Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:57:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TELE IEO  (Read 15039 times)
brussqett

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:09:16 AM

I see some references to the hybrid blockchain. This can be a good advantage. There are some resources that claim that the hybrid blockchain is 51% less susceptible to hacker attacks. That is, transactions are more secure. Well, in addition, their cost is much lower.
I don't understand something in this concept. If in a private blockchain transactions are hidden, and in the public blockchain are open, will transactions be hidden in a hybrid blockchain? And who can check my transactions?
The user will be able to choose whether transactions are hidden or open them for verification. That is, this solution combines the functions of both concepts.

so little info, so many newbies Cheesy
im always weary of anyone who asks me to come off the site "for more info"
but yet they always need BCT for a launchpad... lol
trash

It's hard enough to earn merit to raise your rank ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
psyko_chewbacca

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:34:18 AM

It's hard enough to earn merit to raise your rank ...

Yes, rank is now very difficult to raise. so I do not even know how to do it and what quality content is needed for this?
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:10:19 AM

I saw one project earlier, i don't remember what it was called... you had to download a wallet, transfer coins to it and leave the computer ON in order to receive even more coins. But they haven’t received a listing on the exchange ... I hope that the IEO will solve this problem and Tele will be much more successful.
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:16:34 PM

I saw one project earlier, i don't remember what it was called... you had to download a wallet, transfer coins to it and leave the computer ON in order to receive even more coins. But they haven’t received a listing on the exchange ... I hope that the IEO will solve this problem and Tele will be much more successful.
Only one problem remains - not every exchange supports it. I heard that Binance is capable of that, but listing on the Binance is extremely expensive. Maybe a million dollars? In general, let's hope that Tele know what they are doing  Grin

Even if they buy a listing, Binance plans to hold 1 IEO once a month. That is, they will have to wait in line.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:25:20 PM

Listing on the exchange will allow investors to be more confident in the project and in the coin as a whole. For example, many coins that I bought didn't receive a listing before, although the ICO had ended six months ago. And some very much fell in price.
Now the price on the exchange will already be set, and its growth is entirely in the hands of investors.

Not only in the hands of investors, the growth of the coin primarily relies on the developers hands. The development of their platform should not stop after IEO and should not let the market decide their value. Because if that would be the case, this would be another failed project like any other ICO project. The progress of the platform should be fast enough to attack the fast pace in the crypto market. The competition is tough in this market, otherwise, they will be left behind.

By the way, the tele website is under maintenance at the moment. Let us wait what's gonna be different this time. Good thing, they realized ICO might not work for them in this market condition. But hopefully, they will conduct IEO in a reputable exchange.
sound

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:44:39 AM

Their development will not stop after IEO. Judging by their roadmap on ICOBench, they are planning a sufficient number of different functions. For example, Trend Setter. And also in the case of reaching a hard cap, they will start production of their own smartphone.

own smartphone is certainly interesting, but you also need to understand that this is an investment for a long time and investors often want to profit during the year.
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:02:35 AM

IEO's seems to be the new wave of attracting investors. I have heard about the Miracle Tele and have been following up with their development, I do not know if this is the same with the one I am aware of, but again launching in a notable exchange will bring in the attraction
But until we know on what exchange will launch. so we can only wait for the announcements and then it will be possible to draw conclusions.
in any case, this is a good option for the project. This is the only way to collect the necessary amount. by the way what is a soft cap of this project?
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:45:50 AM

IEO's seems to be the new wave of attracting investors. I have heard about the Miracle Tele and have been following up with their development, I do not know if this is the same with the one I am aware of, but again launching in a notable exchange will bring in the attraction
But until we know on what exchange will launch. so we can only wait for the announcements and then it will be possible to draw conclusions.
in any case, this is a good option for the project. This is the only way to collect the necessary amount. by the way what is a soft cap of this project?
The goal of developers - $15 million. This is a hard cap.
I think there is no soft cap at all. But I think several millions will not be a problem.
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:08:43 AM

The goal of developers - $15 million. This is a hard cap.
I think there is no soft cap at all. But I think several millions will not be a problem.
In this market it's quite difficult to raise even a $1 million. But some projects manage to raise several million within 1 day, however, this means good management and marketing.
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:45:15 PM

I see that you are proposing to run masternodes, right? Tell me, is it possible to do this using a laptop? And do you need uninterrupted computer operation?

The computing power of one laptop is not as high. You can run it, but the efficiency will be low. Now there are excellent opportunities for renting special VPS servers. Or you can build your own server, especially if you plan to engage in masternodes in the future.
it's not mining. So in fact, computing power is not needed. in fact you just have to work 24/7/365
leonid.agut

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:40:46 PM

What is IEO standing for?

Initial Exchange Offerings

The key difference between ICO and IEO is the role of exchanges. With ICO, listing on the exchange can be carried out several months after the round. While with IEO, project developers release tokens and transfer them to the exchange, which, in turn, distributes them to interested investors.

From the point of view of the investor, the process of transfer of funds is changing. Instead of sending cryptocurrency to a smart contract of the project, potential holders will have to open an account on the exchange, transfer cryptocurrency there and, as soon as IEO is launched, buy tokens directly from the exchange.

CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:12:54 PM

Unfortunately, I still can't study this project in detail, but the idea itself is of interest. A more modern way to secure transactions and preserve the anonymity of users. I think you can achieve good results thanks to the decision to hold an ieo instead of ico. I am waiting for detailed information. Good luck!
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:14:09 PM

This is a branch of announcements, but there is very little information about the project, I would like to read the information that interests me here.
linxinyuan

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:51:25 AM

This is a branch of announcements, but there is very little information about the project, I would like to read the information that interests me here.
well, as I understand it, they are currently updating the site and will launch it in the near future and then you can see the updated branch.
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:30:04 AM

What ways of buying coins can we expect? Will it be possible to buy your coins using other cryptocurrencies? Or at least using a bank card?
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:50:07 AM

What ways of buying coins can we expect? Will it be possible to buy your coins using other cryptocurrencies? Or at least using a bank card?

The offer of coins will occur through the exchange. You buy coins the same way you usually do on the exchange. Everything is quite simple and fast. But you need the presence of your chosen currency pair for purchase.
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:19:32 PM

The offer of coins will occur through the exchange. You buy coins the same way you usually do on the exchange. Everything is quite simple and fast. But you need the presence of your chosen currency pair for purchase.
and what currency pairs will be supported? will I need bitcoin or will it be  own exchange tokens like BNB ?
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:42:15 PM

and what currency pairs will be supported? will I need bitcoin or will it be  own exchange tokens like BNB ?
first you need to decide what kind of exchange it will be. and after that, you will need to follow the rules of the exchange. I hope I don't have to verify my identity.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 01:02:12 PM

first you need to decide what kind of exchange it will be. and after that, you will need to follow the rules of the exchange. I hope I don't have to verify my identity.
everything essentially depends on what kind of exchange it will be and how much you are going to invest in the project.
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:26:44 PM

The website should earn tomorrow. They do a great job with updating all documents. It seems to me that they created the topic early, however, it's better to do this in advance than later.
But if you are looking for information now - I recommend asking the developers in telegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: