Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:51:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Efficient exchange?  (Read 15747 times)
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:52:11 PM

I'm still using IDEX.
After being accepted to the codex.one signature campaign, I'm starting to navigate all over the exchange. I'll update you with my experience here and also you can try it out.
Binance is also efficient.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 12:08:58 AM

The cheapest on fee if you can do KYC and want to buy with fiat money then i think coinbase is for you, (pro coinbase), but if you want to use another to just exchange your altcoin to bitcoin or bitcoin to altcoins then use Binance, is the most safer and easy to use.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:37:11 AM

I want to ask, according to your experience of the many existing cryptocurrency exchanges. Which is the cheapest? And fast in transactions. Please give your opinion here. Thank you so much for all.
I don't really get what you are trying to refer about when you talk cheap and fastest, because most of the exchange in existence actually carry out transaction in same speed, it just depends on the order that has been placed by another user on that exchange since trading is peer to peer, though for transaction fee, I can say that binance is a good one to check out because they don't just have a very low trading fees, but they also have a very secured platform which is very good for traders due to the fact that we have seen how a lot of exchanges have been hacked.

In my view, efficiency of an exchange should be measured in terms of liquidity and availability of trading pairs. I assume no single exchange could cover all the available crypto coins and tokens hence at least liquidity must determine their efficiency.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:11:48 AM

Use binance, well there is no cheapest fee offered by an exchange mostly they have the same fee for example 0.0005 withdrawal fee of btc and thats not high or cheap. Everyone can afford to spend this worth of money in a transaction fee. Were earning too much for using their exchange and treat fees for simple thanks to them.
indoagung88 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:29:34 AM

In terms of transactions, I don't have any problem using any exchanges because all of them provide the services that they needed to do. In terms of cheap, I choose exchange that have less transaction fee or no transaction fee at all. If you are looking for the kind of exchange too, try using the exchange in my signature called the Cat.ex, it is a transaction mining exchange.
Yes, I know basically every exchange has its own features. For that I want to find a very easy to use and safe. Especially cheap transaction fees, thank you for your advice on CATEX exchange and I will try to use it.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:54:53 AM

There are three things I always consider in an exchange which are the transactions fees the security level and the fastness in carrying out transactions, because once this three things are in place every other things are just addition that is why I always use Binance.
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:00:12 AM

There are three things I always consider in an exchange which are the transactions fees the security level and the fastness in carrying out transactions, because once this three things are in place every other things are just addition that is why I always use Binance.
binance is now an exchange that is highly trusted by traders and crypto investors. not only comfortable but big name binance is also famous for its large trading volume. even defeated the first popular bittrex and poloniex.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:14:13 AM

From my experience the best exchanges are Bittrex and Polinex and we are talking about everything here from transactions and fees to security and support. Also this are some of the popular ones so you should have no problem using them.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 08:22:22 AM

Most exchange have 0.10% to 0.20% in trading fees which is pretty much the standard nowadays. What you should check is the Withdrawal fees specially in Bitcoin. Most exchange have exaggerated fees asking for 0.001 BTC for a withdrawal but in reality they only pay 5k sats in fees.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:31:36 AM

I want to ask, according to your experience of the many existing cryptocurrency exchanges. Which is the cheapest? And fast in transactions. Please give your opinion here. Thank you so much for all.

Cheapest what? Be more specific..

If you are talking about the withdrawal fee then I would recommend IDAX, they have the cheapest, most exchanges charge 0.0005  BTC
per withdrawal and some even higher. However, if you are looking for a good volume, I would recommend Binance, you can save the withdrawal fee if you will control your withdrawal transaction or make a schedule of it.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:57:30 AM

Cheapest on trading fee or withdrawal fee? I think most of exchange have the same trading fee, and for withdrawal fee small exchange usually have a big fee like 0.001 BTC to withdrawal, some big exchange like binance only have 0.0005 fee, it's even lower if you use BNB token.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 09:08:20 AM

Usually exchange fees are very close together. The important thing is to have a secure exchange market. I do not think you will experience speed problems in the first 10 proven exchanges.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:22:01 AM

The cheapest on fee if you can do KYC and want to buy with fiat money then i think coinbase is for you, (pro coinbase), but if you want to use another to just exchange your altcoin to bitcoin or bitcoin to altcoins then use Binance, is the most safer and easy to use.
Funny mate, when did coinbase become cheaper than Binance and in what way because for now, which is even all over the internet and anywhere you want to search it, Binance still has the cheapest fee from trading to other fees.

Expect it is of recent that coinbase outrun them which I am not aware of or read anywhere, so if you could shows us proof, then maybe I will believe you, have used coinbase in the past before I finally migrated to Binance after several other exchanges has disappointed me, though coinbasehas never disappointed me in transaction but I migrated to Binance because of their very low trading fee.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:47:47 AM

I reccomend you Binance, it's a good exchange trusted by everyone, with lots of coins listed and good fees. Don't look only at cheapest fees because security and reputation is very important in this crypto world.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:54:13 AM

I don't search the cheapest exchange. I use the ones who have a high trustworthiness level, security, popularity, etc. Usually the major exchanges don't have too expensive fees as well. I recommend Binance or Bittrex. Wink
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:11:51 AM

Bittrex and Binance, for the global exchanges, those are considered having faster and more affordable exchange rates.
However, it may also depend on each exchange in your country.
The exchange such as Indodax and also new exchange KoinX also have the big chance to be preference.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

sergiokkl

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 10:19:18 AM

I would likely to say that my top exchange was binance, it never make me feel disappointed when using it, fast and reliable volume for the coin being trade. More good about binance is your wallet is much safer than the other. Binance hold a good reputation so to maintain the positive outlooks of the project they make their best to offer a good exchange

smithAwesson

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:26:16 AM

Chose bitrex and kukoin, because binance and huobi dont accept users from my country.
indoagung88 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:06:21 PM

Use binance, well there is no cheapest fee offered by an exchange mostly they have the same fee for example 0.0005 withdrawal fee of btc and thats not high or cheap. Everyone can afford to spend this worth of money in a transaction fee. Were earning too much for using their exchange and treat fees for simple thanks to them.
Binance, well I did use it a few weeks ago. And actually I also understand that withdrawal fees in exchange are almost not much different, in the sense that they are not too expensive. Then have you ever used BitMEX and OKEX? Thank you in advance.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:31:25 PM

In terms of transaction speed there is no issue the f you use big exchanges like binance, huobi, okex, kucoin, bittrex their is even more. But the transaction fees if you want to avoid transaction fees then go for decentralised exchanges which has very low transaction fees. There is centralised exchange like vobinhood who have no trade fees. But the problem is you have to keep in mind that there is one more factor called security. And if you want good security then I walways suggest go for any big exchange like binance. I never compromised this aspect and I will never do in the future. Better I would pay some trade fees.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆