Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:29:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Complete Guide to Margin Trading for Beginners  (Read 375 times)
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:05:09 PM

I think I would give this a try  and see if it would suites me well.
Because we know that every trader have different strategies,
So I would give it a try since you already made a complete guide it is up to us to understand and follow it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:28:49 PM

I have never tried margin trading, and this thread helps me get to know a good way to do margin trading.
maybe this is worth trying to get other benefits in trading.

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 01:22:53 AM
Merited by DarkStar_ (4), crwth (1)

I would like to add a list of some Exchanges that have Margin Trading.

These all listed exchanges have margin trading as far as I know. My advice is to choose an exchange which has a good trading volume and friendly user GUI. Happy trading!

P.S. I don't advertise any exchanges mentioned above.  

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 03:46:06 AM

To anyone that is adding to the OP, I thank you for it, but this is just an introduction towards what they could expect towards margin trading and what to have them look for, but anyways, it's great to see suggestions that could bring more focus and in detail.

You might want to add that shorting on Bitmex actually carries out less risk compared to going long, the risk is a bit lower but can be significant. Here is a table showing this:
I didn't know that there's a big difference to what could happen if you are in a Short or Long position in terms of liquidation, thanks for your information.

Dude, that is only some points that superficially describe what is margin trading. That thing can't be called "a complete guide to margin trading". It looks more like an intro for complete guide.
Maybe a change in title could suffice, thanks for pointing it out. The introduction could be the best thing to say.

You should also be using limit orders whenever possible on Bitmex, because market orders have a 0.075% fee tied to them that is applied to your entire leveraged position, and you actually get a fee rebate of 0.025% for using limit orders. This doesn't sound like a lot, but fees add up very quickly and you want to make sure fees are at a minimum whenever you're trading.
That's why there are "Post-Only" options that could really benefit you in the long run, making sure that you are market-making and preventing additional fees towards that could lessen your profits. A good thing to point out.

I would like to add a list of some Exchanges that have Margin Trading.
~snip
I have only tried BitMex in regards to margin trading. I haven't used my Bitfinex account and the Huobi Margin Trading. For Poloniex, I have only used the normal trading there.

Do you have any idea for eFintech.life which provides macro-level arbitrage?Thank you in advance!
I don't know that but I am using an Arbitrage bot, you could see my thread here and services thread here

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:48:22 AM

I like you article, it is very self-explanatory and for the fact that it spelt out all the risks that are involved in marketing trading for those who wishes to use margin trading in their trading, but I would not really advise margin trading because anything that involved loan is not too good for a business, moreover, I feel when you use broker’s leveraging tools, it is more of benefit to them than it is to you, because they know that 50% of margin trader will always loose, and once you lose, they automatically become the winner.

Using forex trading when I was trading normally with the little$350, I was winning my trade even though the earnings were little, until I got introduced to leveraging by a rep of their company with I did followed her advice, my first leveraging was the one that saw the end of my trade in forex.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:02:15 PM

I have never tried margin trading, and this thread helps me get to know a good way to do margin trading.
maybe this is worth trying to get other benefits in trading.
Well, knowing about margin trading and sometimes using a little money to experience this method is enough, do not sink too deep into margin trading because margin trading is very risky, pressure in this method can be double or triple normal trading, more precisely, we are borrowing money to gain more money, which means we are risking. In addition, many large whales are always in the battle of margin trading, they can always push prices down very quickly or increase very fast, do not manage and calculate the situation carefully, we will die without any reaction

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:41:06 AM

Thank you for this useful and helpful piece of guide on margin trading. It will definitely help beginners, margin trading is not something very risky. If you know how to take advantage of it in crypto, it is basically very useful tool.
It is good guide and thank you for it. It will at least give then an idea as how to get started in the crypto game. Normally people who are new in the game loose money by investing in the wrong coin or maybe in the wrong time but afterwards when they do such a research, the are very able then to make good decisions. So yeah, this is great.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: