Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012  (Read 1070028 times)
cryptorusin

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:54:00 PM

we talk a whole lot about the usd value... check out the btc value. that's jumped significantly more than usd (62.9% more)... i mean, if you're going to compare... check that out.. real nice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dayas02

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:46:06 PM

Anyone else having issues depositing BCN at either poloniex or hitbtc?
haven't been able to for days?
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:31:17 PM

This is really a nice wallet and project, easy to use and lot of projection.
i bought some millions just in case, lets keep it there to see how far bcn can go, maybe more than 100 satoshi

BCN aiming to hit 100 satoshi again like siacoin did pushing north from here upwards :-D weee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_bcn

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
sn08btc2140

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

The Cryptocurrency never sleep

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:00:02 PM

Cool Do I ask you the same question since none of you deign to answer me HuhHuh When do you plan on letting people access their WebWallet? Correct UserName and Pass Increase the blocking
     time   Huh
     I'm getting a little bit of pre-cooking know you hope to be wrong thanks

Vi rifaccio la stessa domanda visto che nessuno di voi si degna di rispondermi??? Quando pensate di lasciare la gente  ad accedere ai propi WebWallet Huh UserName e Pass corretti Aumenta il

tempo di blocco mi sto alcuanto preucapando sapete spero di sbagliarmi grazie

Donate
XVG  D81b7RwqrG6jmiRPzLmGDubDYxvqL4kL2r      BTC 1cE98SsJKpFADdDLsAsJ429fRK67dWKoN
okanbasturk61

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:19:44 AM

If I make hitbtc, the transfer does not work. bcn 5 is in day trading. it may be due to
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:48:36 AM

There is a tech and there is a team. The tech may be relatively ok, not worse or not much worse that of the other competitors, but due to the team's lack of work on the tech, regular failure to keep the deadlines, not fulfilling the promises, the community may not believe in the team, and this is represented by the market price of the coin. Now, even during the btc rally, most of the coins show a lot of growth, not only to the btc raise, but raise in relation to the btc as well. When that does not happen to bcn (despite its being paraded as existing from 2012), you do not question the tech, but the team.

Trasparency, regular updates, good communication with the community, clear trasparent answeres about the premine (not some vague round-about comments, which do not hit the point), staying away from the dark markets association, on the part of the team, may help. Otherwise, we'll be hearing for many months and years the moans of the community, how come the bcn does not grow, maybe the enemies are to blame. The btc grows in value despite all "enemies". The good devs do not shift the responsibility or produce lame excuses, or seek out enemies, they'd rather improve their performance and root out their own inadequacies.

I'm absolutely agree that regular updates and good communication with the community is the key to the successful project, and that's the thing we're working on. A lot of things were made during the last 4 months. The premine myth was ruined many times before, however, it's continuing to stay in trend among haters. I'm not trying to complain or something like that, however, I only want to make you notice that there's a huge progress performed by the team during the last months and thats the start point of the new era for Bytecoin.  

Whats everyones thoughts on Zoidberg coming back to Boolberry and trying to develop it?

Has anyone seen their new project Doubloon? Looks interesting
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2539743.0

BCN===>news: Fluffy Pony Dev from monero wants in ? :-D weeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_bcn

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
risc6k

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:51:39 PM

I posted below on this thread Dec-19-2017 and I'm posting it again just so everyone can see how wonderful the support is by BCN_officials and changelly alike.

ps: And yes - there has been no movement on the transaction since 12-16-2017 or a word of comfort/assurance from either party. Unbelieveable!

Frustrated.
Risc6k.

Good Evening BCN_Officials,

Please help me, im not getting anywhere with Changelly. I emailed, tweeted, priv message them but got nothing.

I exchanged LTC to get 1Mil+ BCN  (1,016,100 BCN to be exact)  on Saturday 12/16 night and so far it is still stuck at
'sending to wallet' phase. Im using a native desktop windows 64bitlatest version of your wallet.

Please advise, when will my issue be resolved. Please.

Best, Risc6k

BTW, Below is the email, I sent to them.

Good Morning Changelly Admins,

COuld you kindly look at my transaction pls. Its been sitting in 'Sending to your wallet' status since last night (~10pm CST 12/16/2017).

Transaction ID: c79cd05f7588 (For LTC to BCN exchange) This is my 2nd transaction with y'all, I didn't had any issues with first one (last week or so) so I know your stuff works as suppose to. Pls let me know asap.

Best, Risc6k
Aktarus

Activity: 107
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:58:21 PM

Dear Community,

We’d like to present you with our new roadmap for the 1st and 2nd quarter of 2018
1 - Public New API Beta Release

There will be a beta version of the new stable API that every user will be able to test. Your comments, found bugs, or suggestions will be included in the final version of the API. The open sourced code will be available on the new branch of the GitHub repository.
2 - New API Stable Release

Release of an absolutely new, stable Bytecoin wallet. New design, features, and a fast synchronized blockchain will be available for Bytecoin users.
3 - Hardfork

The Bytecoin Hardfork will include a new dynamic fee system and deconstruction of the old API. It means that all users should move to the new wallet.

To Back up your old wallet you’ll be able to replace your coins from the old API wallet to the new API wallet.
4 - Public Testnet Release

We have big plans for the 3rd and 4th quarter of 2018 and that’s why we are going to release a new public testnet where every user will be able to test new software and leave their comments, notifications, and suggestions.

It’s very important for us to know your thoughts and ideas about the new releases as that will be act as a direct bridge between the community and the development team.

Yours truly, Jenny and the Dev Team
risc6k

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:02:40 PM

Roll Eyes
Dallas1971

Activity: 165

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:05:51 PM

Dear Community,

We’d like to present you with our new roadmap for the 1st and 2nd quarter of 2018
1 - Public New API Beta Release

There will be a beta version of the new stable API that every user will be able to test. Your comments, found bugs, or suggestions will be included in the final version of the API. The open sourced code will be available on the new branch of the GitHub repository.
2 - New API Stable Release

Release of an absolutely new, stable Bytecoin wallet. New design, features, and a fast synchronized blockchain will be available for Bytecoin users.
3 - Hardfork

The Bytecoin Hardfork will include a new dynamic fee system and deconstruction of the old API. It means that all users should move to the new wallet.

To Back up your old wallet you’ll be able to replace your coins from the old API wallet to the new API wallet.
4 - Public Testnet Release

We have big plans for the 3rd and 4th quarter of 2018 and that’s why we are going to release a new public testnet where every user will be able to test new software and leave their comments, notifications, and suggestions.

It’s very important for us to know your thoughts and ideas about the new releases as that will be act as a direct bridge between the community and the development team.

Yours truly, Jenny and the Dev Team

DEV tean - Please, please PLEASE work with Poloniex and ensure there is no wallet issues for the changes you are making. 
Aktarus

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:50:37 PM

So there will be a Hardfork. Does that means that we will get a new token and the old one will be destroyed or the new and old one will keep on the market in a basis of 1:1?  Huh
We need more clarification I think.
ManoMAB

Activity: 181

Crypto sz.

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:05:57 PM

So there will be a Hardfork. Does that means that we will get a new token and the old one will be destroyed or the new and old one will keep on the market in a basis of 1:1?  Huh
I also want to know!
segolodeh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:14:14 PM

You must meet certain requirements to be listed on coinmarketcap. Basically once the tokens can be traded and have trading volume, it will be listed on coinmarketcap. Tokens will be traded after the ICO ends, so when does hardcap reach and become a public favorite? if your marketing team is working hard, then I am sure you will succeed
Aktarus

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:57:25 AM

I also want to know!

Here is the answer:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BytecoinBCN/comments/7lier6/bcn_hardfork/

BCN_official:

In our case hardfork will only mean that users with the old client versions will have to be updated to the new ones because they won't be compatible. It'll be quite easy to import your keys to the new desktop apps. The main aim of the hardfork is to end up with some essential issues (missing coins, canceled transactions, sync speed) and make BCN much more stable.
Aktarus

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:54:08 AM

Please vote to confirm Bytecoin's event on coinmarketcal. And then contribute to make Bytecoin more visible!
I have added the events of the 2018 roadmap on coinmarketcal.com
A Cryptocurrency Calendar that is a good reference in the crypto world.
So please contribute by voting and confirming for each event (just click on "real" button). Verify that you are clicking on the correct one. At this date, all are correct regarding the new roadmap.
direct link:
http://www.coinmarketcal.com/?form%5Bmonth%5D=&form%5Byear%5D=&form%5Bcoin%5D%5B%5D=Bytecoin+%28BCN%29&form%5Bsort_by%5D=&form%5Bsubmit%5D=
cool4ik

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:38:25 AM

In Russian:
Инфopмaция для тex y кoгo пpoблeмы c cинxpoнизaциeй лoкaльнoгo кoшeлькa и oбнoвлeниeм бaлaнca.

Caмoe глaвнoe, в нacтpoйкax кoшeлькa дoлжнo cтoять Auto! (пo yмoлчaнию) He c yдaлeнныx дeмoнoв!
C yдaлeнныx дeмoнoв кoшeлeк cинxpoнизиpyeтcя, HO бaлaнc либo пocлeдний coxpaнeнный c бeкaпa, либo нoль - ecли ycтaнoвитe пepвый paз. Eщe мoжeт быть вapиaнт, чтo пpидeт тoлькo пocлeдняя cyммa (вceгдa пo paзнoмy бывaлo, пpoбoвaл нe paз yжe).

Дaлee мини инcтpyкция:
1. cкaчивaeм кoшeлeк c oфициaльнoгo caйтa -> https://bytecoin.org/downloads
2. зaпycкaeм кoшeлeк, ждeм кoгдa oн oткpoeтcя, пocлe зaкpывaeм.
3. для ycкopeния cинxpoнизaции cкaчивaeм blockindexes.bin и blocks.bin c oфициaльнoгo caйтa -> https://blockchain.bytecoin.org/
4. пo yмoлчaнию coздacтcя пaпкa нa диcкe C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\bytecoin Чтoбы в нee быcтpo пoпacть жмeм Win+R ИЛИ чepeз Bыпoлнить, ввoдим %APPDATA%\bytecoin - Oк
5. в пaпкe C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\bytecoin зaмeняeм blockindexes.bin и blocks.bin (и bytecoinwallet.wallet - ecли нyжнo вoccтaнoвить кoшeлeк из бeкaпa)
6. зaпycкaeм кoшeлeк, ждeм cинxpoнизaции. B этoм cлyчae бaлaнc бyдeт oтoбpaжaтьcя пpaвильнo.
Пaпкa bytecoin пocлe cинxpoнизaции бyдeт пpимepнo 39,8 ГБ (42 842 570 752 бaйт) тaк чтo cмoтpитe, ecть ли y вac нa диcкe C: мecтo c зaпacoм пoд кoшeлeк.

In English, google translation, so sorry for the errors, but the meaning will be clear.

Information for those who have problems with the synchronization of the local wallet and update the balance.
Most importantly, in the settings of the wallet should be Auto! (default) Not from remote daemon!
From the remote daemon, the wallet is synchronized, BUT the balance is either the last saved from the backup, or zero - if set the first time. There may be an option that only the last amount will come (it has always happened differently, I tried it several times already).

Further mini instructions:
1. download the wallet from the official site -> https://bytecoin.org/downloads
2. launch a wallet, wait when it will open, after close.
3. To speed up synchronization, download blockindexes.bin and blocks.bin from the official site -> https://blockchain.bytecoin.org/
4. By default, the folder on the C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\bytecoin will be created. hit Win + R OR through Run, type %APPDATA%\bytecoin - Ok
5. In the C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\bytecoin folder, replace blockindexes.bin and blocks.bin (and bytecoinwallet.wallet - if you want to restore the wallet from backup)
6. launch a wallet, wait for synchronization. In this case, the balance will be displayed correctly.
The bytecoin folder after synchronization will be approximately 39.8 GB (42,842,570,752 bytes) so look, do you have a place on the C: drive with a stock under the wallet.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 04:25:15 PM

$BCN needs to burn about 60% of it's coin supply, or do something similar to Ripple putting some coins in escrow. Maybe that will bring some new eyes to the project.  Undecided

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
GoldBuffalo

Activity: 71
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 06:04:30 PM

BCN going to $1 - count on it
Lex6088

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:27:46 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 06:41:46 PM by Lex6088

In Russian:
Я тoжe xoчy дoбaвить инфopмaцию для тex y кoгo пpoблeмы c cинxpoнизaциeй лoкaльнoгo кoшeлькa вepcии 1.1.9.3:
У мeня, нaпpимep, тaк и нe пoлyчилocь зaпycтить cинxpoнизaцию для этoй вepcии кoшeлькa. He пoлyчилocь тaк жe и c вepcиeй 1.1.9 Toгдa я пpocмoтpeл cтapыe вepcии yкaзaнныe нa caйтe и yвидeл, чтo нaибoльшeй любoвью y пoльзoвaтeлeй пoльзyeтcя вepcия BytecoinWallet-1.1.8.win64.zip ( cмoтpитe пyнкт -"Download older versions" ) Eё тo я и зaпycтил. B ceкyндy вcё зapaбoтaлo!!! Пoтoм cкaчaл блoкчeйн ( cм. пyнкт "Blockchain (for all platforms)" ) T.o. вce пpoблeмы дocтaтoчнo быcтpo paзpeшилиcь!
Для тex y кoгo мaлo мecтa нa диcкe C !!!! Я пepeнёc кoшeлёк и вecь блoкчeйн нa диcк D. Я cдeлaл этo тaк:
Пocлe cкaчивaния кoшeлькa я eгo зaпycтил. Haчaлacь cинxpoнизaция. Гдe тo минyт чepeз 5 я ocтaнoвил кoшeлёк. Пoшёл пo пyти "Bыпoлнить - %APPDATA% - Roaming - bytecoin". Cкoпиpoвaл пaпкy bytecoin и вcтaвил eё нa диcк D. A в  cвoйcтвax яpлыкa в пyнктe «Oбьeкт» пpoпиcaть:  "C:\Program Files (x86)\bytecoinwallet-win64\bytecoinwallet.exe" --data-dir D:\bytecoin
И вce эти 39 Гб пoшли y мeня нa диcк D!!!
Удaчи!

I also want to add information for those who have problems with synchronization of the local wallet version 1.1.9.3:
I, for example, did not manage to start the synchronization for this version of the wallet. It did not work the same way with the version 1.1.9. Then I looked at the old versions indicated on the site and saw that the most love among users is using the version of BytecoinWallet-1.1.8.win64.zip (see the item "Download older versions") This version I launched. The next second it all worked! Then I downloaded the  blockchain(see "Blockchain (for all platforms)"). All my problems quickly resolved! Good luck!
cool4ik

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 08:03:25 PM

You can change the shortcut before the first start D:\Bytecoin\bytecoinwallet.exe --data-dir="data" and the necessary folder with a purse will be on any given specified drive, the principle is essentially the same.
Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 417 »
  Print  

Jump to: