Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:54:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 [340] 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012  (Read 1069997 times)
christophecaran

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:12:21 PM

Bcn arrive in indian market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A_Unit_32

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:02:45 PM

Hello guys ! Need your help ! Comment vote for BCN !!!
https://twitter.com/genesismining/status/958291137856507905
BCN_official

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:35:29 AM

Bytecoin On The Rise: Our Exclusive Interview With Jenny Goldberg

https://www.coinbureau.com/review/bytecoin-rise-exclusive-interview/

Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:21:04 AM

BCN market on poloniex still not available

''BCN is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the BCN team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling.

is there any team Of dev here that already contact poloniex ?
atLASplatform

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:28:16 PM

When new wallet?
vdiablo3

Activity: 274

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:57:04 PM

Withdrawals from poloniex remain disabled. What is the reason? I hope that everything will be fixed.

BCN_official

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:12:14 PM

Withdrawals from poloniex remain disabled. What is the reason? I hope that everything will be fixed.

Hello! We are trying to fix it but unfortunately we haven't received any proper answer from Poloniex team.
If you know anyone from their team please let us know. It's very important as soon we will release new API and every exchange should test it before integration.

Eron the true

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

Hello! We are trying to fix it but unfortunately we haven't received any proper answer from Poloniex team.
If you know anyone from their team please let us know. It's very important as soon we will release new API and every exchange should test it before integration.

Is tthe new API ready for february 6th ?

BCN_official

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:18:28 PM

Is tthe new API ready for february 6th ?

The Beta Version - Yes!

The stable API will be released later (according to roadmap)

aceat64

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:20:23 AM

Well BCN fans, I'm a man who keeps his word. For several days, beginning January 5th, I was posting that I purchased BCN using BTC and my wallet was never credited...which was true. I also posted that I sent about 2 dozen emails to Jenny and crew which were never answered...also true....until about 3 weeks later, but still no coin. Then today, I decide to check out the forum and I saw a post from bcnezas123 stating that BCN wallets opened with BTC have finally been credited. I logged into my BCN wallet (after totally giving up) and I see that it has in fact been credited with the BCN I purchased, 20 days later. Okay, so it's not XRP, it takes a while (Laugh with me, it's a friendly dig!!!). Being a man of my word, I PROMISED I would put up a post if the coin showed up, and it did. LONG LIVE BCN!!! Now go get rich, dammit!!
al7878

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:03:47 PM

hey guys
I remember i used the remote daemon and i synched very fast !!
can someone has the address of a remote daemon to synch fast please ?
something like bcn-node03.bytecoin.cloud port 8081
thanks

B2Bcoin

████████████████████
                ████████████████████████
                                     █████
                                     ██████
            ████████████████████████████
           ██████████████████████████

████    █████████████████████████
       ████    █████████████████████████████
      ████    ████                     ███████
     ████    ████                         █████
    ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ███
   ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ████
  ████    ████                           █████
████    ████████████████████████████████████
████    ███████████████████████████████████
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²

███████                 ██████
   █████████               ████████
  ███████████             ██████████
█████████████   █████   ████████████
  ███████████   ███████   ██████████
   █████████   █████████   ████████
    ███████   ███████████   ██████
             █████████████
             █████████████
    ███████   ███████████   ███████
   █████████   █████████   █████████
  ███████████   ███████   ███████████
█████████████   █████   █████████████
  ███████████             ███████████
   █████████               █████████
    ███████                 ███████

MEROEX
BCN_official

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:22:33 AM

[Telegram Official Account] - 🆘 Be aware of the scammers 🆘

🆘!!!Be aware of scammers!!! 🆘

Dear Community,

Today I received a screenshot from one of our community members about some scammer activity.

It showed that another telegram account had been created that claimed that they were a part of our support team!

https://i.imgur.com/VYL1Ey8.jpg https://i.imgur.com/H1r2sfl.jpg

(Take a look at the screenshot) Where the name of the account looks like mine but there's a space after "underline" and before "official", that makes him different compared to my account.

❗️ I'm the only official representative of the Bytecoin team. ❗️

If you are not sure that you are talking exactly with the original Bytecoin account, please check the status in the admin panel of the telegram group.

⚠️I'll never ask for your email if you not writing me about your web wallet problems.

⚠️ I'll never ask for your password. I'll never ask you for your 2FA code.

⚠️I'll never be interested about your private information.

Please, before giving your data to anyone please check that this is a reliable person.

To prevent any data loss please never tell anyone your password, 2fa code, and/or email!

Best Regards, Jenny Goldberg

Melody Jelly

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:40:36 PM

Hi!
I saw that there is a rise in BCN the previous days and I am seeing many people positive on seeing this coin grow. Question now though is whether there are new things that we can see about this coin that can increase its value more?
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:20:48 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 04:34:31 PM by revelacaogr

Bytecoin Updates Its Software with the Most State of the Art in the World for Anonymous Cryptocurrencies

https://www.ccn.com/bytecoin-updates-software-state-art-world-anonymous-cryptocurrencies/

Bytecoin, which is known as the fully-anonymous cryptocurrency which first implemented the CryptoNote protocol, is publishing a major software update. This update has proven to solve Bytecoin’s most essential technical issues as well as improve both the stability of the system and its reliability.

According to the 2018 Bytecoin Roadmap, February 6th is the day when BCN users will be able to experience the new Bytecoin Beta Release. This massive update, according to the provided details, is the result of meticulous work conducted by Bytecoin’s team of anonymous developers and will lead Bytecoin to even greater popularity than ever before. To download the update and experience it for yourself, please follow this link.

“Bytecoin is one of the most unique projects in the crypto world because it has existed for such a great length of time without updating its own imperfect software. But now, thanks to the painstaking work of our community and the Dev Team, we’ve built an absolutely new and entirely reliable software. This update will lead Bytecoin to completely new heights of success and help motivate more users to get involved in our ecosystem” – said Jenny Goldberg from the Bytecoin team.

As for the back-end part of the update, the Bytecoin Development Team has decided to implement some essential features to improve the speed and reliability of the software. In addition to this, the release of this software will also appear in a new GitHub repository. Starting from the LMDB library, which has optimized the blockchain size, modified the daemon, reworked the block downloader, and provided a new API. Furthermore the Dev Team has mentioned early support for the “Send Proof” feature (a cryptographic object which proves that the creator of this object has really sent their coins).

The front-end part has been updated significantly as well and mostly influenced by the major back-end implementations. The new design and variety of new features have been made available to implement by Bytecoin’s community of enthusiasts, working in tandem with the Dev Team. Also contained within are the builds, including early support for dynamic fees, a Wallet Service console, and some other minor improvements.

“As soon as these beta-builds will be successfully tested, Bytecoin’s Developers will be able to proceed with improvements, such as a new stable API release and a hardfork on June 12th. We’d like everyone from the crypto community to take part in our beta-tests, to improve the final builds and make it the best it can possibly be,” – said Jenny Goldberg from the Bytecoin team.

The Bytecoin Team has rushed into this year with a few essential marketing updates and it’s time for the Developers to release the new software versions. Moreover, according to Bytecoin’s 2018 Roadmap this coin is going to be heavily involved in the Asian market for the 1st quarter, and these events (including today’s release) are going to bring Bytecoin to new and even greater heights for the 1st fully-anonymous cryptocurrency.

Fraudulent action on Telegram: Notification for the whole Cryptocommunity
by BCN_official1

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7vmnpg/fraudulent_action_on_telegram_notification_for/

Hello Dear Cryptocurrency and Bytecoin Community,

I am writing to you today to make you aware that Bytecoin has been experiencing a higher than average number of scammers through our Telegram channels. I just wanted to share my experience to help make other crypto communities aware of this situation.
There a lot of scammers in many of the Telegram groups, please be cautious, never tell anybody your email, 2FA, or private information if you’re not absolutely sure who you are talking with.
We wanted to share this in an effort for users to be more attentive regarding this issue and let other cryptocurrency groups be aware of this, in case they begin to experience the same issues.
All the best,
Jenny Goldberg Bytecoin Manager
peymanrmi

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:33:54 PM

bytecoin 2018 roadmap

Dear Community,

new roadmap for the 1st and 2nd quarter of 2018.

1 - Public New API Beta Release
There will be a beta version of the new stable API that every user will be able to test. Your comments, found bugs, or suggestions will be included in the final version of the API. The open sourced code will be available on the new branch of the GitHub repository.

2 - New API Stable Release
Release of an absolutely new, stable Bytecoin wallet. New design, features, and a fast synchronized blockchain will be available for Bytecoin users.

3 - Hardfork
The Bytecoin Hardfork will include a new dynamic fee system and deconstruction of the old API. It means that all users should move to the new wallet.

To Back up your old wallet you’ll be able to replace your coins from the old API wallet to the new API wallet.

4 - Public Testnet Release
We have big plans for the 3rd and 4th quarter of 2018 and that’s why we are going to release a new public testnet where every user will be able to test new software and leave their comments, notifications, and suggestions.
BCN_official

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:01:28 AM

Bytecoin Updates Its Software with the Most State of the Art in the World for Anonymous Cryptocurrencies

https://www.ccn.com/bytecoin-updates-software-state-art-world-anonymous-cryptocurrencies/

Bytecoin, which is known as the fully-anonymous cryptocurrency which first implemented the CryptoNote protocol, is publishing a major software update. This update has proven to solve Bytecoin’s most essential technical issues as well as improve both the stability of the system and its reliability.

According to the 2018 Bytecoin Roadmap, February 6th is the day when BCN users will be able to experience the new Bytecoin Beta Release. This massive update, according to the provided details, is the result of meticulous work conducted by Bytecoin’s team of anonymous developers and will lead Bytecoin to even greater popularity than ever before. To download the update and experience it for yourself, please follow this link.

“Bytecoin is one of the most unique projects in the crypto world because it has existed for such a great length of time without updating its own imperfect software. But now, thanks to the painstaking work of our community and the Dev Team, we’ve built an absolutely new and entirely reliable software. This update will lead Bytecoin to completely new heights of success and help motivate more users to get involved in our ecosystem” – said Jenny Goldberg from the Bytecoin team.

As for the back-end part of the update, the Bytecoin Development Team has decided to implement some essential features to improve the speed and reliability of the software. In addition to this, the release of this software will also appear in a new GitHub repository. Starting from the LMDB library, which has optimized the blockchain size, modified the daemon, reworked the block downloader, and provided a new API. Furthermore the Dev Team has mentioned early support for the “Send Proof” feature (a cryptographic object which proves that the creator of this object has really sent their coins).

The front-end part has been updated significantly as well and mostly influenced by the major back-end implementations. The new design and variety of new features have been made available to implement by Bytecoin’s community of enthusiasts, working in tandem with the Dev Team. Also contained within are the builds, including early support for dynamic fees, a Wallet Service console, and some other minor improvements.

“As soon as these beta-builds will be successfully tested, Bytecoin’s Developers will be able to proceed with improvements, such as a new stable API release and a hardfork on June 12th. We’d like everyone from the crypto community to take part in our beta-tests, to improve the final builds and make it the best it can possibly be,” – said Jenny Goldberg from the Bytecoin team.

The Bytecoin Team has rushed into this year with a few essential marketing updates and it’s time for the Developers to release the new software versions. Moreover, according to Bytecoin’s 2018 Roadmap this coin is going to be heavily involved in the Asian market for the 1st quarter, and these events (including today’s release) are going to bring Bytecoin to new and even greater heights for the 1st fully-anonymous cryptocurrency.

Fraudulent action on Telegram: Notification for the whole Cryptocommunity
by BCN_official1

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7vmnpg/fraudulent_action_on_telegram_notification_for/

Hello Dear Cryptocurrency and Bytecoin Community,

I am writing to you today to make you aware that Bytecoin has been experiencing a higher than average number of scammers through our Telegram channels. I just wanted to share my experience to help make other crypto communities aware of this situation.
There a lot of scammers in many of the Telegram groups, please be cautious, never tell anybody your email, 2FA, or private information if you’re not absolutely sure who you are talking with.
We wanted to share this in an effort for users to be more attentive regarding this issue and let other cryptocurrency groups be aware of this, in case they begin to experience the same issues.
All the best,
Jenny Goldberg Bytecoin Manager

If i Download This Wallet? Will It Effect My Desktop i Already Have?

Hello, 

You have to make a backup file of your old wallet. When launching your new wallet, import your wallet file there and right after that the new wallet will be fully synchronized (just a few hours) and your balance will appear there.

-Jenny

BCN_official

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:29:25 AM

SHARE & VOTE FOR BYTECOIN RIGHT NOW !!!

Deadline 12 Feb 2018
Let’s take India...

https://bitindia.co/vote.html

MARC-KALAAT

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

great project but total supply is really too much
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:30:10 PM

Looking at the charts and BTC's historical performance I firmly believe we will have 3 or more big dips before 16th of Feb after which it will stabilise and grow steadily. I expect it to go as low as $0.001 before recovering. The coins are nearly allocated so I'd say $7 isn't unthinkable but certainly not in the near future.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:45:22 PM

New API Beta Release (February 06)
https://coindar.org/en/event/bytecoin-bcn-new-api-beta-release-3131
Pages: « 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 [340] 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 417 »
  Print  

Jump to: