Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:47:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]- TITAN COIN (TTN)  (Read 14395 times)
JamesSena

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 06:13:33 AM

How is the Titan Premier League app different fro

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 508

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2020, 11:28:57 AM

I can’t seem to find the technical details in the titan projects whitepaper, like how the technology actually works or how is being developed. Is this real?

It’s completely real. We have added sufficient technical details to the project whitepaper. The mining technology we are using is called the X21s, which is a combination of X16s and X22i and provides higher security, speed and lower cost for mining transactions. You can read the details in the whitepaper and also on the website https://titanprojects.co/

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰ Titan Coin (TTN) An experimental & innovative peer to peer digital currency that enables instant transfer of payments anytime, anywhere in the world with no central authority. ▰▰▰▰
◆◆◆ Whitepaper ◆◆◆   ◆◆◆ Ann Thread ◆◆◆   ◆◆◆ Telegram ◆◆◆
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2020, 11:33:13 AM

How will the Titan payment gateway benefit my local business? Can I use it for accepting payments from my customers?

Yes, you can integrate the titan coin-based payment gateway for accepting payments from customers at your local business/store. The Titan payment gateway is very secure and allows cross-border payments in a range of cryptocurrencies. Also, the transaction cost is significantly lower compared to traditional payment systems like cards and digital wallets.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰ Titan Coin (TTN) An experimental & innovative peer to peer digital currency that enables instant transfer of payments anytime, anywhere in the world with no central authority. ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2020, 11:33:52 AM

How is the Titan Premier League app different fro

Titan’s fantasy gaming app (TPL) will provide users with access to a range of ongoing sports events with the ability to place their bets and win based on their skills. The integration of a secure crypto-powered payment system will ensure high security of payments and automated rewards distribution, resulting in a no-fraud, high-trust system.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2020, 04:53:04 AM

Unique Monitoring App For Android Smartphone

Protect Your Child
Catch Your Cheating Spouse

Free Download

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
ripon01

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 05:47:47 AM

Can I use the Titan Security app to track my ex-girlfriend to see which guys she is now dating? I can install the app on her phone easily.
cryptosumon

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2020, 06:07:20 AM

When can I start using my titan coin for accessing or using the apps? Exactly which services I will be able to access?
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 04:31:16 AM

Can I use the Titan Security app to track my ex-girlfriend to see which guys she is now dating? I can install the app on her phone easily.

Yes, you can. But we strongly recommend not to do that. The Family Security App of Titan is intended to be used by parents and household owners to track their family, especially kids, to know that they are safe. You can use the app to track the social and phone activities of your family members, even your girlfriend, but do it in legal limits.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 04:38:50 AM

When can I start using my titan coin for accessing or using the apps? Exactly which services I will be able to access?

Two of the titan projects, including the Family Security App and the Sales Team Reporting App, have already been launched. You can download these apps from the respective app stores or Official websites and can start using them right away. You will be able to use your Titan Coin for making payments for services provided within the apps. Also, we are in the process of partnering with merchants worldwide for expanding the uses of titan coins for cross-border digital payments.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 04:48:47 AM

Track Cheating Partner Activities Online

Download Here

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 05:55:12 AM

Track Your Kids Digitally on Titan Family Security App And Secure Them From Online Perils

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 04:22:46 AM

How to Spy on Someone (Spouse/Girlfriend) without them knowing?

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
alamin01

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 06:37:43 AM

What is the current status of the project? What exactly are you doing now? Which apps are already launched and which ones are next? Please tell me.

titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2020, 04:39:37 AM

What is the current status of the project? What exactly are you doing now? Which apps are already launched and which ones are next? Please tell me.

Well, as of now, the project is in the development stage. As you can check on the website, we have already launched the Family security app and the Sales reporting app, while the other apps will be launched later this year. The development of the titan payment gateway and the Titan crypto exchange is also done, which will be launched very soon. Also, you can trade and/or mine titan coins.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2020, 04:49:21 AM

KEEP YOUR KIDS SAFE ONLINE

See What They Do and Keep Them Safe'

It's Your Job To Know

Download Now

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 04:51:27 AM

Well, as of now, the project is in the development stage. As you can check on the website, we have already launched the Family security app and the Sales reporting app, while the other apps will be launched later this year. The development of the titan payment gateway and the Titan crypto exchange is also done, which will be launched very soon. Also, you can trade and/or mine titan coins.

sounds great! it is nice to see that the titan team are still active in answering users' questions here because a lot here are not updated with social media channel updates. it is better to give snapshots of updates in this thread as this is the centerpoint of most blockchain projects that you can't even see from other crypto websites. more apps means more options for crypto users and they can select which one suits him best. and i did see some apps that im interested with from your family security app.
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 05:04:45 AM

Are You worried About Your Child's Safety?
Use Our Complete Parental Control App For Android

Download Now

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 06:52:43 AM

sounds great! it is nice to see that the titan team is still active in answering users' questions here because a lot here are not updated with social media channel updates. it is better to give snapshots of updates in this thread as this is the center point of most blockchain projects that you can't even see from other crypto websites. more apps mean more options for crypto users and they can select which one suits him best. and I did see some apps that I'm interested in your family security app.

Thanks, CaVO32,

We are very committed to delivering what we earlier promised to our users, as we are regularly launching the new apps and solutions to give titan buyers, holders and investors ample opportunities to utilize their coins and see their value grow. You can join our website and social channels to stay updated with all the project updates. The same is shared here on this thread as well.

See friends, No one is here to steal your money and run away, We all are doing our job and we are trying to deliver the best, rest is in the hands of the community who support us

Suggestions for feedback from all of you is always welcome. please do not hesitate to share your feedback or suggestions. This is most required for the success of titan projects.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2020, 04:34:58 AM

Take Your Child's Phone
Download Titan Family Security App On It
Start Tracking Their Calls, SMS, Location And More

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2020, 05:07:35 AM

Know Your Family Is Safe At Any Time, Anywhere,

By Using The Family Security App

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: