Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:29:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is not about ''get rich fast'' !!  (Read 15265 times)
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:54:41 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2019, 12:13:07 AM by PlusOne88

It is actually but not entirely true. It is like a wheel of fortune when people comes to turn on his luck but the persistent ones often gets his or her shares. Sometimes planning do help atleast to get to the point of winning the fortune of a lifetime. Getting rich is really possible though but I agree with you it is not going to be fast or quick and it is not a race.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 548

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 12:01:32 AM

It is actually but not entirely. It is likr a wheel of fortune when people comes to turn on his luck but the persistent ones often gets his or her shares. Sometimes planning do help atleast to get to the point of winning the fortune of a lifetime.

Persistency of course with know-how, strategy and consistent research. There were actually people who got lucky and became rich for not too long, but those are just a case to case basis.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:35:59 AM

It is actually but not entirely. It is likr a wheel of fortune when people comes to turn on his luck but the persistent ones often gets his or her shares. Sometimes planning do help atleast to get to the point of winning the fortune of a lifetime.

Persistency of course with know-how, strategy and consistent research. There were actually people who got lucky and became rich for not too long, but those are just a case to case basis.
All return to the ability and sense of hard work that we have. Bitcoin does provide a way to achieve success, but when we don't work hard it won't produce anything. Like a big road, but when a car doesn't move, the car will never reach its destination. The crypto world is like a big road that has a big chance if we try hard.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:44:32 AM

I am sick of new people who are here only for bitcoin price, only for gains and still talking about price ... Everywhere i see like bitcoin will go to 100,000 USD or 1,000,000 USD, they only want to get rich fast but bitcoin is not about it ... Bitcoin is about freedom and privacy . I see us as some kind of warriors against governments and central banking cartels, we are here to claim our rights and freedom back! We are here to create powerful tools that give more power to individual against governments ! We are here to change our monetary system ! Every government basically corrupt, they dont care about other people, i think every politician should be representative of his voters , but i feel its like we are serfs ! Think about it ...

Many people want to follow others who make good fortune in 2017 and i think its a normal if people who invest in bitcoin want to make quick profits because its already become speculate assets. I am agree that bitcoin have philosophy but when its already in market, its just speculation assets like stocks or others commodity
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:40:32 AM

To be honest, most of peoples think that bitcoin is a quick rich method. No one thinking about financial freedom. We should change our mind and should learn more about bitcoin. Without proper knowledge we will not able to discover of bitcoin vision. It's true bitcoin would give us good output but it doesn't mean that it is quick its quick rich method.
Almost all people get interested in bitcoin owning to a common aim, that is earning more and more money, especially the new people. Everything, however, has its own reason. Most people don't think of financial freedom because they are conveyed by mindset of getting richer fast. Their desire of becoming rich is most dominant in their mind. Almost the news spreading about bitcoin has conveyed some wrong information which make many people get wrong in terms of bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies. It results in many people who are quickly failed.
hen cet

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:27:20 AM

It is actually but not entirely true. It is like a wheel of fortune when people comes to turn on his luck but the persistent ones often gets his or her shares. Sometimes planning do help atleast to get to the point of winning the fortune of a lifetime. Getting rich is really possible though but I agree with you it is not going to be fast or quick and it is not a race.

I think bitcoin is the same as trading the fiat money market in the real world, because it requires big capital, good analysis, and luck.
So, if there are people who think about bitcoin trading get rich quick, it's better to forget that opinion because it can be an obstacle in making decisions when it comes to selling or buying. Bitcoin is a very volatile digital currency, traders must have strong mental and logic.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 06:02:27 AM

Neither early adopters who bought Bitcoin for a few bucks only didn't become rich overnight.

It took years for Bitcoin to be where it is today. The same will happen for today's investors.  Crypto investments involve not only skills, but also a lot of patience.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
ancafe

Activity: 1610
Merit: 692

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:15:36 AM

Neither early adopters who bought Bitcoin for a few bucks only didn't become rich overnight.

It took years for Bitcoin to be where it is today. The same will happen for today's investors.  Crypto investments involve not only skills, but also a lot of patience.
I think many people think that bitcoin is a fast way to get money in a fast time. well, some people might think that this can be an intermediary for producing wealth in a short time. but, we know that this is wrong, because in the end, we also need to think about risks, and strategies to make them the things that benefit us.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 09:20:59 AM

I am sick of new people who are here only for bitcoin price, only for gains and still talking about price ... Everywhere i see like bitcoin will go to 100,000 USD or 1,000,000 USD, they only want to get rich fast but bitcoin is not about it ... Bitcoin is about freedom and privacy . I see us as some kind of warriors against governments and central banking cartels, we are here to claim our rights and freedom back! We are here to create powerful tools that give more power to individual against governments ! We are here to change our monetary system ! Every government basically corrupt, they dont care about other people, i think every politician should be representative of his voters , but i feel its like we are serfs ! Think about it ...

First of all, we are not Serfs, we all are traders including you, Why you think negative?
I think you should see the history of bitcoin, and now bitcoin has become rich a lot of people including me. I have more earning more from bitcoin than my daily job. Even sometime i thought to left my day job and total consecrate with crypto currency. But you have a point that our governments and banking cartels are against of crypto. So it is really difficult for us to continue work with bitcoin and altcoins. But in this time we have earning from bitcoin then continue it till the end. And be rely i have rich because of bitcoin then rely on it that you will be rich from bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 01:19:14 PM

Those who are thinking that Bitcoin is a way to get rich fast are those stupid investors and newbies. For those people out here who are thinking like that, its better if you forget bitcoin and find a decent job stupid.

There is no overnight success here or overnight rich here so don't expect to get rich in Bitcoin fast. You want to get rich? Go gamble your money idiot.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 02:29:15 PM

The cycle might have changed, the rich scheme might be longer than expected already then. Still i believe cryptocurrency excel in terms of return/rewards against other traditional instruments, 100,000 $ price are just gemick over the social, which provides nothing but big words, we would see growth together with eyes on how adoption are slowly getting up in our daily lifes, not to fullfill prophecies of claimed 'experts' who sits on office with stable income

yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:54:46 PM

At First, I think our participation in bitcoin is because we can get rich fast and have a good life, I'm wrong because it's hard if you do not have the patience here. every day the market price is different, It's only rarely if it's increased. Now I find that we should wait for a long time so we can recover from our expenses. I also learned that this is not the road to get rich, In this Investment you really need to sacrifice so you can achieve your goals.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
JNvak

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:12:49 PM

I like your attitude. A lot of people tend to forget that nothing comes for free and you need to invest not only your talents but also (and maybe most importantly) - time.

Most of my conversations IRL about BTC are like: "Oh, you're into Bitcoin? I need some money quickly, mind some advice?" I'm getting tired of explaining it, honestly. Maybe I should just send them a link to this discussion  Tongue ?
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:20:57 PM

It depend on the market. If you have bought while the crypto is cheap and instantly made a huge rally of increasing its markwt price over a short period of time then you might get huge profit but it will.not guarantee a for one to get rich.

Because profit will depend on how much money you will risk. The bigger amount you invest then thw bigger possible profit or the bigger possible of losses. It is either way!
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:21:34 PM

No matter how bad it is to look at, we can't do anything about it. Investors are like vultures, they will take advantage of any opportunity as long as they are going to profit from it. Yeah, Bitcoin is all about privacy but we can't change the fact that the market plays a vital role in its growth which attracts those who are seeking fortunes.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:41:30 PM

how or way people's thinking is different. concept of use cryptocurrency for them is also a different. there are those who use crypto currencies to transact electronic, some for investment and some even use it for exchange. don't judge someone because of his words. just say BTC price goes to 10K you say it's a new user. cryptocurrency is part of how people to make money. because that's part of their expectations.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:12:10 AM

if you want to create money in fast way, or make yourself rich in a second, i think you better than leave bitcoin and cryptocurerncy you can try the gambling and betting, because you can get a big money if you gambling and betting. bitcoin can't make you rich in fast way, you need step to step to success in bitcoin

The only time i'm actually hearing that bs if from some people trying get referrals out of those who don't have much information about the product yet lol. And if you're the type that thinks forst before acting, you'll know there's no such thing as that. Unless you cheat or take advatage of other people's misery.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:58:02 AM

I am sick of new people who are here only for bitcoin price, only for gains and still talking about price ... Everywhere i see like bitcoin will go to 100,000 USD or 1,000,000 USD, they only want to get rich fast but bitcoin is not about it ... Bitcoin is about freedom and privacy .
Let us take into account about the countries where there are no merchants that accept bitcoin, what are they going to do with it, they invested for the profit as there is literally nothing they can do about it, if not they will not purchase bitcoin in the first place, bitcoin is freedom and transparency and it is not a privacy tool, If someone is to invest into something they need to have some benefit, i agree it is not a get rich fast process, but it will give you much bigger profit than the rest of the financial investments.
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:40:33 PM

People have their own definitions to see bitcoin and admitted or not when bitcoin price was high i think most people only considering the price movement and almost none of them care about the real purposse of bitcoin so their mind were normal as people want to get rich and bitcoin almost provide it before through bad situations last year and in 2019 the market gradually better because we didn't see anymore rapid dropped for bitcoin price

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:08:22 PM

Well the truth is so many people don't reallly care about the reason why bitcoin was brought in the first place, they are simply after making money. This is the reason why people are always trying to predict price everynow and then, hoping the price will go up higher than where it got to last time so they can make profit. Only few of the total bitcoin investors actually believe in the bitcoin ideology and are one way or the other contributing to its growth, the rest are just after making profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: