Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012  (Read 1070028 times)
Tomeczek

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:43:59 PM

on this market you can buy Bytecoin and sell Huh
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xuamont

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:03:17 AM

What is the relationship between BCN (BYTECOIN) and BTE (BYTECOIN)?
BCN_official

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:16:18 PM

At HitBTC, I see two big investors who want to buy Bytecoin!
0,00000029 - 55 million (69 000$)
0,00000028 - 196 million (245 000$)
these are very large amounts - and that means Bytecoin will soon be at 0.00000250 ))
but for this it takes time, I think 1-2 months

Well, do not be naïve.

Remember the sudden jump of price to 200, which was in May? Where is it? There were some simple guys hoping the bytecoin will be growing more and more and then what? Yes, they have lured some simple people into the fantasy that the bytecoin "to da moon"? Or were they not so simple and the real big shareholders are behind their nicknames?

I occasionally glanced through a few pages of the past and found a post of DStrange of 2014:

Nevertheless it would be rather hard for Bytecoin stakeholders to use all 80% for "pump and dump" games. You know, they would be truly lucky if they had time to spend even 10% of emission to earn something on exchange rate changes before everything ends. But what will they do with the rest 70%? So much effort for the technology and coin itself, 2 years of mining and then just waste it all for a couple of thousands dollars, lol. Admit, those guys are not fools...

Yes, we see that these few (1-2-3?) Bytecoin shareholders are quite clever to play pump and dump games. The bytecoin rises and then the shark shareholder dumps it, and then buy lower, and then dumps again.

So the bytecoin case is different from many other crypto cases. Most of the cryptocoins, excepting for the few coins, are volatile, but with the bytecoin it is different. Due to its main huge stocks in the hands of a very few people (unlike with the bitcoin), the bytecoin price can be easily manipulated by them at their whim.

I used to visit telegram group of Bytecoin from time to time. Since some people are not able to understand the post about the alleged scam, they prefer not to think about it, some hoping to become rich, place their blind faith in the anonymous developers-shareholder, whom they do not know, and who do not care to become known (as other teams, developing anonymous coins), others prefer simply to blame all critics as enemies of the coin - the most primitive and vulgar approach; others deceitfully blame competitors, etc. When someone wishes something too much, he begins to be blind to all arguments.

Do not be naïve, when there is a process of developing going on, rumours being spread, news being published, a manipulation of the coin price is possible not to owners of small sums of coins, but possible for giant shareholders of the premine.

So it is ridiculous to hear all those desperate requests to "hodl" addressed to owners of all sums, when the price is going down. They blame the owners of small portions of bcn for dumping the market. It is either extremely stupid or naïve, or extremely deceitful.

From this http://web.archive.org/web/20140712043559/http://bytecoin.org:80/old/index.html if that website was actually online, and publicly accessible,it would appear that originally the bytecoin devs may have wished it to make a publicly mined coin. So, they apparently released it into the open web in mid 2012, but did not make it publicly known to any reasonable sufficient degree. Consider the post of 2013:

"07/04/2013
Happy Birthday, Bytecoin!
It's one year from the launch."

Perhaps the greed overcame later, and then they may have thought: why would we allow others to mine it, let us make it quite private to us. So they may have made their website very private, not easily accessible to regular users. Perhaps they may have wanted to come out earlier, but it happened later, and then we know the rest of the story.

And now a lot of guys own 10-20% of the coins, while a few guys own around 70-80%. Even if the ratio is 40 to 60, or 50 to 50, 10-20 billions having been sold over a few years, still it is not healthy in terms of the coin cost.

As you may see from the earlier correspondence, they are still silent about it. In the beginning they may have thought, that with the price growing faster, they would be able to sell it all quicker. It did not work. Competition is high.

What about now? Now, you should see if they are sincere with the greater community, or do they try to settle. Some posts which I noticed in the past suggested to burn the part of the coins, or send them to some never-to-be-used address. There were recent posts about it.

What do we on the part of the devs? Complete disregard of these posts.

I checked today some questions, that the bcn representative welcomed on the reddit. There was some surprisingly huge post from some guy. His first question was:

"Openness : all rumors about the devs team being, ermmm, "shady" must arrive to an end. There are a lot of threads out there talking about the genesis of Bytecoin and they're not too flattering. Think the "real" story about Nicholas Van Saberhagen and his "misteriously signed" whitepaper should be taken to light. In addition, I think, a true point of contact with devs and at least a front man who shows his face should be considered as an indisputable need."

It was first question. Note that.

You expect some real good sincere full answer from Bcn team? Like, "ok, guys, we'll answer, you want the truth? We'll give you the truth."?

So read the astounding reply from the Bcn representative.

"...it’s time to give answers to the questions regarding the dev team.... I’ll try to mention all of your questions.The first block of questions came from @AndLan Openness. More than 5 years have passed since the first block was created, 2 years later Bytecoin was released in the open web. Since then until this summer no one from the team has made any public statements, shown his/(her) face, was mentioned on a conference as a representative (however, different members of the team are visiting such conferences rather regularly and watching for you). But, it’s our feature, this is the thing that differs us from other projects. Moreover, the team is slowly changing its vision - there’s Jenny who’s online almost 24/7 and sending replies, interviews, etc. There are local community managers such as Pundit who has given open conferences and lectures, riding across his country and making some crazy partnerships. We are supposed to think that the devs’ face are those thousands of pages of code, the representative’s face is the community and our co-effort is our place in the cryptoworld ecosystem.
Team Contacts and announcements. Ughhhhhhh, toooooooo many questions. Okay, I’ll manage with that...."

No exact answer to the first main question (asked before the "in addition" part).

Note this: "More than 5 years have passed since the first block was created, 2 years later Bytecoin was released in the open web."

This is to imply that the bytecoin was launched in 2012. And this appears to contradict what is written above, at the linked webpage. So, the webpage above seems like it is willing to say: we are public from the very 2012. And this post of bcn representative appears to say: we are publicly accessible from 2014.

Covering up the activities from 2012-2014?

On a different note.

Now, on the top of the lowest priced coin, they wish to produce another coin, with the same or almost the same functions as the original coin. The release would be, say, around 100 mils or 1 bil or a few bils?

Who would care about such a coin, when there is already the coin with the same functions? And when there are other coins with the tech, devoted to anonymity, which are being developed regularly, by great teams, without any non-settled issues.

To add: I am not saying the price will not rise some day in the future, provided the news are regularly coming out, and the new tech features are provided, that make the bytecoin quite rare or unique. I am just saying, that with all that was known and said about the bytecoin and its team, it is very unlikely that it may grow substantially. Almost no chance is left that the bytecoin team may figure out some other explanations of their action, taking into account all the data, that was digged out. So, the only solution may be just to use the last opportunity to "burn" the rest of the premine, publicly, in any possible way. But it takes the greed to go away, and this is not difficult. It is easier to promote the coin to get other buy into it, and sell it to them in the coming months and years.

Certainly, each man seeing other messing things up, or being apparently deceitful, would not be happy about it. And if there is a chance, that he may be wrong, he would be happy to acknowledge that. Otherwise, the saying appears to be true in the case under consideration:

"If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck"

Hello Dear Sqbit,

In my response to your lengthy message I would like to tell you that I feel that it was very inappropriate behavior from my side.

To be honest I’m very surprised and affected by all of your works. You had to spend several days, if not longer, to conduct your research. I’ve noticed that you are one of the most passionate people from our community.

Only a highly dedicated person is able to follow all of our news and posts from the past 5 years. (In spite of the fact that you have only had a newbie account that was launched this last April and your comments focus only on BCN threads)

I’m just wondering if you are able to do some kind of research on the other cryptonote coins (I mean specifically on their marketing activities) and share the results with me. I’ll of course send you a reward for it.

And about your premining accusation... well... people once believed that the world was flat and no one wanted to think otherwise. It is a historical precedent. As you yourself were led to believe about the premining.

I’m always happy to see when people are upvoting our thread by adding such a long comment.(even if they are trying to scam us with their “honest” and “personal” opinions).

Anyways, welcome to our community. I believe that you are here to change your mind about Bytecoin, as for everything else, why would you spend so much time on us, if not to change attitudes for the better?

All the best,
Jenny

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:05:03 PM

BCN is a sleeping giant  Cool  weeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_bcn

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
BCN_official

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:39:16 PM

ByteCoin has been listed on Cryptonator!

Use the wallet now and wait for the instant exchange function

ByteFree

Activity: 630
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:09:19 PM

Nice to see how project continue to grow. BCN was my first coin for mining) And now I hold some of bcn and will hold for a long time.
Telegram chats growing fast)
jackbauer100

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:19:31 PM

Is there a discord channel?
Leogheo

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:28:47 AM

ByteCoin OTC exchange from Leogheo (Founder of BCN Bug Fix Bounty program). Buy BCN for Dollars!

Hello There,

My name is Leo De Jong, you may remember me as Leogheo from the bitcointalk and bytecointalk threads as the crazy one who created the Bug Fix Bounty (BFB) Donation program.

I’ve seen a lot of requests from the community who don’t like the presented exchanges and are asking where else they can buy BCN in exchange for dollars.

I would now like to announce my ByteCoin OTC exchange.

Using me as a third party you’ll be able to exchange your dollars or any other currency for BCN!

In order to trust my credibility you can look at my BFB program! I am the main person who collects donations from the community and spreads it fairly through the bug senders.

If you still don’t trust me enough we can use any other trustworthy party that you would like (For example, Escrow or Legendary member from bitcointalk)

The ByteCoin OTC exchange rates are as follows:

Buy: -3% from the Poloniex price
Sell: +3% from the Poloniex price
*The percent of commision for trading more than 5BTC should be discussed

PM me for more information
cromex

Activity: 128
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:42:58 AM

What is the max transactions per second for bytecoin?
tarust777

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:33:03 PM

Hi everybody! I was also interested in a coin BCN! I will follow the development! all the successes!
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:09:29 PM

At HitBTC, I see two big investors who want to buy Bytecoin!
0,00000029 - 55 million (69 000$)
0,00000028 - 196 million (245 000$)
these are very large amounts - and that means Bytecoin will soon be at 0.00000250 ))
but for this it takes time, I think 1-2 months

Well, do not be naïve.

Remember the sudden jump of price to 200, which was in May? Where is it? There were some simple guys hoping the bytecoin will be growing more and more and then what? Yes, they have lured some simple people into the fantasy that the bytecoin "to da moon"? Or were they not so simple and the real big shareholders are behind their nicknames?

I occasionally glanced through a few pages of the past and found a post of DStrange of 2014:

Nevertheless it would be rather hard for Bytecoin stakeholders to use all 80% for "pump and dump" games. You know, they would be truly lucky if they had time to spend even 10% of emission to earn something on exchange rate changes before everything ends. But what will they do with the rest 70%? So much effort for the technology and coin itself, 2 years of mining and then just waste it all for a couple of thousands dollars, lol. Admit, those guys are not fools...

Yes, we see that these few (1-2-3?) Bytecoin shareholders are quite clever to play pump and dump games. The bytecoin rises and then the shark shareholder dumps it, and then buy lower, and then dumps again.

So the bytecoin case is different from many other crypto cases. Most of the cryptocoins, excepting for the few coins, are volatile, but with the bytecoin it is different. Due to its main huge stocks in the hands of a very few people (unlike with the bitcoin), the bytecoin price can be easily manipulated by them at their whim.

I used to visit telegram group of Bytecoin from time to time. Since some people are not able to understand the post about the alleged scam, they prefer not to think about it, some hoping to become rich, place their blind faith in the anonymous developers-shareholder, whom they do not know, and who do not care to become known (as other teams, developing anonymous coins), others prefer simply to blame all critics as enemies of the coin - the most primitive and vulgar approach; others deceitfully blame competitors, etc. When someone wishes something too much, he begins to be blind to all arguments.

Do not be naïve, when there is a process of developing going on, rumours being spread, news being published, a manipulation of the coin price is possible not to owners of small sums of coins, but possible for giant shareholders of the premine.

So it is ridiculous to hear all those desperate requests to "hodl" addressed to owners of all sums, when the price is going down. They blame the owners of small portions of bcn for dumping the market. It is either extremely stupid or naïve, or extremely deceitful.

From this http://web.archive.org/web/20140712043559/http://bytecoin.org:80/old/index.html if that website was actually online, and publicly accessible,it would appear that originally the bytecoin devs may have wished it to make a publicly mined coin. So, they apparently released it into the open web in mid 2012, but did not make it publicly known to any reasonable sufficient degree. Consider the post of 2013:

"07/04/2013
Happy Birthday, Bytecoin!
It's one year from the launch."

Perhaps the greed overcame later, and then they may have thought: why would we allow others to mine it, let us make it quite private to us. So they may have made their website very private, not easily accessible to regular users. Perhaps they may have wanted to come out earlier, but it happened later, and then we know the rest of the story.

And now a lot of guys own 10-20% of the coins, while a few guys own around 70-80%. Even if the ratio is 40 to 60, or 50 to 50, 10-20 billions having been sold over a few years, still it is not healthy in terms of the coin cost.

As you may see from the earlier correspondence, they are still silent about it. In the beginning they may have thought, that with the price growing faster, they would be able to sell it all quicker. It did not work. Competition is high.

What about now? Now, you should see if they are sincere with the greater community, or do they try to settle. Some posts which I noticed in the past suggested to burn the part of the coins, or send them to some never-to-be-used address. There were recent posts about it.

What do we on the part of the devs? Complete disregard of these posts.

I checked today some questions, that the bcn representative welcomed on the reddit. There was some surprisingly huge post from some guy. His first question was:

"Openness : all rumors about the devs team being, ermmm, "shady" must arrive to an end. There are a lot of threads out there talking about the genesis of Bytecoin and they're not too flattering. Think the "real" story about Nicholas Van Saberhagen and his "misteriously signed" whitepaper should be taken to light. In addition, I think, a true point of contact with devs and at least a front man who shows his face should be considered as an indisputable need."

It was first question. Note that.

You expect some real good sincere full answer from Bcn team? Like, "ok, guys, we'll answer, you want the truth? We'll give you the truth."?

So read the astounding reply from the Bcn representative.

"...it’s time to give answers to the questions regarding the dev team.... I’ll try to mention all of your questions.The first block of questions came from @AndLan Openness. More than 5 years have passed since the first block was created, 2 years later Bytecoin was released in the open web. Since then until this summer no one from the team has made any public statements, shown his/(her) face, was mentioned on a conference as a representative (however, different members of the team are visiting such conferences rather regularly and watching for you). But, it’s our feature, this is the thing that differs us from other projects. Moreover, the team is slowly changing its vision - there’s Jenny who’s online almost 24/7 and sending replies, interviews, etc. There are local community managers such as Pundit who has given open conferences and lectures, riding across his country and making some crazy partnerships. We are supposed to think that the devs’ face are those thousands of pages of code, the representative’s face is the community and our co-effort is our place in the cryptoworld ecosystem.
Team Contacts and announcements. Ughhhhhhh, toooooooo many questions. Okay, I’ll manage with that...."

No exact answer to the first main question (asked before the "in addition" part).

Note this: "More than 5 years have passed since the first block was created, 2 years later Bytecoin was released in the open web."

This is to imply that the bytecoin was launched in 2012. And this appears to contradict what is written above, at the linked webpage. So, the webpage above seems like it is willing to say: we are public from the very 2012. And this post of bcn representative appears to say: we are publicly accessible from 2014.

Covering up the activities from 2012-2014?

On a different note.

Now, on the top of the lowest priced coin, they wish to produce another coin, with the same or almost the same functions as the original coin. The release would be, say, around 100 mils or 1 bil or a few bils?

Who would care about such a coin, when there is already the coin with the same functions? And when there are other coins with the tech, devoted to anonymity, which are being developed regularly, by great teams, without any non-settled issues.

To add: I am not saying the price will not rise some day in the future, provided the news are regularly coming out, and the new tech features are provided, that make the bytecoin quite rare or unique. I am just saying, that with all that was known and said about the bytecoin and its team, it is very unlikely that it may grow substantially. Almost no chance is left that the bytecoin team may figure out some other explanations of their action, taking into account all the data, that was digged out. So, the only solution may be just to use the last opportunity to "burn" the rest of the premine, publicly, in any possible way. But it takes the greed to go away, and this is not difficult. It is easier to promote the coin to get other buy into it, and sell it to them in the coming months and years.

Certainly, each man seeing other messing things up, or being apparently deceitful, would not be happy about it. And if there is a chance, that he may be wrong, he would be happy to acknowledge that. Otherwise, the saying appears to be true in the case under consideration:

"If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck"

Hello Dear Sqbit,

In my response to your lengthy message I would like to tell you that I feel that it was very inappropriate behavior from my side.

To be honest I’m very surprised and affected by all of your works. You had to spend several days, if not longer, to conduct your research. I’ve noticed that you are one of the most passionate people from our community.

Only a highly dedicated person is able to follow all of our news and posts from the past 5 years. (In spite of the fact that you have only had a newbie account that was launched this last April and your comments focus only on BCN threads)

I’m just wondering if you are able to do some kind of research on the other cryptonote coins (I mean specifically on their marketing activities) and share the results with me. I’ll of course send you a reward for it.

And about your premining accusation... well... people once believed that the world was flat and no one wanted to think otherwise. It is a historical precedent. As you yourself were led to believe about the premining.

I’m always happy to see when people are upvoting our thread by adding such a long comment.(even if they are trying to scam us with their “honest” and “personal” opinions).

Anyways, welcome to our community. I believe that you are here to change your mind about Bytecoin, as for everything else, why would you spend so much time on us, if not to change attitudes for the better?

All the best,
Jenny

LOL

I just love the response.  Why talk about ducks if we can talk about something else.
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 04:13:34 AM

Just want to understand how bytecoin web wallet is safe:
https://bytecoin.money/#/

Can i get private keys or backup of my wallets from web wallet?
Why can't i import my existing wallet?

what all information you are storing in wallet database vs in blockchain because that will be a safety concern?

selling sushistake.com, send offers
BCN_official

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:21:32 PM

Hello Dear Community!

We are announcing the “Become a Millionaire” video competition. The lucky winner of which will receive 1,000,000 Bytecoin.

Make a video on any of the following topics: 
·     Why Bytecoin is your choice?
·       Why you should invest in Bytecoin?
·     The future of Bytecoin.

When you have finished your video please send it to contact@bytecoin.org. All of the videos that are submitted and pass our screening will be posted on our YouTube channel. Please consult the rules listed below for more details:

Rules and Conditions
When submitting a video please keep these in mind:
When submitting a video please put “Become a Millionaire” in the title of the email.
The videos submitted be no more than 5 minutes or less in length.
The main part should be in English but you can add a part in your local language if you would like.
You may select one topic to present or several to increase your chances of winning but we would like one video per topic.

Deadline for video sending - October 22. The results will be announced on October 30. The winner will be determined by the community-vote procedure and have 1,000,000 Bytecoins sent to their account. May the best video win!

tarust777

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:30:46 PM

Hello Dear Community!

We are announcing the “Become a Millionaire” video competition. The lucky winner of which will receive 1,000,000 Bytecoin.

Make a video on any of the following topics: 
·     Why Bytecoin is your choice?
·       Why you should invest in Bytecoin?
·     The future of Bytecoin.

When you have finished your video please send it to contact@bytecoin.org. All of the videos that are submitted and pass our screening will be posted on our YouTube channel. Please consult the rules listed below for more details:

Rules and Conditions
When submitting a video please keep these in mind:
When submitting a video please put “Become a Millionaire” in the title of the email.
The videos submitted be no more than 5 minutes or less in length.
The main part should be in English but you can add a part in your local language if you would like.
You may select one topic to present or several to increase your chances of winning but we would like one video per topic.

Deadline for video sending - October 22. The results will be announced on October 30. The winner will be determined by the community-vote procedure and have 1,000,000 Bytecoins sent to their account. May the best video win!

Super! super! an excellent prize !!! good luck to all!!
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 07:02:56 PM

Just want to understand how bytecoin web wallet is safe:
https://bytecoin.money/#/

Can i get private keys or backup of my wallets from web wallet?
Why can't i import my existing wallet?

what all information you are storing in wallet database vs in blockchain because that will be a safety concern?

anyone can answer this?

selling sushistake.com, send offers
Brondo76

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:38:25 PM

New Mining Pool

mine.klondikepool.com

Grin Grin Grin
Victorio

Activity: 281

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:08:36 AM

“Become a Millionaire”
Bytecoin is a millionaire purebred farm. Just like in Belarus or Zimbabwe a couple years ago, even poor can become millionaires.
Millionaire in worthless coins.

Tomeczek

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:36:52 AM

Victorio what do you say, you talk about stupid fools?
Victorio

Activity: 281

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:54:47 AM

Victorio what do you say, you talk about stupid fools?
Yes, I do.
Unfortunately, I happened to get in the same boat with other holders.

Tomeczek

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:01:28 AM

Your sentence is from Bytecoin is a great scam
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 417 »
  Print  

Jump to: