Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2019, 08:49:52 AM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM! Maya Preferred 223 (Gold & Silver backed)-PLAGIARIZED WHITEPAPER  (Read 1720 times)
Joseph R. Cord

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:11:45 PM

Some numbers:

Maya token: Marketcap $4,040,166,800.
           24 hour volume............ $4,100.

Stated Value of Reserves as Pledged by Contract Party C ("miners")  $4,747,855,210,180.78
Stated Value of Limited Capital Liability of Contract Party A (U.K. Finantial).................$1.31

Grin

Well Onewdmoney, the logic of people here is that "EXCHANGE" is also scam and any exchange "LISTING" it in coming month is also "SCAM".

So everyone and everything is scam, but only few people are new born baby of angels.  Grin Grin

It's embarrassing to even explain this! Something that's backed by "GOLD" and "SILVER" and is actually "ALREADY" trading is "SCAM" on the basis of Whitepaper in which "BLOCKCHAIN" and other "GENERAL" terms of Cryptocurrency were used from reputed sources.

But that's Plagiarized, you know  Grin

Fortunately, these "genius" people don't run the thing called "INTERNET" or else every 2nd site would be "SHUTDOWN" by now!

But anyhow, it's pretty obvious now "that there is no logic with the claim of "PLAGIARIZED" Whitepaper, but more of a purpose to hurt "MAYA PREFERRED" but I am pretty sure any "INVESTOR" or "POTENTIAL" Investor is going to "LAUGH" at such "CUTE" attempt.

Unfortunately, it did not worked. As Maya as per "LATEST" reports is trading even "BETTER".

Like I said I will be holding myself just till few more exchanges are done, which are "ALL" confirmed. As then what these people will come up with to hurt this revolutionary project of "MAYA PREFERRED 223"
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Onewdmoney

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:39:58 PM

It seems like everyone has really taken what I said. And that's great I think when you look at the big picture if everything is company is saying is real and I don't see why it wouldn't be tomorrow due diligence the main thing right now is the backing of gold and silver the protection to the coin holders I feel that everything is in place to become the biggest coin in the world Little Things that was set on these boards really weird that we're talkin about but overall I believe we're in for a big surprise and that surprise is becoming number one
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1457

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:37:05 PM

It seems like everyone has really taken what I said.

Possible but unlikely, it's more likely that people read your paragraphs and think "How many times have I read that before?"

Quote from: standard stuff
.. become the biggest coin in the world...becoming number one.....protection to the coin holders

Anyway, one thing does intrigue me about the Notario PDF and the way you choose/are encouraged to interpret it, so let me take you at face value and ask you a simple question.
Can you explain how it's been 'splained to you how the "backing of gold and silver...the protection to the coin holders" is actually supposed to work?
Bearing in mind that the only link in the chain from Mexican mines to token purchaser is the famously inactive UK Finantial £1 company, what is the actual mechanism that you/they say ties the two things together?
Are these tokens supposed to be somehow convertible into gold and silver? Is it suggested that a coin holder could rock up in Mexico and somehow take possession of a bag of gold in exchange for a token listed on a Chinese Exchange?
If the tokens are not convertible, then exactly what relevance are the claimed metals reserves to the claimed future core business, which appears to be some form of investment vehicle?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Onewdmoney

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:09:23 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2019, 05:30:36 AM by Onewdmoney

First of all when you U K Financial was first formed in the United Kingdom it was formed with the information that was a hand at that moment. The new filing is not due until one day before the filing original date the yearly filing the information that you're reading is old news it's basically information that was done the first day of the company was born. You keep saying about 1 lb and that's fine when the company was formed personal form the company filled out the form the way they did it has no bearing on what the company has today. Think of it like this how many people form a Delaware Corporation for tax benefits but actually do business in New York Or in California because UK Financial is formed in the United Kingdom does not mean they have to do business in the United Kingdom they could be incorporated they are for beneficial reasons of taxes. And again UK Financial it's only the creator of the coin again no matter how good you get financial is one not meaning Financial wise the token itself has its own Merit and the token itself is the one who is traded on that fatBTC. I EMAILED THE COMPANY ABOUT THIS everything 3 hours I got a response back on June 17th the day before the formation date which was the original file date, when a new annual filing is due UK Financial will have an updated list and filing which will show its current assets. They assured me there is no concern because they were London United Kingdom candles with the numbers when they first one the company and they do not reflect today's Financial position today.
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:10:59 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2019, 07:26:15 PM by tmfp
Merited by suchmoon (9), Foxpup (6), IconFirm (4)

snip <repeating nonsense>snip

Well, I tried.

The people (Dahlke?) feeding you this stuff don't know (or pretend not to know) UK Company law. Any significant changes regarding directors, office, capital etc. must be notified to Companies House within 14 days.
Currently, U.K. Financial have no Company Secretary, no persons with significant control and no Directors, since Dahlke himself terminated his own directorship last year (and was late in notifying that action).

THE COMPANY IS UP AND RUNNING AND PERFECTLY FINE
So, at this point in time, it is a shell company without even a shell, but it's "up and running"? What, with offices, employees, telephones, website, e-mail, like a real company? Details please, because

To repeat my question that you ignored, how does a contract between some Mexicans and this shell company provide any tangible "backing" for these tokens?

Joseph R. Cord

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:52:50 PM

It's very tiring now to repeat "SAME" thing all over again. So really not going there now.

Only thing to add is that "ANY" who knows the market will be aware that it's "NOT" easy to get listed even on worst exchanges, so the one seen is fairly good. So unless you say that it's also scam, you have no other choice but to accept that it's a big deal. And like said it's just matter of time, before we are on more "EXCHANGES", so that will probably tell people who much value this allegation holds. So just about time when the "REALITY" will be in front of everyone.

Anyone who prefer to invest in ICOs, should think whether he/she wants to go with one which take years and yet they are not listed anywhere, because they never want to get listed instead want to "SCAM", versus us "WHO" got everything from the product to being "ALREADY" listed on exchange and confirmed with 4 MORE.

The only fault of Maya Preferred is that some people have issues on the "WHITEPAPER" that we should explain "BLOCKCHAIN" and other aspect ourself instead of using reputed sources. Where "MAYA PREFERRED" stance is simple and that is to it is "IRRELEVANT" if reputed sources are used or we explain our self, the point is to make it "EASY" for people to understand the obvious "CONCEPT" of Crypto, so that they can then understand us.

But some people consider it as a "MAJOR" thing and that is the reason we are "CONSIDERED" by handful of people as "SCAM". Good luck to that school of thought, but we will leave it to "TIME" to give answer.

Onewdmoney

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:41:17 PM

I just got an email related to what you just posted about UK Financial last Thursday mister Dalke and vice-president reappointed themselves as president and vice presidents the reason why it shows that was because the company that was used to incorporate UK Financial was named companies Made Simple and companies made simple and Mister donkey have a disagreement so companies Made Simple falsely filed that resignation. They also kept the password from mr. Dahlke so we could not do any fillings for the company. Just recently the company received the code And on Thursday they resubmitted the directors of the company back to UK Financial you should see this update no later than Monday or Tuesday. In the United Kingdom you get to file what you want for your company anytime you want but you must have a passcode to file to show that you are the owners of the company James dahlke used a company to incorporate UK Financial for him and when Mr Dahlke had a disagreement with them they kept the password from him they purposely filed for him a resignation which he never authorized. If you look at all the filings for the company you will see that when they first started the inCorporation for the company they had used companies made simple address that was right away changed at one point had to go to the companies house directly address this is because companies Made Simple was holding the password hostage. Now that they have the password to do fillings online the address has been changed and on last Thursday they filed to correct that problem. My email I also received they stated that the numbers that were on the Incorporation what from the day one and does not reflected today's activity. James dahlke also stated come in this week you will see the updates of the board of directors on the company House website and every file in that needs to be done will be done on time. They have the password
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:45:33 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2019, 08:56:36 PM by tmfp
Merited by Foxpup (3)

It's very tiring now to repeat "SAME" thing all over again. So really not going there now.
Good, because your hysterical CAPSLOCK bullshit is getting tiresome.

Only thing to add is that "ANY" who knows the market will be aware that it's "NOT" easy to get listed even on worst exchanges, so the one seen is fairly good. So unless you say that it's also scam, you have no other choice but to accept that it's a big deal.
Strawman.
If you pay, you get listed. Being listed on fatBTC is a "big deal"? Look at the other shit they list. EVN? lol

And like said it's just matter of time, before we are on more "EXCHANGES", so that will probably tell people who much value this allegation holds. So just about time when the "REALITY" will be in front of everyone.
Being listed on any exchange is incidental to a good business model based on clear and credible information.
Also a Great Things Coming SoonC assertion.

Anyone who prefer to invest in ICOs, should think whether he/she wants to go with one which take years and yet they are not listed anywhere, because they never want to get listed instead want to "SCAM", versus us "WHO" got everything from the product to being "ALREADY" listed on exchange and confirmed with 4 MORE.
So, listing on exchange = not scam?
ICO's? Tell us about Maya ICO's. Tell us how Dahlke's other company ends up with "Substantial holdings" in Maya?

The only fault of Maya Preferred is that some people have issues on the "WHITEPAPER" that we should explain "BLOCKCHAIN" and other aspect ourself instead of using reputed sources.
Gibberish.

Where "MAYA PREFERRED" stance is simple and that is to it is "IRRELEVANT" if reputed sources are used or we explain our self, the point is to make it "EASY" for people to understand the obvious "CONCEPT" of Crypto, so that they can then understand us.
You use huge chunks of text from other sources and you don't attribute a reference = classic plagiarism = stealing. The impression left on the reader is that the stolen text is self produced and you take on credibility from that.
The fact that you admit to targeting "non crypto" literate investors makes this actively duplicitious.

But some people consider it as a "MAJOR" thing and that is the reason we are "CONSIDERED" by handful of people as "SCAM". Good luck to that school of thought, but we will leave it to "TIME" to give answer.
Anyone who steals anything in a business context raises suspicion about their trustworthiness and integrity.
If that means you're going to stop posting misleading garbage and shut up until hell freezes over this scheme out-capitalizes Bitcoin, that's excellent.
If you have any contact with the Maya admin apart from collecting your dust payments for shitposting, ask them to come on over and answer some of the outstanding questions.
Paging Mr. Dahlke  

I just got an email

Emails on a Sunday, gosh, you must be a big investor. How did you buy your tokens, btw?

"registration company refused to give us the password" as an excuse ranks alongside "the dog ate my homework."
As a matter of interest, who is
Mister Donkey
?

Onewdmoney

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:53:14 PM

Tmfp

What questions do you actually have and I will get them answered for you?
Onewdmoney

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:59:32 PM

Here is proof of the filing that was just recently done.

Thank you for completing a submission for U.K. FINANCIAL LTD (11471823).

(AP01) Appointment of director
Appointing James Dahlke on 18 July 2018
Your unique submission number is 058-978408
Please quote this number in any communications with Companies House.

We will email you within 2 working days to confirm acceptance or rejection of this filing.

For information on how your personal data is handled by Companies House see our privacy policy

Thank you for completing a submission for U.K. FINANCIAL LTD (11471823).

(AP01) Appointment of director
Appointing Carlos Rodrigo Arvide Nava on 1 April 2019
Your unique submission number is 058-978445
Please quote this number in any communications with Companies House.

We will email you within 2 working days to confirm acceptance or rejection of this filing.

For information on how your personal data is handled by Companies House see our privacy policy

The above is the only thing that is necessary and this do from the company to have the files updated
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:03:19 PM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

Let's have a quick look at James Dahlke.
Apart from being CEO of UK Financial Ltd., he is also the CEO of Harrier Fronts Inc.
Strange that he wouldn't bother to list either of those important positions on his Linkedin account.
As a matter of fact, you could almost believe that you were looking at two separate people. You read his Linkedin claim to fame is 35 years preparing other people's tax returns, including those of the Westfield Electric Company. Very important work, to be sure, but hardly the background of the mastermind who is about to
to take the cryptocurrency industry to the next level and Beyond.

or even the go-getting business consultant portrayed at Harrier Fronts Inc.

Quote from: HF
The dedicated management team of Harrier Fronts will leverage its valuable business contacts to propel any well-qualified business client to an even higher level. The management team of Harrier Fronts includes highly-capable digital technicians and savvy financial minds

You would think that one of the strengths of a Certified Public Accountant would be their attention to detail, their tidiness, everything right and balancing, i's dotted and t's crossed.
Ignoring, for the moment, the UK Financial fiasco over a simple company listing, there seems to be a basic inaccuracy with Harrier Fronts too.
Their website claims
The company has been in business since 2012 and was incorporated in Delaware in 2015.

A simple search shows differently
HARRIER FRONTS, INC. was registered on Jun 06 2017 as a foreign business corporation type registered at 2711 CENTERVILLE ROAD SUITE 400 WILMINGTON, The county for this delaware company is ALBANY. and the current entity status is Active.
Harrier Fronts, Inc. has been running for 1 years 10 months, and 2 days since it registered.

No doubt this will be dismissed by the loyal Onewdmoney poster as irrelevant nitpicking, just like he/they dismiss any other incongruities to do with the structure of this Crypto World Domination scheme.
But there's much more to Harrier Fronts than meets the eye, including its claim to possess a "portfolio" of precious metals worth $759,420,000.... tbc

Tmfp
What questions do you actually have and I will get them answered for you?

Take your pick.

Anyway, one thing does intrigue me about the Notario PDF and the way you choose/are encouraged to interpret it, so let me take you at face value and ask you a simple question.
Can you explain how it's been 'splained to you how the "backing of gold and silver...the protection to the coin holders" is actually supposed to work?
Bearing in mind that the only link in the chain from Mexican mines to token purchaser is the famously inactive UK Finantial £1 company, what is the actual mechanism that you/they say ties the two things together?
Are these tokens supposed to be somehow convertible into gold and silver? Is it suggested that a coin holder could rock up in Mexico and somehow take possession of a bag of gold in exchange for a token listed on a Chinese Exchange?
If the tokens are not convertible, then exactly what relevance are the claimed metals reserves to the claimed future core business, which appears to be some form of investment vehicle?

Onewdmoney

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:46:17 PM

Because someone is modest does not brag about their self does not make it wrong. Sometimes companies are in business before they incorporate that will answer the question of 2015 next to 2012 for Harrier fronts ink. But to be honest with you none of this has to do with the coin and I believe the company will come out with news or something to answer all your questions I'm not going to sit here and try to guess what they are thinking but I do want to say that in my honest opinion things are all going to be answered very soon.

I must admit your due diligence excellence and actually it brings good texture to this board those questions you asked our excellence and I believe soon once again all your questions are going to be answered
Joseph R. Cord

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:32:54 PM

tmfp  Grin

Well, I really will "NOT" repeat the stuff. As there is no "LOGIC" behind anything said.

Onewdmoney, it's great to have "INVESTORS" like you on who understands about the company in proper way. Unlike "SOME" of these who pretend to understand the company more than the owner.

But it should be "OBVIOUS" that there is no way they will "EVER" accept that "MAYA PREFERRED" is real deal, because it will mean they are "WRONG" and who accepts that, especially big head bullies?

"MAYA PREFERRED 223" in such short time "PROVEN" their worth, which majority will "NEVER" be able to match!

The "FUNNY" part is that "BITCOIN" too once was considered as "SCAM", "WASTE", "FAKE", and what not? Look at it today, so some people got only one job, and that's to criticize anything and everything. It's not "THEIR" fault, but it's just how they are.

This is why "INTERNET" is so "LOVED", you can be idiot behind doors, but on these "FORUMS" you act like the "ACTUAL" "NEXT" Albert Einstein.

But that's okay, I honestly enjoy this now.

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:02:19 PM

I must admit your due diligence excellence

What we've done here is hardly exceptional due diligence, we've just looked at the scheme and pointed out a few let's call them anomalies in what has been presented.
In crypto fundraising, anomalies are not good.
Taking you as an investor as you claim, what did you do as your own due diligence? Or did you not do any? FOMO'd at the Country Club, were you?
When does an anomaly become something important to you?
When the scheme, as now promoted, bears little likeness to that outlined in a White Paper full of non original content?
Nah, not important.
When the shell company at the contractual center of this scheme is a few weeks away from compulsory dissolution?
Nah, not important.
When a second Dahlke company, seemingly a lot less well established than they say, claims to already possess a token derived "portfolio" of precious metals worth $759,420,000?
Nah, not important.

Onewdmoney

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:35:37 PM

Sir what I meant was the question that you're asking a very important also well I'm going to see if we can rent out is that  the company's going to answer all your questions soon enough, that includes UK Financial have a good day sir
Onewdmoney

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:11:16 PM

U. K. Financial Ltd filings are all now up to date as promised by the company

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11471823
Joseph R. Cord

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:25:02 PM

So Mr. Sherlock Holmes TMFP, what's your views on this?  Grin
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:52:53 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2019, 05:05:39 PM by tmfp

Phew, that was close, the future of cryptocurrency saved by an e -mail!
 Cheesy

If anyone wants a laugh, have a scan of this.
Oh, for the good old days of premines....this decentralization stuff will never catch on.  Tongue

Joseph R. Cord

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:02:51 AM

Phew, that was close, the future of cryptocurrency saved by an e -mail!
 Cheesy

If anyone wants a laugh, have a scan of this.
Oh, for the good old days of premines....this decentralization stuff will never catch on.  Tongue

Were you "BORN" that funny or it's act of "TIME"  Grin

BTW, guys read the "LATEST STORY" - http://www.abnewswire.com/pressreleases/maya-preferred-223-is-now-equally-priced-as-bitcoin_352482.html
MayaPreferred223

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:52:29 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2019, 10:43:10 PM by mprep

Lovesmayfamilis, let us know with your views over what's wrote already.

Like you might be able to see there is no exact wrong intention, because the general part is used from reputed sites as explained because it's common and often used by sites in their FAQs, and that's not because most are not capable of putting it in their own terms but it's because the sources used are globally understood.

So we request you to reconsider this thread, as we don't doubt your intention but we wish that you understand the points we are referring towards. If you find any other issues, you can open the thread again and we will be here answering any inquires. Thank you

I would suggest adding up references to the statements in the whitepaper accordingly from the sources where you have copied. At this point I will wait what others think about this after you add up references.

Thank you for your suggestion! Now we are working on a new whitepaper that will contain the updated info about the MAPR token.

There is no one trying to RAISE a PENNY! The thing is ALREADY trading, and there is no intention of raising anything genius guy!
What does mean trading? Free treading? Isn't trading against bitcoin? So who are the one selling token since you are the one create it? Had you distributed your token for free? Listing on a worst exchange and selling your token is not prove you are legit or you are allow to plagiarized whitepaper.  By the way wondering why I can't found your great token on CMC ?

Hello! In response to your questions, we have been listed for about a month on FatBTC. As we are a new project,  we are currently working on developing our ecosystem and working on new partnerships. You can also find us on CoinGecko and in the future we will be on Coinmarketcap.

This looks highly technical, just the sort of thing a Wisconsin accountant would come up with

https://mayapreferred.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/MAYA-SKETCH-t-791x1024.png

What's the ticker for your Maya coin? MAYA? MAYP?

Is this it?

https://etherscan.io/token/0x14468ff6b324f1c5a869e62b9c442846e7d0baf1#balances

How much is it worth at the moment?
How does that fit with the WP sketch and the current MAPR "value"?

You can easily confirm it from the said authorities in case there is any doubt about the legitimate part of it.

What is "it"??
Let's try it one bit at a time

Quote from: website
To give you some brief idea about Coin Maya LTD – we are one of the largest OTC desks in America specializing in digital asset and commodity trading.

Do you have anything whatsoever to back up that claim?

UK Financial has two tokens, the 1st of which is Maya Coin, which led an ICO approximately 8 months ago and after this, the Maya Coin was established as a coin holder base. The 2nd token is Maya Preferred 223 (MAPR) which is backed by gold and silver. These two tokens are separate and operate on their own. MAPR is the new project and a month ago it was listed on FatBTC. For now, we are working and trying to develop our ecosystem and establish new partnerships.

Does this thread now need to be moved to investigations? We are starting to get into the real world identities here.

Hello and thanks for your comment but there is no need for an investigation because you can ask us any question and we will answer!

Here's a reeeal simple one for you, Joe.
There's an agreement between the totes legit U.K. Finantial Ltd. and their Mexican mining partners to share all duties and benefits in this Maya scheme.
Cool.
But, in that case, who are Harrier Fronts Inc. of Wilmington, and why are they claiming the following?

https://i.imgur.com/bCozHNM.png

Answer:

https://i.imgur.com/Tb46MOn.png

So, James Dahlke, President and CEO of Harrier Fronts has "substantial holdings" in the Maya project, run by James Dahlke, President and CEO, via U.K. Finantial Ltd. which he founded. I wonder what your Mexican partners think of this threesome? If they know?
You Westfield CPA's may be out in the sticks, but you certainly have some Big City ethics......

Harrier Fronts Inc. is simply one of the companies of our CEO’s and their main purpose is to help other companies build themselves up to become strong enough to go public on the stock market. They don’t have anything to do with each other beyond the fact that Harrier Fronts owns some Maya Preferred 223 tokens.

Yeah, this is the beauty of this system.

Imagine the police pulling over a car with expired plates and then identifying the driver as a fugitive with a pack of buds next to him.
They couldn't have known the driver was a fugitive not that he was carrying enough marihuana to last the siege of Vienna but the moron was stupid enough to drive around with something that might raise suspicion.

So was in your case, nobody here has the time (well, except for ICOethics maybe) to go through all the details of every ICO, business, address, but when you're stupid enough to come with a plagiarized whitepaper or with photoshopped team members people start to dig around...

The same was with your red tag, you had only two, then you went to meta and managed to get enough attention to get 8.

And you know what's the real hidden beauty?
Your scam has left clues for future detective work, names, addresses, type of project, and so on...
So when you're going to try your next move we'll be waiting for you Tongue

Hello! Thanks for the interest to our project and you are totally right about the system! The point is, we are open and ready to answer any questions. We are a new project and we are working hard to make it really good and to help it develop smoothly. We are happy to see honest opinion and we’ll take it into consideration in the future.

tmfp thanks for your time and judgment. But unfortunately, don't need either of it.

Indeed, you don't need anything, you have Right On Your Side and have set off on a crusade against people posting nasty things for money.
How much did you get for posting the original nasty thing?

Just because you did not like it, this is "NASTY" thing? Cool!

Well, we already know that your team isn't confident enough to adequately explain concepts like "blockchain." So, it appears that your team had to rely on copying and pasting other people's descriptions of the "blockchain" to ensure accuracy. Naturally, you didn't want to give any potential investors the impression that your team didn't know what the hell they were doing. So your team neglected to cite the sources. After all, it's important that you give your investors the impression that your team knows their shit.  Kiss

Thank you for your feedback and your honest opinion! For now, we are working on a new whitepaper and we plan to publish it soon. MAPR is new on the cryptomarket and now we trying to develop its ecosystem and develop new partnerships. If you have any questions, you can ask us via our socials or our site.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.