Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Art of quitting !!!!  (Read 620 times)
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:08:54 PM

Remember that in addition to making a strategy of getting in and out of trades, it's also a good idea to move any stoplosses upwards whenever necessary. I've had many trades go wrong at the last minute because I didn't move up my stoplosses and I lost potential profits as a result. Only make a trade when you've got aspects like entry and exit fully planned out, or you're much more prone to panicking and making poor decisions off of temporary emotions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:39:52 AM

For me, I think the best strategy is to set a target. Set a target into when you will sell your coins and when to buy your coins. Use some indicators that will help you in trading and set a target. In that way, it will increase your chance to get profits.
This is the best feeling in doing trading, setting your target or taking profits on your every trade. For me, the term of the OP is something wrong. Taking profits is not quitting, it is the best doing in trading. Taking profits is never a bad decision in trading, it's only sign you are improving your skills in trading once you take profits.
I agree with what you have said, OP might just mean what you have said but the manner of expression or presenting it might be the issue in his statement, I think I understand what he said, his own art of quitting is probably knowing the time that is ripe for an investor to take profit both in long term and short term investment.

For short term investment, like you said, the best time to quit for trader would be when they have met the target they have set when placing an order, but they don’t have to be rigid about their target because sometimes, the market might not be good then, while the best time to quit an investment for long term is when the coin has given enough satisfactory profit or when it gets to its ATH and about to reverse its price.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:11:19 AM

Remember that in addition to making a strategy of getting in and out of trades, it's also a good idea to move any stoplosses upwards whenever necessary. I've had many trades go wrong at the last minute because I didn't move up my stoplosses and I lost potential profits as a result. Only make a trade when you've got aspects like entry and exit fully planned out, or you're much more prone to panicking and making poor decisions off of temporary emotions.
Agree with that, planning is necessary and every should have that prior to actual trading.
With proper planning, you have something to follow and even if you loss because your plan is not effective, but at least you won't blame yourself because of panic, not every planning is successful but eventually you can improve from your mistake because your can evaluate your plan and improve it.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:55:39 AM

Lets discuss about Art of Quitting . Entering any market or business is required lots of research , dedication as well as patience . I think its also applies for Quitting . Based on some research people successfully gained money in Crypto market or any other trading Market  They know the skill Art of Quitting . Could some experience people can give their Strategy about Exiting market in Right time .
Experienced traders know when to leave. every trader has the skills to research, see the opportunity to buy and see when bad
conditions will come, and they must know when to sell and quit the market to avoid losses..
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:18:10 PM

Lets discuss about Art of Quitting . Entering any market or business is required lots of research , dedication as well as patience . I think its also applies for Quitting . Based on some research people successfully gained money in Crypto market or any other trading Market  They know the skill Art of Quitting . Could some experience people can give their Strategy about Exiting market in Right time .
Experienced traders know when to leave. every trader has the skills to research, see the opportunity to buy and see when bad
conditions will come, and they must know when to sell and quit the market to avoid losses..

To quit is really difficult. It is more complicated than to start trading. Here, you need to realize that you lose a part of your life, another source of an income and the hobby that you like so much.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 10:12:21 PM

Best idea is to try not to be greedy when it comes to making profit The moment you make your decision on things I will suggest you go for those things only and dont make any other addition to it You will be safer learning the trading curves and make atleast stable profit Where there is issue is targeting to much higher than usual That can lead to some losses and panics

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:56:39 PM

Exiting market at the real time? Like when do you mean? You do know that this market is something else and really unpredictable. Hardly have I seen anyone that was able to predict what’s the market is going to be next coming days. So, if you’re investing in this market that means that you’ve decided that you’re ready to take the risk.

You invest at anytime and be ready to take the risk of losing that money. Though the best thing I have noticed is that you shouldn’t buy when the bull trend has already gone far or when the bear trend is starting. If you want to buy coins, buy them when they are bottoming and you will be able to make profit from holding it for a set time.
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:14:05 PM

Definitely what we understand to quitting the market is when the bearish is really hard ( that's when the market is not favourable and profitable at that moment you get to know it's time you exit the market).

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:34:27 PM

Best idea is to try not to be greedy when it comes to making profit The moment you make your decision on things I will suggest you go for those things only and dont make any other addition to it You will be safer learning the trading curves and make atleast stable profit Where there is issue is targeting to much higher than usual That can lead to some losses and panics
Yes. If the price has already reached a good amount that can give you profits, then sell already some of your coins to make profits. Do not wait for more price increase because you have no assurance that it will really pump the next time you sell. When you see an opportunity to make good profits, then grab it and do not be greedy to wait for another one.
SeW900

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:41:03 AM

It depends on the investor itself, as an investor we should be seeking for a secure profit and not a high profit and if we're looking for a high profit then we should just invest into gambling. For me the art of quitting is easy you since my goal is just 3%-5% of what I've invested and moved to the next coin or to wait for the right investment again.

in regards with losing I'll set a 5%-10% of losing before quitting my investment in order to avoid further loses since we don't know when will that coin will pump again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: