Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:24:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the main problem with the crypto market at the moment?  (Read 19683 times)
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:53:06 PM

The main problem is that people buy crypto but they don't know what to do with it.
You have mentioned good point , as in short we can say lack of knowledge is the problem that our current market is going through, so that’s why it is very important to know after investing your money into crypto currency what you will have to do with it, according to my knowledge if we will buy at low price then hold until bull runs market will come to the track very soon.

That’s why we are in need to be a part of the journey so that those people who are not having knowledge can take help from our ideas and our posts, the problems is people have become so impatient and they want to make huge amount of profit, so in this kind of situation we should wait for our time to sell until then have patience and wait then there will be no problem.
Real traders and real investors will have to know if they really are interested in making profit they will have to e patient and wait for the right time so they can sell and buy some coin at good price, as buy when the price is low, the problem is lack of knowledge and your suggestion does work in this regard we should spread positive and right information in market so that new investors will not cause problem for market because of wrong decision.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:29:36 PM

Surely they are very low sales volumes. It is a period of stagnation and as long as someone does not start with a pump, enthusiasm does not return. Nobody invests if he doesn't feel the heartbeat of life. As a counter-proof today someone has made the waters move: will it be the beginning of the true ascent?
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:39:28 PM

The main issue with cryptocurrency or Bitcoin is the main stream media. Whenever I see a news about Crypto media is always pointing to Bitcoin to be a Ponzi scheme and people kind start agreeing to it that's where all the problem originate.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:14:46 PM

there are various problems the media that give people an incorrect idea about crypto, people who think that crypto are just useful for investments, we need proper information so that everyone can understand the potential of the blockchain, with the market fluctuating we should get used to it, the coins that bring something useful, innovative will succeed anyway...
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:41:04 PM

Hi,
According to you what do you think is the main problem at the moment in the crypto world?
So why we don't see real life adoption yet and so on.

According to me the answer is simple. People from the general public treats crypto as a new style high risk gambling. They don't take it seriously.
Why?
I think the main reason is the moonboys and Fudsters. According to my experience as an admin (Yggdrash admin, we got over 20400 telegram member..)
unnecessary Fud and also shouting 100x and expecting 100x within weeks also does make lot's of harm to every project.
Also quite often the Fudster people who shout 0 one day next day they will be the moonboys.
This type of behaviour very harmful and misleading for new investors. Also it leads to only many disappointed new investors who will leave the crypto world entirely mainly. This will also hinder any sort of adoption at the end of the day.
As administrators and opinion influencers we should have and we have a responsibility to bring more sanity into the crypto world. What we lack of is sanity and balanced view in the crypto world. A coin either must go to the moon or must go to 0. Come on, this is so ridiculous and predictable. If someone shout fud and say this coin go to 0, this means those people want to get the coin at the cheapest possible price level. If their fud operation was successful, suddenly a week later, new people will appear who will be the classic example to the moonboys. So in Crypto everything can change and turn into upside down only within weeks or less. This is not normal and not really helpful for wider adoption at all.
As an investor since I have invested a lot into Yggdrash and other projects as well of course I believe that my investments will go to moon but it will take years for sure and also the team must deliver and this won't happen due to a magic mushroom. So I think you get what I am saying.

What is your opinion?
I think this is an important topic, and very broad topic as well.
As far as I understand You mean that for a project very badly impact what they say about him around?It is not so.Whatever they say, it does not affect the cryptocurrency from the worst side.Yes, many people like to receive x and principle because of x, many investors came to the world of crypto.At the moment, in my opinion, the cryptocurrency lacks trust from ordinary people and governments.For many, this is unknown and not understandable to the world.
PowerofYggdrash (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 07:29:18 AM

We need to create a simple and user-friendly environment. There is plenty room for improvement.

Hi,
According to you what do you think is the main problem at the moment in the crypto world?
So why we don't see real life adoption yet and so on.

According to me the answer is simple. People from the general public treats crypto as a new style high risk gambling. They don't take it seriously.
Why?
I think the main reason is the moonboys and Fudsters. According to my experience as an admin (Yggdrash admin, we got over 20400 telegram member..)
unnecessary Fud and also shouting 100x and expecting 100x within weeks also does make lot's of harm to every project.
Also quite often the Fudster people who shout 0 one day next day they will be the moonboys.
This type of behaviour very harmful and misleading for new investors. Also it leads to only many disappointed new investors who will leave the crypto world entirely mainly. This will also hinder any sort of adoption at the end of the day.
As administrators and opinion influencers we should have and we have a responsibility to bring more sanity into the crypto world. What we lack of is sanity and balanced view in the crypto world. A coin either must go to the moon or must go to 0. Come on, this is so ridiculous and predictable. If someone shout fud and say this coin go to 0, this means those people want to get the coin at the cheapest possible price level. If their fud operation was successful, suddenly a week later, new people will appear who will be the classic example to the moonboys. So in Crypto everything can change and turn into upside down only within weeks or less. This is not normal and not really helpful for wider adoption at all.
As an investor since I have invested a lot into Yggdrash and other projects as well of course I believe that my investments will go to moon but it will take years for sure and also the team must deliver and this won't happen due to a magic mushroom. So I think you get what I am saying.

What is your opinion?
I think this is an important topic, and very broad topic as well.
As far as I understand You mean that for a project very badly impact what they say about him around?It is not so.Whatever they say, it does not affect the cryptocurrency from the worst side.Yes, many people like to receive x and principle because of x, many investors came to the world of crypto.At the moment, in my opinion, the cryptocurrency lacks trust from ordinary people and governments.For many, this is unknown and not understandable to the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: