Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:01:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would ICO scene succeed if it was organized like crowdfunding not investing?  (Read 485 times)
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 10:28:28 PM

What would happen if people didn't follow greed and projects didn't promise crazy gains? If this was not main theme of ICO craze, but instead - true and honest support?

If ICOs was organized more like that, I think it would be much more healthy environment.

the simple answer about it , its humans attitude.
according to Lucifer movie, Human have free will/desire of a thing and that is absolute , and also crypto world have a free will too, wich can move to everyside. market can be fall , can be raising like a star it all depends on the player in it, i mean crypto market is absolute free. can u see it ? its not strong like forex market.
with such properties, making something like you mentioned is something that is impossible to do, its just a wishfull think bro.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 03:53:25 PM

There is absolute difference between raising fund for support which we usually call go fund me and fund that I tagged for investment, most of the projects that you see today came from the angle of funding for investment because they are the ones promising to make whatever money that an investors drops to multiply after some certain years of support with their money, so with this mindset that you have here, it is better that you advise project developers to also come from the aspect of begging and we will see if they will get anyone to support them.

My man, you have to really shine those eyes of yours very well because the world has become so crazy that they will never give you anything except you promise them something in return, which is why it might be a little but hard to actually get any support for ordinary funding without having something attached to it to give such investor a return.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: