Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:40:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: alt millionaire on the next bull run  (Read 15600 times)
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:16:20 PM

many sign of upcoming bullrun, invest now while its not started yet, start with hot WPP token, glad i have invest and it around 100k token at the low price.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:58:22 PM

i hope to become an alt millionaire on the next bull run. if crypto adoption is here. then let their be alt millionaires. maybe i am thinking too soon. but maybe in 6 years out. it can truly be done. i have been trading. hopefully this is the true bottom and that the next road is moon shots. i been buying alt coins but not accumulating. which sucks because i have several alt coins that have 100% return in 2019.

Hope not all the altcoin you got will die until this long waited bull run comes Smiley
In fact many projects can withstand this great crypto depression, the teams are starving and have to give up Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:12:05 PM

That's my goal too! I have a big faith on some altcoins. One day they will make me a millionaire. Just be patient and invest more for the future and also be smart.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:14:18 PM

i hope to become an alt millionaire on the next bull run. if crypto adoption is here. then let their be alt millionaires. maybe i am thinking too soon. but maybe in 6 years out. it can truly be done. i have been trading. hopefully this is the true bottom and that the next road is moon shots. i been buying alt coins but not accumulating. which sucks because i have several alt coins that have 100% return in 2019.

Trading will end you having nothing.

Most altcoins will be worth as much as now or less in 6 years time. Since they have no use.

You are lucky to be here at biggest redistribution of wealth in human history. You can easily become a multimillionaire in next 6 years.
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 02:20:12 PM

Altcoin millionaire is possible and at the same time, confusing. Imagine the price of ripple- xrp still the same over a long time and not moving ahead. Holding millions of that is a waste of funds and lack of crypto knowledge. For those who want to make money from ALTs, they need more than just the regular trader out there. Look for alts that are responsive and have workable and bankable projects. 95% of present alts have no useful need or project. Presently considering XAUp for my next investment

ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:31:29 PM

That will just going to happen if you are accumulating and taking care of a huge volume of altcoin. As for now, there are many altcoins that doesn't have value (Everyone knows it). but these coins is not a hundred percent sure that will going to be valuable in the future. What we need to hodl is the altcoins that is reputable and have the capability to flourish in the market soon.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:22:48 PM

Alt coin are doing great most especially when it has potential and a good eco system to support it, the future crypto millionaires are majorly going to come from altcoins investors because a good alt coin has the potential to give you 100% turn over within a short period of time.
Altcoins even have the tendency of given more than 100%, I don’t know of the altcoins we have as of now, but the altcoins that I know which I held some before the last bull run of 2017/2018 had their value even shoot up as high as 1500% at some poin.

So, altcoins are what you can invest with little capital and become a millionaire through it like you said, but we still have to invest in very good altcoins that have the chance of increasing that way with good products, otherwise, we will end up wasting our time with these shitcoins believing they will rise.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:49:55 PM

It is true that in the next bull run, there would be many more millionaires. As some big traders have invested heavily during the bearish trend, so when the market goes in bull run again they would make huge profits.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:19:32 AM

altcoin is the next thing that will change peoples fortune and actually it has already changed peoples luck.they are lot of crypto millionaire already and they will be more rich.
Since I believe that the next bull run will be great, i also hope to become a miliionaire as well on our own currency and altcoins will be a big thing of course. We have more coins to enjoy not just bitcoin but also the top coins who can also perform well just like bitcoin. Be patience for the next bull run, it can happen this year.
To become a millionaire, you have to invest in altcoins many thousands of dollars (over 100-200K I suppose). Do you have this sum? Sure, if you find it and if the coolest bull run comes, you have a chance to be rich.
Learning that most altcoins during a pump easily make a profit 10 times, then in order to become millionaires it is enough to have an investment of $ 100,000.

Therefore, the chances to become a millionaire are so slight that we can simply forget about them. Nevertheless, you will earn much (not a million, sure) if you continue working with cryptocurrencies and do not quit it.
DarkKnightNeverDie

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:24:51 AM

Survivors through crashes will have chance to become crypto made millionaires or even billionaires if they can survive and own some amount of bitcoin or good altcoins after crashes, dont' lose all their money.
Altcoins even have the tendency of given more than 100%, I don’t know of the altcoins we have as of now, but the altcoins that I know which I held some before the last bull run of 2017/2018 had their value even shoot up as high as 1500% at some poin.
It's important to keep mainly investing in good altcoins.
So, altcoins are what you can invest with little capital and become a millionaire through it like you said, but we still have to invest in very good altcoins that have the chance of increasing that way with good products, otherwise, we will end up wasting our time with these shitcoins believing they will rise.
It's low probability if it is not impossible.
Therefore, the chances to become a millionaire are so slight that we can simply forget about them. Nevertheless, you will earn much (not a million, sure) if you continue working with cryptocurrencies and do not quit it.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:27:12 AM

We've been into a long season of bear market and we will have so many millionaires once thi ends.
As of now we are getting better and that is a good sign. all of the people who bought at dip and store it will have their millions soon.!

dautay_crypto

Activity: 193
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:39:28 AM

We've been into a long season of bear market and we will have so many millionaires once thi ends.
As of now we are getting better and that is a good sign. all of the people who bought at dip and store it will have their millions soon.!
Long bull season, I don't think so.
We just saw a short bull wave, and next we might see is a long period of sideway, because I thought the market won't have enough strong supports to keep going after latest dramatic growths.
Instead, the market need time to correct, then accummulate more at new price range, and might only rise again next few months.
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:46:29 AM

I also think that there will soon be a change of trend in the market. And all those people who have waited since December 2017 and kept their coins will get mega profit! It will be a celebration of life!

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:55:45 PM

altcoin is the next thing that will change peoples fortune and actually it has already changed peoples luck.they are lot of crypto millionaire already and they will be more rich.
Since I believe that the next bull run will be great, i also hope to become a miliionaire as well on our own currency and altcoins will be a big thing of course. We have more coins to enjoy not just bitcoin but also the top coins who can also perform well just like bitcoin. Be patience for the next bull run, it can happen this year.
To become a millionaire, you have to invest in altcoins many thousands of dollars (over 100-200K I suppose). Do you have this sum? Sure, if you find it and if the coolest bull run comes, you have a chance to be rich.
Learning that most altcoins during a pump easily make a profit 10 times, then in order to become millionaires it is enough to have an investment of $ 100,000.

why slight ? have you read the comments above you ? the guys above said that it only takes 1ook t0 2ook usd to become a millionaire in investing in altcoins because altcoins can pump 1ox times or more which was true and i agree with that because im also follwing the price of altcoins  while it will still depend on the altcoin of your choice because not all altcoins can pump hard  . that if you have a large capital but what if not  ? dont worry because you can still earn some and your earnings will grow if you will save it  .
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:08:22 PM

keep hold you will be millionaire in the future, I believe we can see the bull run again so keep hold your alts, but make sure that they are not shit coins or else you will lose money.

julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:51:18 PM

Let me give you an advice, a good start to become an altcoin millionaire relies upon an exchange platform. What I meant, is about, choose the best exchange that uses utility coins that is meant to be use for trading, buy those and HODL. While the exchange is gaining popularity, so as the coin's price  increases, if that so, sell in the future.

DarkKnightNeverDie

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:58:53 PM

Let me give you an advice, a good start to become an altcoin millionaire relies upon an exchange platform. What I meant, is about, choose the best exchange that uses utility coins that is meant to be use for trading, buy those and HODL. While the exchange is gaining popularity, so as the coin's price  increases, if that so, sell in the future.
Did you mean about exchanges' tokens, like Binance (BNB), and Bittrex? I don't say that what you said are wrong, instead of one of the best and easiest way to earn passive income, for investors who don't have too much knowledge, and time to follow altcoins.
However, to choose good exchanges that also have own tokens, they obviously need to have some kind of knowledge and skills in crypto.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:45:33 PM

If you find the right altcoin, then this is very possible. Even in today's market, there are some coins that grow exponentially in price. Look for coins that have good use cases and that is continuously developed even during the bear market. Those coins will suddenly surge in prices.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:03:36 PM

I think most of the utility coins of best exchanges are quite expensive at this time. My main aim is to make research on potential futures best exchange and the buy their utility tokens to hold.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:15:21 PM

No need to initially set a goal to get rich. You need to initially set a goal to learn how to invest correctly in order to determine promising projects and make good money from it. Or at least learn how to identify fraudsters so as not to lose your money.
If you learn how to properly invest in new projects - you will earn good money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: