Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:49:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANNOUNCEMENT: Cubiex - A new way of experiencing eSports  (Read 358 times)
PierreChahine (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:32:21 PM

Cubiex - A new way of experiencing eSports

Cubiex is a next-generation tokenized social network for eSports & gaming enthusiasts, with the vision to
connect gamers on a global basis in an ecosystem with features such as: Rewarded content creation,
eSports & crypto league, P2P matchmaking, Livestreaming & virtual ingame items trading.

Website - www.cubiex.com

Documents

Stay tuned - Coming soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:44:17 AM

a silent project, but already tradeable on binance dex
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cubiex
really nice  Wink
regards
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 12:04:41 PM

I have some CBIX token, the price below IDO at this moment, but i like this project have buy back program..
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 12:49:02 PM

really nice 
regards
Trading volume is still very low and the liquidity of this coin is still very poor so hopefully this will soon improve in the coming time. I have invested a small amount of money to participate in this private project and hope that this investment can help me earn a bigger profit in the near future. The project has just started and the opportunity to raise prices is still very large, so there will certainly be many surprises that will happen and someday Cubiex will be listed at Cex.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 02:21:00 PM

Although trading volume is very low at this moment, but this project is worth considering, especially now they are also starting to introduce Cubiex more broadly. Don't miss the campaign. https://t.me/cubiextroopers

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:14:37 PM

really nice 
regards
Trading volume is still very low and the liquidity of this coin is still very poor so hopefully this will soon improve in the coming time. I have invested a small amount of money to participate in this private project and hope that this investment can help me earn a bigger profit in the near future. The project has just started and the opportunity to raise prices is still very large, so there will certainly be many surprises that will happen and someday Cubiex will be listed at Cex.
agree with you that the coin is not yet familiar because maybe it's not enough to promote but after that we can expect more because the people here will follow the progress of the project and hope to improve more in the future
akatos

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:45:03 AM

Best luck to you Cubiex, will watch closely your development.

Having streamed for my viewers on twitch, dlive and other platforms I am still not content on the potential I know there is when it comes to bringing and interacting with all gamers and viewers under one platform.

As the gaming industry grows, more gamers will require more opportunities. More jobs will get created and more money will go into this space, as technology progresses into the blockchain world we are going to need something better than what we have today.
heyhat

Activity: 350
Merit: 129

fallenangel

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2021, 11:54:04 PM

There are hundreds of low-quality projects but all of them have higher market value than Cubiex. I think it is bullshit lol. As BSC network grows, I am sure Cubiex will also grow.

Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 09:36:00 AM

Although trading volume is very low at this moment, but this project is worth considering, especially now they are also starting to introduce Cubiex more broadly. Don't miss the campaign. https://t.me/cubiextroopers

Well, I think low trading volume on exchange is usual situation for young projects. In this case fact that coin is being already traded on exchange is more important. And trading volume will incrase when this project become more popular.
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 04:34:51 PM

So Cubiex streaming platform token is listed on PancakeSwap and now has CBIX/BUSD trading pair besides BNB, WBNB and CAKE. Do you plan to add more trading pairs?
Of course they will add more pairs, if it looks like the demand is good there, but if not I think they will prefer to list it on another exchange.

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: