Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:40:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 Maya Preferred 223 (MAPR) 🔥 Gold & Silver backed  (Read 2640 times)
Dutchytalk

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:52:59 AM

Maya Preferred 223 (MAPR) into the top 7 most expensive Cryptocurrency -

https://dailyhodl.com/2019/07/10/road-to-legendary-top-7-most-expensive-cryptocurrencies/

FOR anyone that WANTS to see how CLOWNS that are trying to STEAL your money TYPE in FORUMS and how the PRETTY trade PICTURES look of THE  world's most TEAM played TOKEN of all time LOOK then go no FURTHER this is the EXACT place to witness BOTH!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 08:25:50 PM

well many negative we can see everywhere but we used on it boys, dont we?
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:03:45 PM

Hey Mr. Dahlke, why did you try to replace this thread with a new one?
Or was it an Act Of God?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
velosepur

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 12:59:36 PM

Is withdrawal from buzzin not working again? I sent Eth since yesterday but I've not gotten my Maya coin since then
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:00:55 AM

Yes buzzin is a rather opaque resource. It is not clear how they carry out verified points on the page https://buzzin.com for more than 1,600,000 points and only 16,600 verified. Sad
velosepur

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 03:25:49 PM

yes really cant understan how they works and now need to email them or something to try
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 11:32:47 AM

The Scam Accusation against all entities associated with the Maya scheme continues here.

They (James Dahlke) are currently threatening legal action against a whistleblower who gave insider confirmation of their token price manipulation and massively inflated number of genuine investors.

PLEASE READ AND THINK BEFORE GIVING ANY MONEY OR TIME TO THIS SCHEME.

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:59:18 PM

The Scam Accusation against all entities associated with the Maya scheme continues here.

They (James Dahlke) are currently threatening legal action against a whistleblower who gave insider confirmation of their token price manipulation and massively inflated number of genuine investors.

What a riot.
Caught for plagiarism and their argument is "they copied the existing"? Not an original bone in them or could not be bothered to acknowledged and adapt the existing for their own purpose. What else could possibly go wrong?
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 07:03:08 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2019, 08:23:55 PM by tmfp

What a riot..... What else could possibly go wrong?

Lots and lots  Cheesy
Read my latest post in the Scam thread, about the multi billion dollar pump that cost 68 cents...

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:46:06 PM

What a riot..... What else could possibly go wrong?

Lots and lots  Cheesy
Read my latest post in the Scam thread, about the multi billion dollar pump that cost 68 cents...

Initially, the scam allegation is not so vital - plagiarizing whitepaper. Bunch of projects are doing that. But later on, we saw that this is not all about plagiarizing whitepaper but deceiving their investors because they promised to have good price because they are gold and silver backed project. And look at the cmc charts now -

They don't even have the angle of inclination but a sudden drop of price. Luring their investors, manipulate the price, get their cash and dump! What a disaster here!
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:02:10 PM

And look at the cmc charts now -

They don't even have the angle of inclination but a sudden drop of price. Luring their investors, manipulate the price, get their cash and dump! What a disaster here!

That drop from $20k to ~$200 was part of their "financial engineering" where they issued 100 tokens per one held token theoretically to improve "access," which maneuver came with a matching markdown in the (manipulated) price.
Expect more Reverse/forward splits and other chicanery borrowed from the seedy end of Wall St: just bear in mind that it's all bullshit, there is no "silver and gold backing", simply a fantasy clumsily spun and, so far, with few victims.

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 11:59:39 PM

And look at the cmc charts now -

That drop from $20k to ~$200 was part of their "financial engineering" where they issued 100 tokens per one held token theoretically to improve "access," which maneuver came with a matching markdown in the (manipulated) price.
Expect more Reverse/forward splits and other chicanery borrowed from the seedy end of Wall St: just bear in mind that it's all bullshit, there is no "silver and gold backing", simply a fantasy clumsily spun and, so far, with few victims.

In fact, I checked their prices before when they were just starting to be traded. I thought to myself that maybe they can really pull it off because I visited their whitepaper and there are parts on their document saying about the gold possession of their company. It seems so authentic at that time. But I think they are just good in duping their investors. I was already hesitant if a project is gold backed or precious metal backed because more than likely they are fraud. But what they presented on their whitepaper seemed so legit. I hope only few investors were got rekkt here.
Asuka

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 04:57:22 PM

Thank you for those of you who have given enlightenment about this scam project, I think people should first read the assessment of someone about the project before giving his money to the scammer. Manipulating prices on the Exchange is a very silly crime in my opinion.
This kind of tactics has been use many times here, backed by gold and silver haha . there are many project saying the same things given images of real gold but ayou will see price continue declining if its real backed by gold why cant maintain the price.
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:10:30 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2019, 09:49:34 PM by tmfp

This kind of tactics has been use many times here, backed by gold and silver haha

As I just posted on the Scam thread

MAPR Preferred is not a stablecoin. It meets none of the criteria to be considered a stablecoin.
The supposed Gold and Silver backing is meaningless semantics, useless tokens backed by one useless phrase in a useless contract signed by a £1 shell company.
In amongst all the bullshit, all the numbers ending in loads of 000000's, this small paragraph is all there is that is relevant to "Silver and Gold backed"

That's it. The whole MAYA parallel universe revolves around it.

Are the tokens redeemable in any way for physical assets?
No.
Are these "proven reserves" collateral?
No.
Are these "proven reserves" backing?
No.

"Serve to support of the value of".... totally meaningless.

Anyone here foolish enough to have invested money in this scam would be rubbing their hands together about now, expecting huge returns because of the forward/backward/sideways "stock split" nonsense from a month ago.
However, because of the totally unrelated whistleblowing documented on the Scam Accusation thread, Mr. Dahlke has decided otherwise, according to the latest post on their Telegram Channel....

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: