Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:30:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is BNB the new ETH killer  (Read 2098 times)
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:38:31 AM

A strange comparison of these two coins, because they are completely different. I believe that Ethereum can kill EOS or Tron, but BNB is unlikely to be able to do it. Ethereum continues to evolve and we have to see a number of important updates that will make it stronger and its popularity will grow along with the price.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:14:21 PM

as long as binance make new ieo, bnb is going to 100 dollars as etherum did in 2017 q2
there is no ethereum based ico nowadays, because of that ethereum cant race with bnb in near future
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:31:49 PM

Cant really say they compete where they both supply different needs for the public.
bnb is used for the binance exchange as in house token with benefits on trading.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:55:56 PM

I don't think the Binance is the new killer to the ethereum. Etjereum is remain most potential to all coins in the cryptoworld.
Until now I don't see coin who possible can beat ethereum to the most potential coin in the cryptoworld because ethereum is very unique.
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:53:38 PM

I don't think the Binance is the new killer to the ethereum. Etjereum is remain most potential to all coins in the cryptoworld.
Until now I don't see coin who possible can beat ethereum to the most potential coin in the cryptoworld because ethereum is very unique.
Ethereum market cap was 8 times higher than Binance coin so you are right, Ethereum is always stay in a second or third position and Ethereum smart contract was nice to survive in most of the projects. So Binance will never kill the Ethereum.

sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:39:36 PM

No, although the ethereum platform in ico is currently decreasing due to not having enthusiasts but I think ethereum still has many advantages in other things such as the ecosystem that has been formed

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:33:15 PM

i dont think ETH can be defeated by BNB when it is still very powerful and dominating the entire altcoins in the market, in contrast, BNB is just an exchange altcoin annd it can not be able to meet all the requirements of ETH and can't not be more convinient like ETH.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:37:48 PM

From my point of view that is totally waste of time to make any comparison between ETH and BNB both have different concept and the use case of BNB is very limited. I don't think it make any sense to think like that ETH have so many advanced features and it is place where it stand now.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:52:33 PM

yes bnb has good growth I also feel a little sorry not to buy some bnb,but Bnb and Eth have different concepts maybe trading volume can outperform eth,therapy for prices you can see for yourself the ethereum is still far above the bnb,ethereum has several features while binance is a very different exchange.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
EscrowService28

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:45:55 AM

Binance coin has been making tremendous progress in spite of the bear market. In fact, the whole Binance platform has somewhat been progressive in the past year and counting and is seemingly doing way better than most altcoins.

I just gotta ask, is there a future for Binance at the top 3 coins by market cap Or is this just a ruse? 

Edit: While the topic may confuse some, I'm not talking about on a product level, I'm more concerned about the price actions. Like it or not, most cryptocurrencies lack utility, to say the least; still, their price actions have been impressive, and for now, the easiest way to know the healthy states of cryptocurrencies in comparison with one another is through market capitalization (whether or not wash trades are involved), else we won't be talking about 'moons', 'bulls' and 'bears'.
Indeed. The value of Binance has rose rapidly and steadily. For me it is really dependable and has quickly rose to the top performer during the last semester last year until today.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:12:09 AM

yes bnb has good growth I also feel a little sorry not to buy some bnb,but Bnb and Eth have different concepts maybe trading volume can outperform eth,therapy for prices you can see for yourself the ethereum is still far above the bnb,ethereum has several features while binance is a very different exchange.
Never feel sorry, though BNB has a great increase now but the price is still very low as compared it's potential in the future.
If you really believe on BNB, you would not hesitate to invest it now, it could rise as high as BTC has reached once they will have their own blockchain.
SMOKEU

Activity: 495

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:02:54 AM

no, i would not agree, but if binance would be the xrp killer then why not..  Grin binance is a good coin to invest, it has a lot of potential to grow..

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:11:34 AM

Binance coin has been making tremendous progress in spite of the bear market. In fact, the whole Binance platform has somewhat been progressive in the past year and counting and is seemingly doing way better than most altcoins.

I just gotta ask, is there a future for Binance at the top 3 coins by market cap Or is this just a ruse? 

Edit: While the topic may confuse some, I'm not talking about on a product level, I'm more concerned about the price actions. Like it or not, most cryptocurrencies lack utility, to say the least; still, their price actions have been impressive, and for now, the easiest way to know the healthy states of cryptocurrencies in comparison with one another is through market capitalization (whether or not wash trades are involved), else we won't be talking about 'moons', 'bulls' and 'bears'.

i knew bnb is a good cryptocurrencies, and now this coin run on its own chain
but, in my opinion bnb will not become the TOP 3 coins by marketcap my friend
and i believe BNB will never kill the ethereum, because ethereum is a solid project with strong community  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 08:26:41 AM

I don't think it will past the ETH any time sooner, beacuse If you see the market today the ETH price has double its price since that bearish market happens. If you invested that time you can sell your ETH now and be happy with the large profit you will get. But if you want to hodl even more longer then that's not bad at all.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:40:55 PM

I think bnb binance can replace ethereum in the initial coin offering mechanism but it can't replace ethereum utility as a decentralized smart contract platform
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:26:36 PM

BNB is a very good coin and they become an asset for the crypto industry but BNB is not a competitor of Etrhereum, even the CEO  suggested to not compare! Because Ethereum is like the Bitcoin for all the altcoins and with the time ETH will be the altcoin ruler again!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit