Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:55:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prometheus59 - a decentralized global blockchain-based supercomputer  (Read 3397 times)
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:21:27 PM

On the site a whole section is given Charity Mission.

Why is this one of the priority components for your project? In fact, it should be a reliable payment system. But not a charity company.

To achieve this goal, it is important to attain a high level of earnings first. I think, that the beginning of coercive will be inappropriate. after some time it will be possible to allocate this factor.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:55:37 PM

ANOTHER garbage shitcoin shilled by ovbious alt newbie accounts
how pathetic lol
not to mention this graphic style looks familiar, hmmm  Cheesy
back again i see?

How we could fight this fenomen?
If this project is familiar (in therms of graphics and ideas) could we find some registers/database with all this "shitcoins"?

We cannot, This kind of project will continue to multiply until all people learned that masternode projects are nothing but a ponzi coin project that only enrich developers or project owners. While all the followers and community members are just hopeful for sweet promises made the project team.

Personally I've made good money on several masternode projects.

This is true if you have good entry point for a specific masternode project. If you hit the wrong time, you will end up crying. Because most of these projects are pump and dump. They will let you ride but couple of weeks or so, the value will start to decline until no more buyers for that coin. As you can see, most of the masternode projects have no real application in the market, just pure trading purposes, which has high chance of collapsing.
Leila-P59

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:14:26 AM

Why is this one of the priority components for your project? In fact, it should be a reliable payment system. But not a charity company.

Charity mission is not the priority section, as well as there is no charity company position. But having extra computational power, it is proper to share it to outstanding projects in need. The mainnet launch is the number one purpose .
TopMasterPro

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:06:51 AM

ANOTHER garbage shitcoin shilled by ovbious alt newbie accounts
how pathetic lol
not to mention this graphic style looks familiar, hmmm  Cheesy
back again i see?

How we could fight this fenomen?
If this project is familiar (in therms of graphics and ideas) could we find some registers/database with all this "shitcoins"?

We cannot, This kind of project will continue to multiply until all people learned that masternode projects are nothing but a ponzi coin project that only enrich developers or project owners. While all the followers and community members are just hopeful for sweet promises made the project team.

Personally I've made good money on several masternode projects.

This is true if you have good entry point for a specific masternode project. If you hit the wrong time, you will end up crying. Because most of these projects are pump and dump. They will let you ride but couple of weeks or so, the value will start to decline until no more buyers for that coin. As you can see, most of the masternode projects have no real application in the market, just pure trading purposes, which has high chance of collapsing.

To my experience, good entry point is the very early stage - good reward frequency brings good profit during couple of weeks. That is why i am here.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:25:01 AM

Seems it is a good enough to know that there are so many reasons on why nowadays there are so many cryptocurrencies are being created. A decentralized, a decentralized everywhere.
WhiskeyGinger

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:27:07 AM

Seems it is a good enough to know that there are so many reasons on why nowadays there are so many cryptocurrencies are being created. A decentralized, a decentralized everywhere.

Decentralization will let the high tech more approachable, widespread and transparent. Besides, it can bring the profit, which is huge advantage.
Kenyon59

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:01:30 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 02:04:18 PM by mprep

To achieve this goal, it is important to attain a high level of earnings first. I think, that the beginning of coercive will be inappropriate. after some time it will be possible to allocate this factor.

Of course charity is possible only if Prometheus59 stands well on both feet.

Is an eye kept on any potential wanting to rent the computational power already or is it going to be researched in further?

The prior task is to attract people's attention. As for the search for potential users, that will also be done. The use of power may align to complex business tasks as well.
Permabull

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:37:44 AM

Business yes, but also great scientific tasks must be a priority, as they are always complex. Different researches, etc. I see people ask questions, but it's too soon now. Prometheus will become something bigger if people believe in it. Uniting a lot of computers is impossible without attracting people. So marketing department must do the job really well. Hope that will be so. Supporting the price when alts drop is also essential.
MortalCrypto

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:16:32 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 02:04:33 PM by mprep

Browsed through. Hard but noble mission. Browsed through the reward table, I got attracted by moderate rewards. 2 coins per block at maximum seems not to much, so first masternode owners will not affect the price very much, and will not control it. If the team performs well, it has all chance to keep the price at the high level at attract some audience.

I have a question: what exchanges are in plans, and when?
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:41:16 AM

I have a question: what exchanges are in plans, and when?

The first one is CryptoBridge. As for the further exchanges, check the roadmap on https://prometheus59.net
Disaster435

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:15:39 PM

Would there be any standard reward for computing power provision or how will it be determined? If I just want to own a masternode, will I benefit from providing computing power?
SirLion

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:24:54 PM

Business yes, but also great scientific tasks must be a priority, as they are always complex. Different researches, etc. I see people ask questions, but it's too soon now. Prometheus will become something bigger if people believe in it. Uniting a lot of computers is impossible without attracting people. So marketing department must do the job really well. Hope that will be so. Supporting the price when alts drop is also essential.

Actually the one year of development the network will provide enough time to attract the consumers and interested in comp power projects. And the currently resurgent crypto market is good term for this startup.
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:55:36 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 02:06:06 PM by mprep

Would there be any standard reward for computing power provision or how will it be determined? If I just want to own a masternode, will I benefit from providing computing power?

Owning a masternode will grant you passive income even if you don't share any computing power. For sure, you can just buy P59 coins once they are available and install a masternode or stake (note that at least 100 coins must be in your wallet to turn on staking). As for additional rewards for computing power providers, the exact information will be announced closer to the release.

Naturally, the reward for computing power provision will be correlated with the amount of the power provided. The more power you grant to the network, the greater the reward you get. Note that there will also be a special wallet allowing computing power provision.
FreeWaffles

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:34:24 PM

wallet 1.0 is legit, right?
Aidonker

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 01:39:55 PM

I was looking for technical documentation for almost 10 minutes until I saw this information.

Q2 2019
Basic Whitepaper, Phasing the Development Process, Roadmap Creation, Project Launch, 1.0 Windows/Linux/Mac Wallets

I understand that the technical paper will be ready within 3 months?
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:41:27 PM

wallet 1.0 is legit, right?

Yes, wallet 1.0 is the main wallet until mainnet. You can use it right now.
ashspare

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:45:46 PM

What rewards will users get for masternodes? Already known or you will adjust the reward after the launch of the test network
Leila-P59

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:00:51 PM

What rewards will users get for masternodes? Already known or you will adjust the reward after the launch of the test network

The schedule of Masternode rewards is mentioned in Technical Data table on web-site and will rise till the 72000 block. After 72001 block it start reducing.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:52:31 PM

Will it be possible for ordinary users to take part in the testnet?

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Leila-P59

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:44:20 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 02:06:22 PM by mprep

Will it be possible for ordinary users to take part in the testnet?

Anyone can take part in the testnet, even in case of absence the P59 coins in the wallet.

You are already supported by 4 cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, Vaultmex and SafeTrade.

Have you applied for a coinmarketcap to add a coin?

We have applied to Cryptobridge first and are in process of listing now. For sure there is a plan to get listed on other exchanges, but we are acting gradually according to roadmap.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: