Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:54:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC is now required for Bitcointalk  (Read 1158 times)
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:52:13 AM

I loved the gender list
I'm an attack helicopter Grin

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:01:35 PM

First, want to say this was an excellent idea Theymos and if you need someone to grow this KYC process further (for maximum exposure), I'm your man. Time to rid the plague of all the corrupted assholes and scammers; having 100% transparency in crypto is a brilliant idea.  

Why should you submit it? It's like everything you do in life, you prove who you are and your good intentions? Fuck privacy and all you shady characters who linger on these forums for nothing more than profits. This is the real world. Uncle Sam spies on you daily, there's nothing that you can do to resist this new era.

WTH, i want to choose MALE in gender, why you don't provide it on the list ?
I want to submit my KYC, but stuck on the gender so i won't submit.  Tongue
This forum is the best forum of cryptocurrency world, i like it.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 12:10:45 PM

First, want to say this was an excellent idea Theymos and if you need someone to grow this KYC process further (for maximum exposure), I'm your man. Time to rid the plague of all the corrupted assholes and scammers; having 100% transparency in crypto is a brilliant idea.  

Why should you submit it? It's like everything you do in life, you prove who you are and your good intentions? Fuck privacy and all you shady characters who linger on these forums for nothing more than profits. This is the real world. Uncle Sam spies on you daily, there's nothing that you can do to resist this new era.

It would have been more appropriate if you tried to investigate before gush. There was an april joke last year, and this year the series continues. In fact, I was surprised when I logged, but I got my answer by looking at date.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:12:37 PM

Just opened the forum and found that KYC is needed. I think it is April Fool's Day. Maybe the forum is a joke, look at the post, this is April Fool's Day gift....

IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 12:15:40 PM

As for me a very good joke. Someone has a very good sense of humor. As well as the opportunity to master confidential information. Here you can not joke like that.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:16:42 PM

I was writing down my information with all my sadness, i wanted to check last one more time in forum and i saw this topic and smiled:) I am aware that today is the 1st of April but i would never think that the bitcoin talk would make joke to us.. Thankfully there is no such KYC things, but i am still laughing to myself..

Blashe

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:17:40 PM

ahhah , well, you got me  Cheesy Cheesy
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:55:19 PM

Yes I am ready to submit my KYC information. But one question is this forum is for public discussion and in any public discussion, why you need KYC information unless one commits crimes? The good idea is to permanently ban an account if he or she is found of committing crimes. It is good if any project seeks KYC for becoming part of their project. Things for consideration. I think many people does not have passport or identity card, some others do not have access to bank. In that case, do not have such persons to get access to that forum?
The purpose of this forum is also to bring together people all around the world. Discussion are held not only cryptocurrency, but a wide range of subjects concerned with general people. This is my only argue. 
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:18:29 PM

I really adore this kind of idea by Themos which this bitcointalk forum is now requires KYC to go through this forum. This can be good to this forum, for the reason that the spammers of accounts, fake accounts will be regulated. But I am want to consider some of students who don't have some information in the KYC form because of lacking some valid answers.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:32:04 PM

I can only believe the whole KYC Sega's on bitxointalk only after today because of the date of today which is April fool and at that any time after tomorrow when it still remains the same then we can take it serious.
wolfen

Activity: 770
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:56:10 PM

No colonoscopy results needed.

For those about to block we salute you! AC->BTC
benjamin07

Activity: 223
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:59:22 PM

Brilliant!!!!! hahaha
omicron1
Copper Member

Activity: 37
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:33:53 PM

yeah good one, had me goin.

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 02:40:51 PM

April's joke? Right? What the heck is this?  Huh

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 02:43:59 PM

Cis male Androgynous FRM nice list of genders. Some might want to choose multiple fields lol Cheesy Good one

lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:50:15 PM

It was first April and was very funny i would say, specially when i got it here "You agree to have this information shared with the IRS, FBI, CIA, NSA, Federal Reserve, ECB, Interpol, Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Equifax, Chainalysis, and your parents: Grin Grin Grin Grin
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:53:57 PM

Theymos is really witty on choosing the topics for April fools.
This forum is based on the principals of satoshi him/herself.
And satoshi would never ask you for your personal informations.
Though if in high demand, they can implement KYC for bounty participants. I would rather provide my KYC to the forum than every projects.
Hopefully the KYC program in the forum can eliminate KYC for all future projects, I also believe in doing KYC in this forum rather than doing KYC in the project

justbfa

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:54:35 PM

I was shocked and surprised when I saw it.
LOL.... April FOOL
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:09:36 PM

Gladly welcomed, this should have been done since the beginning of joining. I myself have filled out KYC, there is no anxiety to send this personal data for the common good, now just waiting for verification. for those who haven't done it, do it immediately

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:16:19 PM
Merited by Mendrofa (1)

luckily it was just a joke because I was also surprised because I had to, because I also thought it was very strange, but I also agreed to do it to anticipate scammers.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: