Poll
Question: Is FuturoCoin worth?
Yes - 2 (40%)
No - 1 (20%)
IDK - 2 (40%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is FuturoCoin worth?  (Read 160 times)
leviicecream (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:04:27 AM

Hello guys im new here, I just want to ask people if FuturoCoin is a nice cryptocurrency because a lot of friends are talking about this right now and I just want to know other opinions of people who knows better than my friends about crypto currencies. Thank you guys! Sorry for my english xd
maxell_etheridge

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:08:36 PM

Hi there!

I know it's been a while, but when i found this thraed i couldn't resist to answer. Soo, FuturoCoin had tough year recently, but 2019 has been pretty cool for them - they've signed a huge sponsorship deal with F1 Red Bull Team Racing, organised a conference in february to celebrate anniversary of existence and right now they are available on over 10 exchanges including the latest one they joined - bitforex. So the project keeps going, the wheels are turning let's see how it goes in the future. I've heard a while ago that they are planning a fork soon but there is no official info yet. I'll leave a link to their medium so you could check their recent activities: https://medium.com/futurocoinfto
Felisk99

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:36:19 PM

Hi there!

I know it's been a while, but when i found this thraed i couldn't resist to answer. Soo, FuturoCoin had tough year recently, but 2019 has been pretty cool for them - they've signed a huge sponsorship deal with F1 Red Bull Team Racing, organised a conference in february to celebrate anniversary of existence and right now they are available on over 10 exchanges including the latest one they joined - bitforex. So the project keeps going, the wheels are turning let's see how it goes in the future. I've heard a while ago that they are planning a fork soon but there is no official info yet. I'll leave a link to their medium so you could check their recent activities: https://medium.com/futurocoinfto

Some time ago they've redeveloped their source code, to let people own masternodes. The price has been for 1000 fto. As you say it's all on their medium newspage
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:24:10 PM

Hello guys im new here, I just want to ask people if FuturoCoin is a nice cryptocurrency because a lot of friends are talking about this right now and I just want to know other opinions of people who knows better than my friends about crypto currencies. Thank you guys! Sorry for my english xd

i don't know about this project,
but, if you want to know more about futurocoin, go here my friend https://futurocoin.com
and if you want to ask something about this project, just go to Futurocoin telegram group here is the link : https://t.me/FTOGroupOfficial
matt7

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:05:21 PM

Hi there!

Some time ago they've redeveloped their source code, to let people own masternodes. The price has been for 1000 fto. As you say it's all on their medium newspage

And this is the thing I like the most, great contact and consultations with their users. I am waiting for more
taratorly

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:30:07 PM

Now it's hard to keep track of every day. There have been more than one project in the same subject. I'm not sure that Futuro is good or bad.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:17:37 PM

I have consulted many experts about this particular coin so am still waiting for my reply. However I think its worth it.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:23:13 PM

The ultimate questions are: does it have any special use cases and is wide adoption likely? A quick look at the website shows it has speedy and cheap transactions, but there are already coins boasting that. So adoption will be difficult. It looks like the volume of trading of the token is good, but it's not listed on major exchanges. I personally would pass on this, as I see stiff competition ahead.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:27:22 PM

The ultimate questions are: does it have any special use cases and is wide adoption likely? A quick look at the website shows it has speedy and cheap transactions, but there are already coins boasting that. So adoption will be difficult. It looks like the volume of trading of the token is good, but it's not listed on major exchanges. I personally would pass on this, as I see stiff competition ahead.

This coin is coming from a platform that is also into revenue sharing model and has its own social media offering. I am a little bit familiar with this platform because I used to be a member of this though am definitely not a technical expert. So far they are doing good though nobody can be sure as to its sustainability and wide adoption however it can be suffice to say that it has its own captured market because it has many users in many countries. And as usual we should be taking everything with some grain of salt on it...we have to vet well so we will not lost our money into the wind.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:49:22 PM

This coin is coming from a platform that is also into revenue sharing model and has its own social media offering. I am a little bit familiar with this platform because I used to be a member of this though am definitely not a technical expert. So far they are doing good though nobody can be sure as to its sustainability and wide adoption however it can be suffice to say that it has its own captured market because it has many users in many countries. And as usual we should be taking everything with some grain of salt on it...we have to vet well so we will not lost our money into the wind.

If there's revenue sharing, that can be enticing, but that sounds a lot like staking, which is what Cardano and EOS offer. It looks like this coin has a solid community, but again there's a lot of competition. I'm seeing 545 transactions a day according to their explorer, which is a bit worrisome... again with the competition out there. Personally, I'd go with Cardano out of the two.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: