Bitcoin Forum
April 02, 2024, 10:37:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TELE IEO  (Read 15039 times)
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:20:08 PM

at the moment, I consider the launch of the node. I think it may be a profitable investment for a long time. moreover, it will be possible to reinvest the income.
but in any case, let's see how it will work in practice. you will need to understand how to sell all these tokens. I hope this will be a top 10 exchange.
so far I have not seen any announcements regarding the exchange, but as I understand the sale will start only in the summer. So I will wait for announcements from the team.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:47:19 AM

Hey. This is an interesting idea, but what are the advantages over other cryptocurrencies that also offer high anonymity ? what are your advantages over them?
well, the idea of a hybrid blockchain will be interesting, but I think this is not enough and you need to have a strong team of partners and a strong team of developers in order for the project to be successful.
dmccool85

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:24:13 AM

Hey. This is an interesting idea, but what are the advantages over other cryptocurrencies that also offer high anonymity ? what are your advantages over them?
well, the idea of a hybrid blockchain will be interesting, but I think this is not enough and you need to have a strong team of partners and a strong team of developers in order for the project to be successful.
as far as I understand the team will be anonymous to avoid pressure on the project. But at the same time it can reduce the confidence of investors.
in any case, I will support the sales stages in the exchanges. those who take part in the IEO is usually can earn a X4 in for 1 month . This is now normal practice
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:42:11 AM

their website says ICO not IEO. there is a big difference about this one. not that i'm judging but assuming a big project like this should rather be getting a domain that would help them look pro than a .info extension. anyway. i'm still unsure as to why this official account says theyre doing IEO so which exchanges are you guys doing it?
which I knew they were holding a second ICO, because their first ICO phase was finished. but the truth of the info would be better if you ask the Official telegram group from the Miracle Tele Project
harroucheamiravo

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 01:41:19 PM

their website says ICO not IEO. there is a big difference about this one. not that i'm judging but assuming a big project like this should rather be getting a domain that would help them look pro than a .info extension. anyway. i'm still unsure as to why this official account says theyre doing IEO so which exchanges are you guys doing it?
which I knew they were holding a second ICO, because their first ICO phase was finished. but the truth of the info would be better if you ask the Official telegram group from the Miracle Tele Project

how much money have they raised so far? already have any information about this? I just didn't hear about them having sales rounds.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:38:16 PM

do you have any business plan?  I would like to understand what you offer to investors for the long term and how your company plans to make money?
burya2

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:58:54 PM

Hey. please tell me what about mining? Do you plan something like this? I would like to understand how it all works and what algorithm will be mining .
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 03:13:24 PM

tell me about the team? will it be anonymous or will it participate in any blockchain conferences? I'd like to know about that.

MMM Extra Is Good !
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 05:33:44 AM

tell me about the team? will it be anonymous or will it participate in any blockchain conferences? I'd like to know about that.
in fact, it's not really important to me. the most important thing for me is the opportunity to earn as an investor. So let's see how this project will develop.
venera17

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:57:25 AM

in fact, it's not really important to me. the most important thing for me is the opportunity to earn as an investor. So let's see how this project will develop.
well, everything will depend on the HYIP around this project and on how popular it will be and on how much the company is ready to allocate for marketing.
ahmad24

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:19:38 AM

well, everything will depend on the HYIP around this project and on how popular it will be and on how much the company is ready to allocate for marketing.
this requires large investments. at least the project will need to collect a soft cap.
Mikhailxzx

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:43:35 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2019, 07:02:48 AM by Mikhailxzx

this requires large investments. at least the project will need to collect a soft cap.
I hope that investors will be active. according to the latest data projects can collect a hard cap in 1 day if the exchange is of the top 10
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:08:23 AM

I hope that investors will be active. according to the latest data projects can collect a hard cap in 1 day if the exchange is of the top 10

we'll wait and see how it all works. But I do not know what kind of exchange it will be or perhaps the sale will be on several exchanges.
DroppedM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:57:12 AM

we'll wait and see how it all works. But I do not know what kind of exchange it will be or perhaps the sale will be on several exchanges.
as far as I understand they have already conducted any sales rounds . But I do not know what investments have been attracted at the moment.
burya2

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:28:34 AM

what is the practical application of this project? So you're going to use this as a means of payment or something ?
Bitnoval

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:51:10 AM

please tell me whether I can currently buy tokens for myself or sales will begin only in the summer. it's very important to me.
jeffrost

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:09:52 AM

please tell me whether I can currently buy tokens for myself or sales will begin only in the summer. it's very important to me.
well, we will wait for news regarding sales rounds. I just wonder what kind of exchange will support your project and with whom you have already agreed on this.
karim77

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:42:04 AM

we will wait for the start of sales. I think I can support this project. the exchange.
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:06:12 AM

we will wait for the start of sales. I think I can support this project. the exchange.
but so far there were no announcements regarding the sales rounds. so we will wait for announcements from developers. in many ways, success will depend on what kind of exchange it will be.
AntonioM

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:17:48 AM

but so far there were no announcements regarding the sales rounds. so we will wait for announcements from developers. in many ways, success will depend on what kind of exchange it will be.
announcements will be a little later as sales start only in the summer. so I will follow the news from the team. I think this project has a great future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: