Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:28:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TELE IEO  (Read 15039 times)
johra123

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:42:26 AM

well, the idea of a hybrid blockchain is interesting to me.  I wonder whether mining and what income users will be able to get? I would like to understand how users can earn.
I read that it would be a start node and will be stalking. but I haven't read anything like that about mining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
linxinyuan

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:58:47 AM

well, the idea of a hybrid blockchain is interesting to me.  I wonder whether mining and what income users will be able to get? I would like to understand how users can earn.
I read that it would be a start node and will be stalking. but I haven't read anything like that about mining.
all information is on the website and in many reputable media. 
for me, the launch of the node looks very promising.
DroppedM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:19:13 AM

what dollar amount is needed to start the node? and do I need to buy a server for this?
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:17:22 AM

what dollar amount is needed to start the node? and do I need to buy a server for this?
as far as I know they offer some preferential terms for the purchase of the server. I might be wrong, though.
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:32:58 AM

You need to buy 10.000 TELE coins. It's about $13.3 thousand at a price of $1.33 for 1 coin.

as far as I know they offer some preferential terms for the purchase of the server. I might be wrong, though.

No, I haven't heard about the assistance in buying or renting a VPS server from the developers. This is your concern.
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:57:38 AM

This can be done from home PC. But if you are an enthusiast, then Internet providers can often rent it. At the same time you dont have to place it at home. This is done remotely.
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:34:49 AM

This can be done from home PC. But if you are an enthusiast, then Internet providers can often rent it. At the same time you dont have to place it at home. This is done remotely.

It's interesting. After all, with the masternode earnings will be much higher, right? I wonder how many masternodes can be run from one server?
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:07:25 PM

Who regulates the price of the coin at the initial listing on the exchange? I saw that the price is 1.33 dollars. How do they know it?
I do not understand where the team has such information. I think it's something unreal for me.  I haven't seen any information that confirms that.

The developers indicated a price of $1.33 in the telegram channel. So this is not fictional information, but data received from the chat administrator. Maybe the price will be changed, maybe not. But at the moment this is the latest price information.
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:20:17 PM

Who regulates the price of the coin at the initial listing on the exchange? I saw that the price is 1.33 dollars. How do they know it?
I do not understand where the team has such information. I think it's something unreal for me.  I haven't seen any information that confirms that.

The developers indicated a price of $1.33 in the telegram channel. So this is not fictional information, but data received from the chat administrator. Maybe the price will be changed, maybe not. But at the moment this is the latest price information.

This is a fairly large price for a coin not yet listed. Usually, the price fluctuates around 10 cents, I have seen it many times ...
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:02:07 PM

This is a fairly large price for a coin not yet listed. Usually, the price fluctuates around 10 cents, I have seen it many times ...

No, the primary price is always set by the developers. They also pay for listing. The exchange only establishes the rules that must be followed.
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:46:19 PM

I think that thanks to the extensive reward systems for maintaining masternodes, staking, and thanks to the TrendSetter platform, your coin will gain popularity very quickly.
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:26:29 PM

I think that thanks to the extensive reward systems for maintaining masternodes, staking, and thanks to the TrendSetter platform, your coin will gain popularity very quickly.

For sure. It seems to me now that many investors are looking for exactly the IEO for investment, since ICO is no longer of any interest. And due to the fact that IEO is now quite a bit, TELE COIN should attract a lot of attention
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:48:49 PM

For sure. It seems to me now that many investors are looking for exactly the IEO for investment, since ICO is no longer of any interest. And due to the fact that IEO is now quite a bit, TELE COIN should attract a lot of attention

IEO is very popular since the end of 2018. TELE will be interesting to fans of mining and hodling  Cheesy Grin
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:24:08 PM

IEO is very popular since the end of 2018. TELE will be interesting to fans of mining and hodling  Cheesy Grin

Developers will need to maintain the speed of development in order for the demand for the coin not to fall. Following their roadmap, the TELE coin should be on par with the more well-known cryptocurrencies in a year
dmccool85

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:49:27 AM

I agree it will be interesting, but still I would like to know about the listing. That is, I need to be sure that I can sell my tokens.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 08:07:38 AM

Developers will need to maintain the speed of development in order for the demand for the coin not to fall. Following their roadmap, the TELE coin should be on par with the more well-known cryptocurrencies in a year
this is certainly an interesting forecast, but I have not seen any announcements about it. so I Will follow the development of this project. let's see how fast they collect the hard cap
jeffrost

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:34:19 AM

Hey. please tell me when the test network will be launched? and will there be any way to track the transactions?
sound

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:13:46 AM

Hey. please tell me when the test network will be launched? and will there be any way to track the transactions?
as far as I understand it will be the most anonymous platform.so I don't think it will be tracked to which cats you transferred the money to.
burya2

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:33:29 AM

at the moment, I consider the launch of the node. I think it may be a profitable investment for a long time. moreover, it will be possible to reinvest the income.
atowas2015

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:01:02 PM

at the moment, I consider the launch of the node. I think it may be a profitable investment for a long time. moreover, it will be possible to reinvest the income.
but in any case, let's see how it will work in practice. you will need to understand how to sell all these tokens. I hope this will be a top 10 exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: