Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:25:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]- TITAN COIN (TTN)  (Read 14396 times)
murkapool

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 03:56:59 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2021, 01:02:15 PM by murkapool

NEW TITAN COIN POOL

MURKAPOOL.IT

[/b]

We announce you the opening of the Titan Coin stratum!

Updated to new blockchain.
Now Payment WORKS.

Stratum address: stratum+tcp://murkapool.it:3323
[/b]
Code: -a x21s -o stratum+tcp://murkapool.it:3323-u YOURADDRESS -p c=TTN

We have Competitive fees: 0.1 Only.

We make Payment every hour

murkapool.it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 508
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2021, 01:03:17 PM

Important information for desktop wallet users.

Automatic swap function is enabled & the swap feature will be available for 3 months from 28.05.2021 to 27.08.2021. No request will be entertained after this period.(Balances of existing Web/Andriod/Ios users and the balance of all Exchanges are auto swapped. Only Old Windows/Mac/Linux wallet users needs to follow this process)

* Registration for web-wallet is mandatory to initiate swap of Titan Coin.

Process:-
1.  Register/ Login to web wallet
2. Generate Titan Coin (TTN) Address.
3. Deposit old Titan Coins to generated address.
4. Wait for 6 confirmations.
5. Press Swap button.
6. Your balance will be updated in new wallet.

Visit : https://titanprojects.co/

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰ Titan Coin (TTN) An experimental & innovative peer to peer digital currency that enables instant transfer of payments anytime, anywhere in the world with no central authority. ▰▰▰▰
◆◆◆ Whitepaper ◆◆◆   ◆◆◆ Ann Thread ◆◆◆   ◆◆◆ Telegram ◆◆◆
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2021, 01:21:44 PM

Are your Crypto Earnings Stuck?

Get your TTNEX debit card.
Withdraw and Spend in fiats anywhere in the world.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰ Titan Coin (TTN) An experimental & innovative peer to peer digital currency that enables instant transfer of payments anytime, anywhere in the world with no central authority. ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2021, 12:53:09 PM

Experience the seamless crypto to fiat transition.

Get a TTNEX debit card.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
zendan

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 11:03:05 AM

Why Deposits and withdrawals have been disabled due to the coin's developer request in CREX24 ?
spydr622

Activity: 5
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 12:02:33 AM

Hey guys be careful using the Titnex exchange this guy made, he's not paying out withdrawls.
spydr622

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 12:08:40 PM

Just wanted to update this thread with the fact that he still isn't paying out. I've contacted "support" about having the ability to withdraw my USDT and have yet to hear a response. Heavily advised that no one trade on TTNEX.
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2021, 08:36:40 PM

Why Deposits and withdrawals have been disabled due to the coin's developer request in CREX24 ?
Dear User,
Please visit our telegram channel and see Pinned Message, Details are provided there.
https://t.me/TitanCoinOfficial

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2021, 08:41:07 PM

Just wanted to update this thread with the fact that he still isn't paying out. I've contacted "support" about having the ability to withdraw my USDT and have yet to hear a response. Heavily advised that no one trade on TTNEX.
Dear User,
Please visit our telegram channel to get live updates on Withdrawals. Details are provided there.
To inform you further, BTC, LTC, TTN withdrawals are working perfectly fine. For ERC20 tokens and Etherium, We are going through an update, It is almost finished. We are expecting that to be live tomorrow. Only KYC users can trade and withdraw in our exchange. You will needs to complete KYC for seamless transactions.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2021, 08:41:32 PM

Dear User,
Please visit our telegram channel and see Pinned Message, Details are provided there.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
spydr622

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 09:05:00 AM

Update: Still unable to withdraw. I've actually completed the required KYC over a week ago, and contacted support on the matter. Support asked me to complete an action that isnt even possible, and has not reached back to me in over 4 days now. Anyone coming to this thread to see how the coin is doing, do not invest your time, money, or hashrate on it. I've come to terms with the fact that I'll never get my money off the exchange, I just hope this will save someone else from getting scammed too. I've documented and taken screenshots of everything thus far, and this is not how a legit exchange is supposed to function. Also, the exchange has almost no crypto to trade other than his Titancoin, and when it is available its about a 200 percent markup on the current rate. 
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2021, 08:40:51 PM

Your issue were resolved

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2021, 08:43:38 PM

The swapping of old titan coins to the new blockchain is nearly completed. Stay Tuned for Upcoming Announcements.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2021, 10:38:13 AM

Swap Finished Successfully...

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
Shai0Hulud

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 06:26:22 PM

Hi, could you explain something to me?

I have a few TTN in the titanprojects.co Web Wallet.

And I also have a GUI wallet on my computer.

They are not connected (Titanprojects.co shows balance, GUI wallet is empty).

Not sure why I transferred my TTN to the webwallet. What's the benefit? Can I transfer them back?
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2021, 06:43:51 AM

Dear User,
You can login in Titan Coin App with the same user id and password of your web wallet.
Applications are available for Android and ios both.
As far as your desktop wallet is concern, You are requested to download latest binaries from our github link.
Links are given at our website.
Both desktop and online wallet like web/mobile have different features. You can use our product according to your usages.
In our mobile application you will see we support 16 Different cryptocurrencies now.
BTC/BCH/DOGE/XRP/ETH/USDT/RVN/BSV/DASH/TRON etc etc.
Even you can buy most of them from your Credit Card also.
Thanks

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2021, 04:59:58 AM

Easiest & Safest Crypto Transaction with Titan Multi Crypto Wallet

Download Now :

Android :  https://bit.ly/3aCeSQa

iOS :  https://apple.co/3vakXeH

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2021, 05:12:50 AM

The safest way to store your crypto assets is with a Titan Multi Crypto Wallet.

Download Titan Multi Crypto Wallet and start using now!!

iOS Link: : https://apple.co/3yfRC4n

Android : https://bit.ly/37e0gnX

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2021, 05:45:27 AM

Still looking for a fast & secure place to buy BTC, ETH, XRP, and LTC with a bank card?

Buy Crypto for fiat on Titan Multi-Crypto Wallet. Our users can buy cryptocurrencies, including BTC, ETH, XRP, and  LTC  with a credit card.

Updates and announcements will be on our website at www.titanprojects.co and social Platforms.

Download TitanCoin (TTN) Wallet

iOS: https://apple.co/3yfRC4n

Android: https://bit.ly/37e0gnX

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2021, 06:07:33 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2021, 07:06:31 AM by titanprojects

12 picture

Simplify the Payment Request process with Titan Multi Crypto Wallet.

Titancoin provides the safest and secure transaction as the user can send or receive Cryptos using the QR code.

Download Titan Coin Application (Titan Multi Crypto Wallet)

iOS: https://apple.co/3yfRC4n

Android: https://bit.ly/37e0gnX

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: