Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:57:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we still experiencing the bearish market?  (Read 1149 times)
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:54:18 PM

Of course bearish market still happened in the midst of minor pumps lately, and I wouldn't be surprised since those other holders grabbed the small opportunity of that price increase. However, no need to be afraid of current price downfall because it was just a natural fluctuations as part of bearish trend nowadays. Keep your faith and always have positive expectations in the future coming days.

basically for me, current market downside trend is just a factor that will going to add more percentage of market fluctuation and turn tables very soon. As we can experience this downfall trend more and more with an uprising trend, once the resistance is broken then expect the most out of cryptocurrency. A loyal opinion for me as a market trader.

bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:56:25 PM

Well, a bit of it is still here but I am really anticipating that the bull is near before this Q2 of 2019 ends. A lot of analysis, news, experts have been proving that the bull will come soon. It is really hard to rely on someones word but I really think it would happen.

Live for the moment.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:35:38 PM

I see the current situation still increasing and decreasing according to its cycle. The price of coins doesn't fall too strong anymore and bitcoin remains above  5000$ the market has grown more than before.

It was fallen a few months ago but now it has started to rise and according to me it will continue rising now when once the price falls it falls only for few months but then again it starts to increase in price, so after dip, bearish market is end and we are going to see huge rise in price, I am really expecting huge pump in price, we are going to see our money increasing with time.
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:36:32 PM

With recent market growth, I think we are still in a bearish market although the market is still struggling to recover which is a good sign that it could be bullish anytime, but no one actually knows the exact time.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:55:13 PM

It is still a bullish trend even though there is a dump after the increased. It is normal of course in the market. Not all the time is just an increase but the i think the increased in value of bitcoin and other coins will continue because it already happened many times from the past years after dumps market always recovered.

Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 09:59:12 PM

I can not tell which market we are on right now. After the price increase, thoughts became even more confused. But I guess we have taken a few steps to better. The next move will make uncertainty clearer.

i think the same, none can say wht the hell is going on now, maybe bull ran just x2  thats all and again bear begins, hope its not and these are the just waves of tusunami to real bull runs.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:03:06 PM

I believe we are still in bearish market because i see few of my coins in my folio are in low of prices but what i should i do is continue to hold because i believe there is their time to increase their prices in crypto market because prices is volatility.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 10:06:38 PM

with chance on moderating use of release from market, trader to collects of funds on feature as expecting the future terms of entrance as might to follows with the decision as trader manages with the good fun on pleasure.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:06:03 PM

Bears are still around despite the market is in upward trend. The crypto winter seems to be over and we are
now at crypto spring, but still far away from bull market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: