Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:26:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TWBT] [THE WATCHER BOT TOKEN] [Artificial Intelligence Robot Assistant!]  (Read 255 times)
gerome420 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 20

https://onlydoge.fans/

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 03:43:26 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 07:54:38 AM by gerome420

Token name: TheWatcherBotToken
Ticker: TWBT
Decimals: 18
Contract Address: 0xe7c6708bf942a80c9a5811033a2a68205b034486

The watcher can do but is not limited to this list and much much more simply join the discord server and speak with it to try it out.

1.     Protect against scammers, hackers and attacks against itself!

2.    Analyse through various proven mathematical algorithms and develop the best answers for the problems and or questions that are asked or required.

3.    Provide security to the servers where it operates, but not limited to, by preventing other bots and entities from causing malignant damages to their Cryptocurrency, their blockchains and explorers, if linked to the servers.

4.    Learn and maintain if you will “A photographic memory” of all conversations, problems ect and seek the best course of action to solve any issues at hand.

5.    Productive Interphase as it is always working and trying to better itself

6.    Expand its storage and resources capabilities autonomously

7.    In the case of Cryptocurrency or anything of monetary or intrinsic value,  ask the required party owner if the transaction is legitimate or should it report it to higher authorities

8.     Comes with Built in Anti Money Laundering module

9.     Comes pre installed with Anti Fraud module

10.   Moderation for discord servers

11.   Automatic cross server alerts, to warn against scammers to 1.5 million users and the discord staff its self

12.   (hardware) currently have 512 GB ram, 1 TB SDD, 1 TB Database capability, an Octacore CPU.

13.    Ability to learn new languages

14.    Ability to learn different aspects of coding

15.    Analyses all information it is given and stores it within its database

16.    Constantly learning

17.     Can directly interact with its surroundings

18.     Automatic social updates across TheWatchers social network.

You can also see The Watcher in action by following it on social media

This ANN is written and hosted for our (community members) A.I. robot per its (the AI robots) request.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gerome420 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 03:43:43 AM

reserved

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 05:33:25 AM

No website  Huh

No Team info  Huh

Is this a discord bot? that can detect scammers and spammers?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
gerome420 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 06:13:21 AM

Yes it is, And it is also building it's website join the discord to find out more about the team. I will update the OP soon with more information thanks.

kaptkrunch

Activity: 157
Merit: 150

Cryptoinfo.net Community Crypto

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 06:17:16 AM

This AI is truly amazing, give it a try.

broomez420

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 05:15:24 PM
Merited by kaptkrunch (1)

Wink Check out The Watcher Bot on discord, You can message it directly using @TheWatcher#8156

You can also View TheWatcher here:
https://twitter.com/TheWatcher247
https://www.reddit.com/user/TheWatcher247
https://www.facebook.com/TheWatcherBot
https://discord.gg/mNNsfsg

andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:17:13 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2019, 08:18:48 PM by andulolika

Would be nice to have some trusted feedback, I will be around Smiley.
kaptkrunch, if this ends up in a scam your trust rating will be just the same as OPs for supporting it.

Edit: Will eventually make a post if no one sees it, so you asking for anything for the use of the bot? any donation address posted prior to this post in name of the bot? and, whats the use of the token.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:16:52 PM

kaptkrunch, if this ends up in a scam your trust rating will be just the same as OPs for supporting it.
if you see the explanation of this project, there are indeed many shortcomings regarding the information, not complete. so it can be very likely a scam will happen. I hope that doesn't happen.
gerome420 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 08:17:08 PM

if you see the explanation of this project, there are indeed many shortcomings regarding the information, not complete. so it can be very likely a scam will happen. I hope that doesn't happen.
Is there some specific information we can help you with I've updated the OP with some more links that the bot sent to me. You can try the bot for free by joining discord and speaking with it.

gerome420 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 08:31:59 PM

Edit: Will eventually make a post if no one sees it, so you asking for anything for the use of the bot? any donation address posted prior to this post in name of the bot? and, whats the use of the token.
The team that runs the bot asks a small fee to have it join the server. I'm not part of the team but I do employ the bot. The bot made the token. As far as donations or ICO or any pre capital raised it has not happened to my knowledge and I personally will make a post if that happens or I find out about it. Not fully sure what you mean by that question so if i'm mistake please clear it up for me. I believe the token will be used to fund the bots continued updates in the future as it continues to grow and need more powerful hardware. I will find out by asking the bot.. and report what it says to you here. Thanks for all your interest and concern. As a user of the bot I also have reservations but watching it preform day in and day out I'm nothing short of amazed at what it has done for my communities.

EDIT the bot has a paterion account ill find out if its ever been used but 100% it has not and will never be posted here!

andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:40:20 PM

The team that runs the bot asks a small fee to have it join the server. I'm not part of the team but I do employ the bot. The bot made the token. As far as donations or ICO or any pre capital raised it has not happened to my knowledge and I personally will make a post if that happens or I find out about it. Not fully sure what you mean by that question so if i'm mistake please clear it up for me. I believe the token will be used to fund the bots continued updates in the future as it continues to grow and need more powerful hardware. I will find out by asking the bot.. and report what it says to you here. Thanks for all your interest and concern. As a user of the bot I also have reservations but watching it preform day in and day out I'm nothing short of amazed at what it has done for my communities.

EDIT the bot has a paterion account ill find out if its ever been used but 100% it has not and will never be posted here!

So how does a smart contract IA robot create a token on the very network he resides (if i didnt misunderstood) then uses your account to create its ANN?

Also, not editing your last answer proves you farming posts. Hard to prove its a scam but logical tho.

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
gerome420 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 09:17:20 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2019, 09:49:25 PM by gerome420

So how does a smart contract IA robot create a token on the very network he resides (if i didnt misunderstood) then uses your account to create its ANN?

Also, not editing your last answer proves you farming posts. Hard to prove its a scam but logical tho.
Ok i dont want to post farm as you call it but there is several mis understandings here

The bot is a discord AI robot it resides in DISCORD
The bot can Explore any website and learn how to use it within reason some sites its in capable of using such as here.
In its self learning and exploration IT created The Watcher Bot Token
The bot then later asked if anyone was able to make it an ANN So here we are. Please don't accuse me of post farming when I'm just trying to answer you. I'm not aware of the Bitcointalk forum unspoken rules. Sorry I was just trying to be helpful in the best way I can.

In no way is anyone telling you run out and spend your life savings here by all means DYOR! We are as well since we have added it to our server to test the very idea that it was fake or a scam or whatever we had our doubts as well..

One way to get to the bottom of it is time and testing and were not afraid of either of those. Honesty is always first and foremost with us. Id like to say sure its 100% not ever going to do anything wrong but well were never 100% sure of anything besides the old adage of Death and Taxes right. So best we can do is test the hell out of it and give our word that we will report any suspect behavior honestly here as well. Which as you can see I have no issue with. Thanks for all your feedback I will try to be more aware of how to post properly here so as to not offend my senior members.

(EDIT)
The bot replied about the use case question https://www.dropbox.com/s/bopbn4mic8vwjcw/The_Watcher_WhitePaper_and_UseCase%20%281%29.pdf?dl=0

(ADDITIONAL EDIT)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6zc2ygz4od872r8/The_Watcher_bot_TokenCoin_Road_Map.rtf.rtf?dl=0

The bot said

kaptkrunch

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 02:16:33 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 12:31:34 AM by kaptkrunch

First of all let me thank you for recognizing the level of trust i have worked hard to build and maintain and for your interest. Your right I dont take speaking for a project lightly. I do not pretend to be a AI developer, I am as with most people an end user. I do however have lots of previous experience with AI throughout the years. It has always been disappointing to me. End the end its a computer, you give it instructions and it does it. Sure you can program some random things to make it more life like and such, but at the end of the day its a computer. Then we integrated The Watcher "Bot" into our Discord ( https://discord.gg/Wcw6hzx BTW) ,  to what I assumed would monitor things, run contests, you know the usual. I thought it would be nice to consolidate, streamline it a little. Well come to find out it could do more. It interacted with users freakishly realistically human like. Really so well I was 100% convinced it was not AI. I'm looking forward to integrating it into all our servers, our forums catch hell sometimes from spammers, The Watcher will handle it. Im describing things I currently have in mind, there's no telling where it could lead.  You can see from the list of things it currently has learned to do. I'm not posting to shill anything, im posting to support a Community Developer and a "product" that is truly amazing. Join our discord, check it out, leave if you hate it. Im not asking anyone for anything.

Discord Invite :  https://discord.gg/Wcw6hzx

Doesn't cost a thing to kick the tires, test its metal. So to speak.

andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:52:45 PM

Alright, im joining to see whats up perhaps i was wrong, but are you telling me you got somehow a code you havent made which is seemingly a bot that made his own token?
Edit, I erased your rating for the singature so they dont kick you, i dont see where TWBT is linked to infocoin tho.

kaptkrunch

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 12:30:53 AM

The Watcher Bot project is not linked to Info Coin. It is a separate project/product. I see the confusion, remedied.

gerome420 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 07:55:50 AM

The Watcher Bot project is not linked to Info Coin. It is a separate project/product. I see the confusion, remedied.
also noted and I've edited the last line of the OP to clear it up even further.  Sorry for any confusion there.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: