Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:27:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is BNB the new ETH killer  (Read 2094 times)
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:56:18 AM

Once I was also thinking like you but to be honest, BNB will never reach that level where ETH is. In Binance launchpad, they are also raising fund with ETH. So, the same demand will also go for ETH, may be a little bit low than BNB. Moreover, ETH is far more usable than BNB.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biangkerok

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:05:46 AM

Once I was also thinking like you but to be honest, BNB will never reach that level where ETH is. In Binance launchpad, they are also raising fund with ETH. So, the same demand will also go for ETH, may be a little bit low than BNB. Moreover, ETH is far more usable than BNB.
every coin has their own benefits. I believe that, etheruem has a large market, we certainly can see how strong the market is from etheruem. as well as bnb, they have a large platform, as long as their platform is trusted by the market, the bnb coins will still be good.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:17:49 AM

Yeah i have a great believe in Binance(BNB)but its too early to predict that it can break Ethereum in rank number 2 ,i remember how good Ripple (XRP) to take the spot from Ethereum but it didn’t stay long because what happen is just a bubble in ripples price and now goes back to the bottom ,what i mean here is binance might be good exchange but not enough to take place the spot this soon,but we don’t know in future so lets just wait if that would happen
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:27:00 AM

Binance coin has been making tremendous progress in spite of the bear market. In fact, the whole Binance platform has somewhat been progressive in the past year and counting and is seemingly doing way better than most altcoins.

I just gotta ask, is there a future for Binance at the top 3 coins by market cap Or is this just a ruse? 

Edit: While the topic may confuse some, I'm not talking about on a product level, I'm more concerned about the price actions. Like it or not, most cryptocurrencies lack utility, to say the least; still, their price actions have been impressive, and for now, the easiest way to know the healthy states of cryptocurrencies in comparison with one another is through market capitalization (whether or not wash trades are involved), else we won't be talking about 'moons', 'bulls' and 'bears'.
Yes there is a lot of possibility that binance coin(BNB) will be in top2 or top3 position based on marketcap. As you can see that the the binance chain will be on action this Quarter 2 and they keep on developing their exchange as well.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:28:28 AM

Yeah i have a great believe in Binance(BNB)but its too early to predict that it can break Ethereum in rank number 2 ,i remember how good Ripple (XRP) to take the spot from Ethereum but it didn’t stay long because what happen is just a bubble in ripples price and now goes back to the bottom ,what i mean here is binance might be good exchange but not enough to take place the spot this soon,but we don’t know in future so lets just wait if that would happen
BNB is different from XRP, I don't think XRP has gotten the community support, they believe more on ETH and XRP is not decentralized.
BNB would be decentralized going to their main net, and there will be more development to going right under their own network and that's good because it will only benefit the coin not like now where it's still under the ETH platform.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 05:24:23 AM

Well they are not direct competitor
Despite Binance has most of the exchange volume and etc

But i guess in terms of price action, both would likely move together
If binance coin goes up, it also means that the crypto trading is there where it pushes the market to believe more in the crypto market
If people believe more in the market, everything that is genuine related to the ecosystem would get benefit too
For Eg : Ethereum, EOS and so
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:35:32 AM

Binance coin has been making tremendous progress in spite of the bear market. In fact, the whole Binance platform has somewhat been progressive in the past year and counting and is seemingly doing way better than most altcoins.

I just gotta ask, is there a future for Binance at the top 3 coins by market cap Or is this just a ruse? 

Edit: While the topic may confuse some, I'm not talking about on a product level, I'm more concerned about the price actions. Like it or not, most cryptocurrencies lack utility, to say the least; still, their price actions have been impressive, and for now, the easiest way to know the healthy states of cryptocurrencies in comparison with one another is through market capitalization (whether or not wash trades are involved), else we won't be talking about 'moons', 'bulls' and 'bears'.

Thanks for the edit, because without it the question doesn't make sense as they are completely different coins. The question of use case is important here because in crypto we are almost always talking about not what problem the coin can solve right now, but what it is expected to be able to solve in a few years' time, given sufficient advances in tech - things like IoT and 5G adoption. So in that respect current prices are based on a prediction of future utility rather than anything concrete. Also as markets are quite thin, price movements are prone to speculation.

What I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't take too much notice of current prices, as they're not really that indicative of what prices might look like in a few years' time. Particularly with respect to smart contract platforms such as ETH. I strongly believe that smart contracts will completely change society and bring in a massive wave of automation, and that these smart contract coins are some of the best buys you can make in crypto.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:40:58 AM

Yes there is a lot of possibility that binance coin(BNB) will be in top2 or top3 position based on marketcap. As you can see that the the binance chain will be on action this Quarter 2 and they keep on developing their exchange as well.

Recently with the IPO they are launching in the exchanges makes the Binance become most powerful exchange in the market. Of course, when it comes to development activity Binance will always lead the market, so there are huge chances for BNB to increase it's price more than 100$ in the coming years.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:02:34 AM

Well they are not direct competitor
Despite Binance has most of the exchange volume and etc

But i guess in terms of price action, both would likely move together
If binance coin goes up, it also means that the crypto trading is there where it pushes the market to believe more in the crypto market
If people believe more in the market, everything that is genuine related to the ecosystem would get benefit too
For Eg : Ethereum, EOS and so
That's the point, when everyone get back and trust the market once more, it will also lift those good projects around, like what you have said there's no competitions between the two as they've got seperated venue of market, surely when bull start to show up ETH will be rising back together with BTC and
other moving quality project around this industry.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:03:19 AM

BNB is different from XRP, I don't think XRP has gotten the community support, they believe more on ETH and XRP is not decentralized.
BNB would be decentralized going to their main net, and there will be more development to going right under their own network and that's good because it will only benefit the coin not like now where it's still under the ETH platform.
You’re right about that mate,i just used XRP as an example but i also mentioned that i trust BNB though I believe that this wont happen this soon

Thats even good explanation for the knowledge of those on second thoughts on investing in Binance(BNB)

Ethereum platform is being popular becaus of ICO and now that these IcOs are not trusted anymore since lots of them are scams i guess in time someone will replace to be the next major coin from bitcoin,and if this would be Binance?No one really knows
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:04:20 AM

I think not only BNB will be the competitor of eth since the nrw trend IEO open the era of exchange offering for some projects. All coins that has exchange affiliate will be the contender since they will use their own coin to make a market strategy and pump their own project.

But eth woulndt die for that. After purchasing the coin for the IEO, the people will sell those coins in return of btc and eth so I dont think the purpose is to kill eth or btc here.
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:11:48 AM

Binance and it's token will not be around for long. When atomic swap goes mainstream exchanges will drop like flies. Binance will lose it's volume and the bnb token will fall

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 06:35:21 AM

Better wait and see how is going but as we see is the coin who do well on beat market, i wish all coins grow, even if is ETN or BNB or any other legit altcoins. Hope to have a bull run sooner or later.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:48:51 AM

Binance is on the rise and this is its popularity, we will see the BNB movement, and it seems to want to shift Eth. We are waiting for what happened, and indeed it looks interesting if we pay attention. Slowly but surely the BNB is able to attract investors to continue to make it stay alive and move well.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:30:20 AM

Recently with the IPO they are launching in the exchanges makes the Binance become most powerful exchange in the market. Of course, when it comes to development activity Binance will always lead the market, so there are huge chances for BNB to increase it's price more than 100$ in the coming years.
Each of successful IEO will give binance millions dollars and that means if binance can list a new IEO in every month and that means binance can get millions dollars and that will be a big revenue to the exchange site to be used for development and research
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:54:20 AM

Binance is on the rise and this is its popularity, we will see the BNB movement, and it seems to want to shift Eth. We are waiting for what happened, and indeed it looks interesting if we pay attention. Slowly but surely the BNB is able to attract investors to continue to make it stay alive and move well.
all because of developments and events that are performed by the binance. not to mention with the ieo conducted first, it makes the bnb continued up until now. and there will be more in the ieo binance, it will make the price rise before ieo begins.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:08:08 AM

BNB is a coin that is growing due to the growing popularity of the Binance exchange, due to the growing popularity of IEO, in order to participate in which it is necessary to acquire BNB. This project has nothing to do with Ethereum, so I believe that comparing them is not correct and BNB will not be able to kill Ethereum.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:13:11 AM

BNB is a coin that is growing due to the growing popularity of the Binance exchange, due to the growing popularity of IEO, in order to participate in which it is necessary to acquire BNB. This project has nothing to do with Ethereum, so I believe that comparing them is not correct and BNB will not be able to kill Ethereum.
yes, if ieo done several projects at binance and continued to get success then the demand for binary coins will be even higher. this will be a way to increase bnb coin prices and the value of their platform.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:18:16 AM

I would be recommend to wait what price will do in next few days. Because for BNB  doesn´t know what bear market is. Buying after big pump is not the smart thing what you can do. Rather wait.
yes much better wait what will happen after next few days because this kind of situation is very difficult to trust, and there's always a possibility despite that it will suddenly collapse again afterwards without any sign.  So lets make it sure first by waiting for more results to prevent losses again.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:39:42 AM

I am sure that BNB's performance can have a big impact on crypto markets, and now we can see that more and more projects are only relying on the IEO, and I am sure they can be like EOS and leave Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: