of the next thirty years."
— The Sovereign Individual
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:52:10 AM

Yes, I am also newbie and I need merit for rank up or going to be Jr member.But why people given you free merit ?? Yes there have lot ways to get merit
1.This forum is not for earn or bounty .You need to help or solve other problem .If anyone get help your post or comments I hope you get merit from him.
2.Create a thread for helping other people or awareness or safety of crypto world or helps to create wallet or experience about crypto life.
3.Never beg merit because you cannot get merit for begging post.you get red or ban from this forum.
4.Every forum have some rule and responsible .Yes this forum have many rule and you always try to help or update news about crypto and follow this rule.
I think this post deserve  for merit( jokes) but only old or expert member can know this..I am not begging for merit or doing something for merit just share my experience last few days analysis.

You're not getting any merits from me, you're on "ignore" and I suppose many here will do the same.
We're all getting tired of posts like this one.
Retina

Activity: 252
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:15:32 AM

Read this thread carefully some  "List of Active Merit Giveaways threads"  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5096125.0 so submit your helpful post/topic than some opportunity for you. i think you have helpful post or topic so you can get the merit.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:48:34 AM

Hey you won’t get a merit for this post or if you try to make a post like this in the future, before making a new topic search for it and if you find a similar one post it there. Then what’s with the formatting? next time leave proper space, and punctuations then people may read your post. Lastly never put this post deserves a merit unless it’s in a merit give away post, you should simply make constructive posts and not be bothered about getting merits.
vucuong16101997

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:25:59 AM

- I have seen many posts with titles like this. So why you try to write it? Let me share with you that if you are trying to earn merit from this article, it is really useless. Instead, join the forum actively, for me the issue of ranking at the forum is not so important.
-  if you really want to have merit, be more creative about the topic. Wish you a new rank soon !
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 11:47:08 PM

Someone with 0 Merit earned and just 9 posts made telling how to earn merit. No offence OP, buy you remind me single people who give relationship advices.
Few points about this thread. First of all, there was so many similar threads made already, you don't have to start another one because you didn't said nothing new.
I'd suggest to improve your English skills before starting such threads. You won't earn any Merit with posts like this one Until you will improve your language skills it would be better to stay in your local board. And don't call other people "Sir", it's really needed. It's informal forum, it's better to avoid formal style, unless you represent company with business account here.
Another point - don't make few replies in a row, you're breaking forum rules by doing that. You can reply to several messages in single post.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: