Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:09:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Accusation board or merit stealing zone? Comment on the system  (Read 515 times)
Joseph R. Cord (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:56:51 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 06:33:50 PM by Joseph R. Cord

Hello everyone, as we know after recent changes by Bitcointalk forum, there is a new system, where a lot of people now got the facility to leave feedback.

So I like to ask the Admin in particular, and other members that is this system really working right and has made this community better?

What I am sharing is NOTHING to do with my issue that I am facing but I have simply opened because a lot of people like me might suffer at the hands of these people who claim that they make this place better, but that's far from it instead they are master at bullying newbies.

Here is the one example -

Avirunes - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=175302

Ariunes as his name! He left the Feedback just on the Basis of seeing the thread is created!

NOTE - the feedback was made within hours of the thread appearing, without even waiting for my response.

He basically had no time to review anything but HAD time to leave the feedback. And why not, who is going to listen to someone newbie like me?

So, I at no way has started this thread because of anger or anything. But I just want to honestly ask the Admin, is this place become BETTER? I know many will say I am Bias because I got feedback, but just check the thread and even other people with how the system is working not just in terms of feedback but people able to EASILY create scam accusation threads. It only take a minute or moment for these people to do it for their own sake and to have "MERITS" easily.

So it would great if Admin just take 1 minute to basically reply to tell whether he feels this is the way it has made this forum better.

Note - I am not asking anyone to give their views on the feedback on me or my problem, I am just asking the views on this SYSTEM whether you guys feel it's working or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:59:57 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2), Vod (2)

Huh, so what's all this about then?

-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5126836.msg50405621#msg50405621 --

All that is false? You didn't copy and paste anything from the sites that are linked? It's all a coincidence? What's up with that?

-- http://archive.is/85CGs#selection-245.1-245.685 // Page #3 on your whitepaper, https://mayapreferred.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/MAYP-final-2.pdf (As pointed out by @lovesmayfamilis)
It's right there, how exactly do you refute this? Did the site steal your content somehow, or?

Note - I am not asking anyone to give their views on the feedback on me or my problem, I am just asking the views on this SYSTEM whether you guys feel it's working or not.
Seems like it's stopping "Get-rich-quick" scammer-esque's like you dead in their tracks, so it does looks like it's working.
Take your garbage coin somewhere else.

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 4130

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 06:02:58 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 06:35:56 PM by CryptopreneurBrainboss

Learn to leave reference, if you copied something from another's site make sure you indicate that in your article, post or whatever you're writing if not it'll be considered plagiarism. The problem with your whitepaper was that you copied texts without giving the original creators of those content some credit (link to source/reference).

Regarding if the system is working right, for now it isn't perfect but it has been keepings us safe, helping us identify the scammers and potential scammers since its introduction therefore we can consider the system working right.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Joseph R. Cord (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:05:52 PM

Huh, so what's all this about then?

-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5126836.msg50405621#msg50405621 --

All that is false? You didn't copy and paste anything from the sites that are linked? It's all a coincidence? What's up with that?

I already mentioned, I have not opened it to DISCUSS my problem but the question that I asked about this system. So, do not judge it in reference to my problem.

But just for sake of answering, did you read the thread?

His point is that why we have Blockchain and other general terms in the Whitepaper from different sources. Is it not supposed to be like that?

Many ICOs got such explanation in their FAQs section, so do you think they would give reference to that? Not because no one is trying to COPY as there is no benefit in doing so. The obvious attempt is to explain people the general aspects which a beginner might not understand. Our whitepaper is about the system we had, and that's the part needed to be check if it's genuine or not. Which we repeatedly asked that if he found any issues with that part, but no evidence was provided. Instead we were repeatedly refer to why we have explanation of Blockchain and other aspect from reputed sources.

If the above thing doesn't make sense, then fine we can't really repeat same thing again and again.

Please note it again, this thread is ENTIRELY to discuss the SYSTEM not discuss whether I am RIGHT or WRONG.

Learn to leave reference, if you copied something from another's site make sure you're indicate that in your article, post or whatever if not it'll be considered plagiarism

We already understood the point made, but like mentioned countless times, there is no obvious benefit we are to gain through it. We were explaining the general technology of Blockchain and other aspects, which again is SIMPLY to guide people in knowing what it is in best possible manner and that via using TOP REPUTED sources. So can you point out ONE benefit we get from it? Many cases on that section comes from people ripping Whitepaper from other ICOs and label it as theirs but there is no such thing with us.

But what to do when the EGO is so large of some people who will NEVER accept it. And why should they? They are getting MERITS for it and more importantly, majority only read the thread's first part, so they look like masters but in reality a person who go through things will understand what they are exactly doing.

BTW BESTMIXER.IO // BEST BITCOIN MIXER seems to be a very popular name, everyone who are handling that section got that Signature only...... Interesting....
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Merit: 2169

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 06:13:29 PM

Trust isn't moderated by forum, so your topic isn't belongs to Meta. Move your thread on "Reputation" board.

System is working fine for other except few people's. And this subject has been discussed so many time. You might read all other thread by using search button "how working trust system". Most likely you are calling more DT members to leave you more feedback's. You should only open thread if you are legit enough. Otherwise may be your rating will increase more.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:18:27 PM

If there appears to be a credible accusation against someone, it is not inappropriate to leave a provisional rating against the person while they wait for additional information to come out.

If you present evidence to show your innocence, OR the accuser (or anyone else) cannot provide sufficient evidence to show that you are a scammer or that you tried to scam someone (or will likely do so in the future) then the ratings can be removed.

The reason for this is so that others will be warned about dealing with a potential scammer.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:18:44 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 06:31:23 PM by AdolfinWolf

Please note it again, this thread is ENTIRELY to discuss the SYSTEM not discuss whether I am RIGHT or WRONG.

I really don't understand..

You're commiting multiple felonies simply because you're a lazy son of a b*tch copy paster, and yet you have the audacity to somehow think you're above it all, and that the feedback system is at fault here.

All the feedback system did was warn people about yet another copy&paste ICO, with evidence included in the reference links. Anyone at this point can make up their mind whether or not it's credible..

We already understood the point made, but like mentioned countless times, there is no obvious benefit we are to gain through it. We were explaining the general technology of Blockchain and other aspects, which again is SIMPLY to guide people in knowing what it is in best possible manner and that via using TOP REPUTED sources. So can you point out ONE benefit we get from it? Many cases on that section comes from people ripping Whitepaper from other ICOs and label it as theirs but there is no such thing with us.

But what to do when the EGO is so large of some people who will NEVER accept it. And why should they? They are getting MERITS for it and more importantly, majority only read the thread's first part, so they look like masters but in reality a person who go through things will understand what they are exactly doing.

Damn, there's your problem asshole, you're only here looking to steal other people's work and to somehow profit from it. No regards to providing an actual service, or any ethics. (Although ethics, you're straight up ripping off other people's intellectual property, that's theft if not untrustworthy behavior.)

BTW BESTMIXER.IO // BEST BITCOIN MIXER seems to be a very popular name, everyone who are handling that section got that Signature only...... Interesting....
What a shame you're not invited to that party, isn't it?

Joseph R. Cord (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:19:38 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 06:31:34 PM by Joseph R. Cord

Trust isn't moderated by forum, so your topic isn't belongs to Meta. Move your thread on "Reputation" board.

System is working fine for other except few people's. And this subject has been discussed so many time. You might read all other thread by using search button "how working trust system". Most likely you are calling more DT members to leave you more feedback's. You should only open thread if you are legit enough. Otherwise may be your rating will increase more.

But I am not pointing towards "TRUST", I am pointing towards the new system which enabled a lot more the power to leave feedback. So, I am not sure how this does not belong here. But anyhow, IF that is true then I request any Moderator to kindly make the shift but I would stick with keeping it here, unless it's shifted by mods.

Ok so basically you mean discussion on Trust system means "NEGATIVE" feedback, please just confirm IF that is what you said or meant.

I have opened this thread PURELY to discuss the system not my problem. The only reason I have given reference here is to show that how people are irresponsible with their powers, how it is misuse.

Just a simple question for you and some others, is opening a thread on Scam Accusation board ENOUGH to "EARN" merits?

Now it certainly should be ENOUGH when "PROVEN", but how is this "ENOUGH" when the thread just opens up. I mean even without waiting for 24 hours (6 hours in the case pointed) or even without a response from the person accused. Is this really how the system is created so that people start giving random feedback right on the moment of any accusation. You can call me THIS or THAT, but explain me the thing I mentioned, should it not be INNOCENT till "PROVEN" guilty? or it runs opposite way in here?

If there appears to be a credible accusation against someone, it is not inappropriate to leave a provisional rating against the person while they wait for additional information to come out.

If you present evidence to show your innocence, OR the accuser (or anyone else) cannot provide sufficient evidence to show that you are a scammer or that you tried to scam someone (or will likely do so in the future) then the ratings can be removed.

The reason for this is so that others will be warned about dealing with a potential scammer.

This is EXACTLY my point. I am not even willing to say I am Honest/Innocent, because that's not in my hands to decide but I am just pointing the thing you said.

The thread accusing me was created and within following hours, I had a "NEGATIVE" feedback. Even a murdered get opportunity to response/reply before pushing them into guilty zone, but here with my case I did not even had THAT OPPORTUNITY. The moment the thread was created, my fate was sealed as SCAMMER/CHEATER/FRAUD.

While should it not be responsiblity of the person leaving feedback or opening accusation thread to just ask the person for 1 response before proceeding? Is it not done because people want to get into limelight and get "MERITS"? Is it so easy to damage people's credibility? I know I am a useless JUNIOR but still I do have feelings and reputation that can be HURT!

While once again, it's FINE and sensible to add the feedback AFTER 24 hours and if the response is not there but how exactly is it sensible to leave it straight away?

I really don't understand..

You're commiting multiple felonies simply because you're a lazy son of a b*tch copy paster, and yet you have the audacity to somehow think you're above it all, and that the feedback system is at fault here.

All the feedback system did was warn people about yet another copy&paste ICO, with evidence included in the reference links. Anyone at this point can make up their mind whether or not it's credible..

Damn, there's your problem asshole, you're only here looking to steal other people's work and to somehow profit from it. No regards to providing an actual service, or any ethics. (Although ethics, you're straight up ripping other people's intellectual property, that's theft if not untrustworthy behavior.)

What a shame you're not invited to that party, isn't it?

You don't really deserve a reply given the "LANGUAGE" you used. It's a shame people like you exist in this community and CLAIM to make it better.

So by your logic, we got benefit by explaining people what "BLOCKCHAIN" is!!  Grin Grin Grin

You deserve Oscar award for your logic.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 06:33:33 PM

The thread accusing me was created and within following hours, I had a "NEGATIVE" feedback. Even a murdered get opportunity to response/reply before pushing them into guilty zone, but here with my case I did not even had THAT OPPORTUNITY. The moment the thread was created, my fate was sealed as SCAMMER/CHEATER/FRAUD.

You have to understand how the system works, those feedbacks can be deleted whenever those that left it finds you innocent, they are left their to prevent any potential scammers as cases such as plagiarism from ICO projects are handled with seriousness as it can lead to lost of fund. Go to the thread you have been accused in and if you can convince DT members there, your negative feedback would be lifted (deleted) but for now they serve as a warning as you have an accusation on your ICO project.

That's what you get when you choose the right campaign manager to mange your project and he picks the best (quality contributing) candidates to promote the project with decent pay rate.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Joseph R. Cord (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:41:18 PM

While should it not be responsiblity of the person leaving feedback or opening accusation thread to just ask the person for 1 response before proceeding? Is it not done because people want to get into limelight and get "MERITS"? Is it so easy to damage people's credibility? I know I am a useless JUNIOR but still I do have feelings and reputation that can be HURT!

You have to understand how the system works, those feedbacks can be deleted whenever those that left it finds you innocent, they are left their to prevent any potential scammers as cases such as plagiarism from ICO projects are handled with seriousness as it can lead to lost of fund. Go to the thread you have been accused in and if you can convince DT members there, your negative feedback would be lifted (deleted) but for now they serve as a warning as you have an accusation on your ICO project.

Ok so tell me what about the reputation of the person?

If the feedback is removed after 3-4 days, what is the solution to the damage on the reputation of that person? Is that not important? You said that these things "SAVE" people from possible scams, but in other hand, do you see it "COULD" hurt a genuine project, and give "NIGHTMARES" to already invested people?

Many people claim they are busy right now, if they are so busy then why they bother doing something they don't have time for? Or is it all about the "MERITS" collection?

If I am so eager to make the forum BETTER than should I not be responsible enough towards it?

If I am away for 24/36 hours, and the feedback is already made and seen by many people, so how exactly do I change their mindset? Not everyone got the time to read through all replies.

But like I said the issue is not about scam or people trying to help, the issue IS that people want to get appreciation. As is it not so easy? Majority of the people who get accused will "NOT" response. So that means the OP is CORRECT, and bravo he receives handful "MERITS", as he did a GOOD JOB, even if the thing was right or not.

The remaining people don't know how to deal with it so they give up while some who wish to fight need to deal with TWINS. So eventually there is no way out of this "CIRCUS", since the ONLY person who can make change is "ADMIN" and obviously he is BUSY with WORTHY stuff instead of looking at these things.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6791

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:43:15 PM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

What I am sharing is NOTHING to do with my issue that I am facing but I have simply opened because a lot of people like me might suffer at the hands of these people who claim that they make this place better, but that's far from it instead they are master at bullying newbies.
<snip>
So, I at no way has started this thread because of anger or anything.
<snip>
I haven't looked into your situation yet, but I will and I did notice the negs you got--however, the above statements are plainly false.  You're quite obviously pissed off at your feedback and are indeed seeking the community's opinion about what happened to you, even if it's in an indirect way.  Just be honest about that.  I'm a Meta regular and I've never seen you post here before getting negged, so this thread is all about you.  And that's fine, but not being straight with everybody isn't good.

But I am not pointing towards "TRUST", I am pointing towards the new system which enabled a lot more the power to leave feedback.
The trust system isn't new.  The only thing that's new is the fact that a lot more people are on it, and that's what Theymos wants.  I happen to think it's a good thing.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Joseph R. Cord (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:48:48 PM

<snip>
So, I at no way has started this thread because of anger or anything.
<snip>
I haven't looked into your situation yet, but I will and I did notice the negs you got--however, the above statements are plainly false.  You're quite obviously pissed off at your feedback and are indeed seeking the community's opinion about what happened to you, even if it's in an indirect way.  Just be honest about that.  I'm a Meta regular and I've never seen you post here before getting negged, so this thread is all about you.  And that's fine, but not being straight with everybody isn't good.

But I am not pointing towards "TRUST", I am pointing towards the new system which enabled a lot more the power to leave feedback.
The trust system isn't new.  The only thing that's new is the fact that a lot more people are on it, and that's what Theymos wants.  I happen to think it's a good thing.

Actually true. I am definitely frustrated, not because of the feedback but because of the "WAY" it was done. I mean, at least give a person 24 HOURS to response. The feedback was put in within 6 hours. But again VERY honestly, the only reason I created this thread is that I want to highlight how "HELPLESS" people like ME become because of certain people who act like Admins.

It can be a good thing when people UNDERSTAND that their actions can HURT people. I am not saying that EVERYONE is innocent new born baby, but what I am saying is at least give people "OPPORTUNITY" to put their views instead of blasting them right away.

While another point that can be seen is that the thread was created and SHORTLY there were 2 people giving MERITS, now honestly anyone tell me HOW can anyone judge something like that and even add MERITS without doing search?

I mean is this not encouraging others to do the same for sake of MERIT? Is this not where personal interest thing comes in?
khaled0111
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 2828

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 07:02:07 PM

Obviously you created this thread because you got negged, thus you can't ask us to simply discard your case as it proves that the trust system is working as it is supposed to be.

I don't know why are you attacking Avirunes! At least he accepted to review his feedback. Other DT members will just ignore your PM because of the number of complaints they receive.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Joseph R. Cord (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:11:46 PM

Obviously you created this thread because you got negged, thus you can't ask us to simply discard your case as it proves that the trust system is working as it is supposed to be.

I don't know why are you attacking Avirunes! At least he accepted to review his feedback. Other DT members will just ignore your PM because of the number of complaints they receive.

There is nowhere did I requested to simply discard my case or reverse anything. If you read again, you will realize what I am pointing out.

If I join Police duty, then it's important that I look after every case, because that's the reason I joined. If I can't handle it then I should leave. If any DT Member is not interested in genuinely making this community BETTER and only have time in leaving blind feedback, then I am sorry to tell you he/she doesn't DESERVE the right to be a DT Member.

But it's not just about "FEEDBACK", it's how the system where a person is so irresponsible like Avirunes - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=175302 that he LEFT a review FIRST (within hours of the thread opening) and going to check "LATER", is this the standard set for this feedback system?

And how about your views on the Scam Accusation section itself, is it not turning out to be a FREE MERIT grabbing zone with 90% of the threads getting Merits, regardless of whether the case was "PROVEN" or "NOT-PROVEN".

BTW, I would definitely joining BESTMIXER.IO // BEST BITCOIN MIXER, seems so cool.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:25:41 PM

If any DT Member is not interested in genuinely making this community BETTER and only have time in leaving blind feedback, then I am sorry to tell you he/she doesn't DESERVE the right to be a DT Member.
Except that it's not up to you.

And how about your views on the Scam Accusation section itself, is it not turning out to be a FREE MERIT grabbing zone with 90% of the threads getting Merits, regardless of whether the case was "PROVEN" or "NOT-PROVEN".
Views don't correlate to facts (atleast not in your case).
Give me a good example of the problem you're describing. (Which still would be a logical fallacy as merit =/= truth, it's merely a tool towards it (most of the time anyway))

I mean is this not encouraging others to do the same for sake of MERIT? Is this not where personal interest thing comes in?
It's in everyone's interest to expose scams, isn't it?

If I join Police duty, then it's important that I look after every case, because that's the reason I joined<snip>
there is no "duty", there is no "legal doctrine" here, everyone on DT is more or less elected by other forum members. You don't join shit, and don't have obligations for anything really.

If your ratings are trash, you'll get voted out eventually.

Joseph R. Cord (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:44:42 PM

If any DT Member is not interested in genuinely making this community BETTER and only have time in leaving blind feedback, then I am sorry to tell you he/she doesn't DESERVE the right to be a DT Member.
Except that it's not up to you.

Views don't correlate to facts (atleast not in your case).
Give me a good example of the problem you're describing. (Which still would be a logical fallacy as merit =/= truth, it's merely a tool towards it (most of the time anyway))

It's in everyone's interest to expose scams, isn't it?

If I join Police duty, then it's important that I look after every case, because that's the reason I joined<snip>
there is no "duty", there is no "legal doctrine" here, everyone on DT is more or less elected by other forum members. You don't join shit, and don't have obligations for anything really.

If your ratings are trash, you'll get voted out eventually.

I like to begin from the very end. "If your ratings are trash, you'll get voted out eventually.", yes that is true and that by the 3 PEOPLE who I am trying to "EXPOSE", so I am all fine with it. The rating thing was done and dusted long back, I just want people to look at this and take a stand, not for ME but for a lot of people who are not CAPABLE of handling this bullying going on from a fairly decent time! I have made this a priority of mine to ensure every day I check which is their "NEXT" victim, and to put it in front of the community and in particular, the ADMIN!

Now back to the beginning (hope I am not thrashed here to copy "Back to the Future"), as you can't be sure of anything with certain people on this forum.

It's indeed in INTEREST and betterment of everyone when a SCAM is exposed, but is that really what happening? You are trying to justify that leaving a feedback just HOURS after accusation comes is fine? And then to have 2 merits GIFTED just for opening the thread. Is this what you call in "EVERYONES" interest? I believe it's in certain people's interest, not everyone.

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 08:07:34 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (2)

All those elected as DT members have all earned it. The new DT system have made it possible to elect new DT members or removed them from DT by detrusting them. You can review their previous contributions to the forum they have all paid their dues although as humans there could be some flaw & few mistakes but they're doing a good job. Just appeal your case reasonably. A little bit of advice to you, don't forget they're all humans insulting or attacking them won't resolve your tag instead it can get you more negative red tags. Present your case with some reasonable point on Reputation board and hopefully you get untagged and if you don't then take it as a lesson learnt and always reference source of copied works no matter how irrelevant you think they are, it makes you look more professional.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Joseph R. Cord (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:24:15 PM

All those elected as DT members have all earned it. The new DT system have made it possible to elect new DT members or removed them from DT by detrusting them. You can review their previous contributions to the forum they have all paid their dues although as humans there could be some flaw & few mistakes but they're doing a good job. Just appeal your case reasonably. A little bit of advice to you, don't forget they're all humans insulting or attacking them won't resolve your tag instead it can get you more negative red tags. Present your case with some reasonable point on Reputation board and hopefully you get untagged and if you don't then take it as a lesson learnt and always reference source of copied works no matter how irrelevant you think they are, it makes you look more professional.

Well, you just said what I am trying to say.

This is your part that I am trying to say about people who are accused

"although as humans there could be some flaw & few mistakes but they're doing a good job. Just appeal your case reasonably. A little bit of advice to you, don't forget they're all humans insulting or attacking them won't resolve your tag instead it can get you more negative red tags."

This is what I and many people say them, and some even BEG that kindly show SOME humanity because everyone is human, and often "MISTAKES" are made, which doesn't mean the person or project is scam.

Just imagine it in this way, how much a genuine project put efforts to be successful? If someone accuse them falsely, just imagine the pain they go through, as it's not always about "MONEY" but efforts that are often put up. It is obvious that so many people only start up to scam, but just because of that it means everyone should be seen with same way?

We honestly have little to gain by this because we are already trading and it's really nothing extra for us to gain by doing this but like I said I just want to take stance against these people who find "EASY" targets, because they can't fight or if they try to do NO ONE listens to them, as they obviously can't be right because their forum rating says so.

At no point that we said that the reference adding is "WRONG", we repeatedly asked the OP that tell us that is that your problem with us not giving reference, but instead of replying to that particular point, the whole scene sets around how we copied but no one cares to mention that the thing called copied was for Explaining various aspect of Crypto like what is Blockchain and as such.

So, probably "LAZY" can be the right word, but with such stuff is it so hard to contact us ONCE and see if we can add the reference or on this basis it was enough to DECLARE us "SCAM", that there I am amazed how SHAMELESS certain people are. Leaving "BLIND" feedback, yet act like they are going to star in next Sherlock Homes movie!

And also cheers to those PEOPLE who added "MERITS" within minutes of the thread getting opened. So for those kind hearted people, it was act of kindness to support someone without even knowing much.

stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 6242

Blackjack.fun

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:40:47 PM
Merited by morvillz7z (1)

seems to be a very popular name, everyone who are handling that section got that Signature only...... Interesting....

Here we go again, the merit Illuminati, the DT tustbangers, the shills of a service I will not quote since are a direct competitor... Grin Grin Grin Grin
Have you read much of "How to make enemies of total strangers" by CH?
The way you speak makes me think you're at least a co-author.

Somebody, somebody, please think of the newbies starting an ICO with a plagiarized whitepaper.

This topic is not about the DT system.
Since it was modified not once have you come to meta to complain but once you've got tagged you suddenly had an epiphany and saw the guiding light that told you all the problems would go away if we stop tagging scammers.

And looking at your project...
One year ago you were doing bounties for 50$ now you have 9 gold mines backing you....the American dream!!!!!!
But with 1$ capital and a registration code that is a zip code.....

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Joseph R. Cord (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:51:29 PM

seems to be a very popular name, everyone who are handling that section got that Signature only...... Interesting....

Here we go again, the merit Illuminati, the DT tustbangers, the shills of a service I will not quote since are a direct competitor... Grin Grin Grin Grin
Have you read much of "How to make enemies of total strangers" by CH?
The way you speak makes me think you're at least a co-author.

Somebody, somebody, please think of the newbies starting an ICO with a plagiarized whitepaper.

This topic is not about the DT system.
Since it was modified not once have you come to meta to complain but once you've got tagged you suddenly had an epiphany and saw the guiding light that told you all the problems would go away if we stop tagging scammers.

And looking at your project...
One year ago you were doing bounties for 50$ now you have 9 gold mines backing you....the American dream!!!!!!
But with 1$ capital and a registration code that is a zip code.....

What else did I have wrote? I have already mentioned that the ONLY reason I came up with this because of the situation, and understanding how it would feel for people who are treated like "PETS" by certain people.

Ok so did you checked the thing that was pointed, or you just went with the title of Plagiarized Whitepaper? I just want this answer before we can discuss long day further.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: