Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:07:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012  (Read 1070024 times)
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1510

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:29:20 PM

Only in the crazy world of crypto could such a crap network be worth $2 billion USD.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JuanPabloCuervo

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:19:51 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 01:15:24 AM by JuanPabloCuervo

Only in the crazy world of crypto could such a crap network be worth $2 billion USD.

all the coins i´ve tested CriptoNight v6 algorithm is the best so far... it´s CPU friendly, almost 1:1 Ratio GPU:CPU balanced, and very power efficient at 1OO% CPU / GPU load.
Argon2d the 2nd best, taking those variables in consideration, #1 in complexity/security... CPU Only, so far, and power hungry.

NeoScrypt "Scrypt v2" is Power Hungry.
ETHash, has Fallen, with E3 ETH ASIC Miners faster than 4x Watercooled & Overclocked Vega64 at $800usd.
but that same problem could make ETClassic a comeback, could bring ETClassic back from the ashes.

Equihash probably the 3rd best algorithm, but Not as power efficient at 1OO% GPU load, and Not CPU friendly. CPU vs GPU ratio is very unbalanced like all other coin algorithms.
will have to test X13 power efficiency vs. Equihash.

having an algorithm that is perfectly balanced, and power efficient gives equal opportunity to CPU miners and GPU miners, will make the coin stronger against centralization, more Decentralized.
"The Original idea of Bitcoin / Satoshi Nakamoto"

Ethereum does Not have instant Transaction Notification, like BTC, BCH, BTG, XMR, BCN, and others...
that´s a Big Problem in a Fast World, with Big Waiting lines.
and because its a GPU only coin, "centralized" that made GPU price increase in the last years...
an used GPU today is the same price as New a year ago, and almost twice when launched.

GPU Only coins, & ASIC Only Coins help Centralization, "Bad for Decentralizacion." goes against The Original Idea of Bitcoin...
CPU Only coins are a bit different, because everybody has a CPU, but still can become centralized because the TOP500 List #1 Today has 20Million-cores.
https://www.top500.org/statistics/efficiency-power-cores/

a power efficient hybrid CPU&GPU balanced algorithm is very important.

Ripple XRP requieres $20usd. You can never recover, to have an address.
that´s crazy.

Dogecoin from my point of view, is better than Litecoin, programmers are better.
but in the end its the same Scrypt algorithm, with the same ASIC miners, and Now can be Bridged to Ethereum Token.
"ASIC Miners will have less motivation to spend $$ in electricity, in the future."

SHA256 coins are doomed, and coins that follow the BitcoinCore code roadmap changes also.

lets talk about Bitcoin Flaws/involution since 0.10
original Satoshi Nakamoto code, was designed to have 0 Fee IF Wallet was in -server and -mining,
to motivate the use of Node Wallets, and avoid a 51% attack.
does Not matter if CPU mining was obsolete with ASIC miners, it was used also for other reasons, very important reasons...

CPU Wallet Mining was Removed from the Bitcoin Code since 0.10
Send with 0-Fee Was REMOVED! when CPU Wallet mining was removed,
Motivation to have Node Wallets decreased & Motivation for 51% attack increased.

to me Bitcoin.Core is evolving in a wrong way since 0.10
there is too much changes in the code, and some changes, meh,
thats why BitcoinCash was born, BitcoinGold, BitcoinDiamond, BitCore, etc...

BitcoinCash decided to increase Block size, to lower waiting lines, and lower transfer fee, Before BitcoinCore became SegWit, that´s very important.
BitcoinGold decided to change the Algorithm, for an ASIC Resistant algorithm with minimum changes to the Blockchain, also increase Block Size, x2, x4, Not x8 like BitcoinCash.
 "Most coins with very different / incompatible algorithm must start the Blockchain from 0."
BitcoinDiamond BCD has incresed Coins from 21Million to 210Million, 10x similar to Bytecoin BCN vs. MoneroXMR, but also changed the SHA256 algorithm to X13.
and also increased BlockSize to 8MB "same as BitcoinCash"

http://www.btcd.io/#/

there is a dilema in the Bitcoin code, programmers since 0.10 claim to keep the original idea of Satoshi Nakamoto, but don´t understand what is the original idea. LOL. Jajajajaja
Bitcoin has lost the way, lost in translation.

i like to use the Ford Model-T analogy... Bitcoin is the Ford Model-T of this era, but Nobody uses Ford Model-T anymore. LOL. Jajajajaja

BitcoinDiamond could be the true Bytecoin competitor in the Future.
But BitcoinCash will continue in the TOP10 because is Not SEGWIT.

personally im against Blockchain size optimizations, BitCore the worse, some call it clever..
but i see those optimizations like .mp3 vs. FLAC vs. WAV

Mp3 at 128kbps is too much "optimized".

Einstein say´d: "make something as simple as possible, but Not more."
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/db/01/8b/db018be655e59c41c1c6a91ff07f785d--albert-einstein-quotes-error.jpg

to me .mp3 is too simple,
BitCore, segwit, to me are .mp3 versions of the Blockchain.wav LOL. Jajajajaja

that´s unacceptable to me, from a security point of view, for a Master in a Record Company / Producer point of view, .mp3 at 128kbps is Not a Master.

thats another problem of Ethereum Network based coins, the block time was modified, instead of increasing block size to solve the problems everybody knows,
block time was decreased, increasing the Blockchain size to levels that will be imposible for a Non RAID to Download,
having an Ethereum Node Wallet in the Future will be almost impossible without bootstrapping, making a 51% attack almost inevitable.

also Ethereum Network RoadMap has included an Update called Metropolis that will change the PoW algorithm to PoS algorithm,
thats why Bitmain decided to sell the E3 ASIC Miner secret weapon, before it becomes obsolete.

to me Ethereum is dead, but has nice things like Alan Turing Machine like capabilities, but that´s the only thing i like, LOL. Jajajaja
https://www.coindesk.com/loveable-digital-kittens-clogging-ethereums-blockchain/
https://www.techrepublic.com/article/10m-worth-of-virtual-kittens-are-taking-down-blockchain-network-ethereum/

the idea of e-Coins are to replace Paper Money Not backed by Real Gold, and insecure Plastic Money, with a much more secure & decentralized solution.

https://medium.com/@jimmysong/bitcoin-diamond-super-bitcoin-bitcore-what-you-need-to-know-f49c35688a39

for example:
¿What´s more important: Activity_Posts or Date_Registered?
yefi Date Registered:   March 21, 2013
Me, Date Registered:    July 19, 2011
¿who is True Legendary?  LOL. Jajajajaja
HeftyMagi

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:13:48 AM

Yes. I really believe too that very soon I will see this Bytecoin in the TOP 10!
Moreover, I FIRMLY KNOW that this year Bytecoin  will cost $ 6!
Remember this figure. And do not be surprised when you see. I warned you.
Bytecoin will be a global currency with a real price. And it will be accessible for all. And the ecology of the earth will not suffer as much as it suffers now from the extraction of Bitcoin. I am sure that soon everyone will understand this and the financial flows will be redirected to the Bytecoin.

You only said without reasonable points to support your extremely optimistic predictions on Bytecoin price.
$6 for such high total supply coin, I don't think so.
Furthermore, to hit such high price and jump into the top 10 of coinmarketcap, Bytecoin team should show up very detailed, promising, realistic plans for the project, which might catch attention of huge potential investors.
If they can't do this, Bytecoin will never hit $6.

What type of drugs are you on ? 6$ lmao  Cheesy
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:54:47 AM

Yes. I really believe too that very soon I will see this Bytecoin in the TOP 10!
Bytecoin will be a global currency with a real price. And it will be accessible for all. And the ecology of the earth will not suffer as much as it suffers now from the extraction of Bitcoin. I am sure that soon everyone will understand this and the financial flows will be redirected to the Bytecoin.

You only said without reasonable points to support your extremely optimistic predictions on Bytecoin price.
Furthermore, to hit such high price and jump into the top 10 of coinmarketcap, Bytecoin team should show up very detailed, promising, realistic plans for the project, which might catch attention of huge potential investors.

Agreed with you this perfect example of out of mind of person dreaming about $6 for this crap. I was lucky to make profit during this pump so that I will buy back at low price after few weeks because I am not hurry to get rich overnight like that drunk guy.
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:33:13 AM

Bytecoin Hardfork Rescheduling: Reasons and Explanation

The Bytecoin Development Team has decided to make one more important announcement, which is actually a direct consequence of the events/actions that took place last week. We’ve tried to adopt this text for easy reading, however we’ll be able to give more technical details today, May 16th, at our AMA.

At the very end of the previous year we released the 2018 roadmap for the 1st and 2nd quarters of the year. Though as we see it now, to make it happen we need more time to investigate some additional technical aspects and change the order of the actions which need to be taken in the nearest time.

To begin with, we’ve reviewed our plans and have decided to switch from a “cautiously optimistic” strategy to a “very accurate” one. This is a necessary measure to avoid any kind of drawbacks after the hardfork is released. The main idea of this is to prevent the network lags which took place May 8th - 10th. And there’s an ideal tool to avoid such problems - public testnet. The entire community will be able to check how the updated system will operate and there will be no need to make additional updates after the hardfork in the P2P protocol.

The other reason for the delay is to change the logic on how the P2P protocol works. The P2P protocol is effectively a part of the consensus: it’s the language in which decentralized clients communicate with each other. Bytecoin software uses P2P to broadcast the data over the network. The current protocol contains some things that could be improved, while the new one will be simplified to provide the network with better performance.

One more essential thing that has to be mentioned is the amount of clients which are still staying on the old (2.x.x) versions. Despite the fact that these versions were released more than a year ago, quite a large amount of users and merchants (about 19% according to our estimates) are still using these versions. We can’t conduct a hardfork in a month because it may cause a network blackout again. In that case we have to choose between the responsibility for the system health and up-to-date checkpoint passing. Obviously, we won’t let another blackout happen and we will take care of the network’s credibility.

Soon the new ETAs will be announced. For now we’re welcoming you to take a part in our AMA which will be live today, May 16th, on our subreddit to ask the questions regarding the Binance listing and network situation.

The bottom line is that we want to make our software more secure and more stable. Not just for us, but for our users and our community as a whole. We want to make Bytecoin the best it can possible be.

https://bytecoin.org/blog/bytecoin-hardfork-rescheduling-reasons-and-explanation
Tigermike

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:54:20 AM

Bytecoin Hardfork Rescheduling: Reasons and Explanation

https://bytecoin.org/storage/hard-fork-cafe-small.png

The Bytecoin Development Team has decided to make one more important announcement, which is actually a direct consequence of the events/actions that took place last week. We’ve tried to adopt this text for easy reading, however we’ll be able to give more technical details today, May 16th, at our AMA.

At the very end of the previous year we released the 2018 roadmap for the 1st and 2nd quarters of the year. Though as we see it now, to make it happen we need more time to investigate some additional technical aspects and change the order of the actions which need to be taken in the nearest time.

To begin with, we’ve reviewed our plans and have decided to switch from a “cautiously optimistic” strategy to a “very accurate” one. This is a necessary measure to avoid any kind of drawbacks after the hardfork is released. The main idea of this is to prevent the network lags which took place May 8th - 10th. And there’s an ideal tool to avoid such problems - public testnet. The entire community will be able to check how the updated system will operate and there will be no need to make additional updates after the hardfork in the P2P protocol.

The other reason for the delay is to change the logic on how the P2P protocol works. The P2P protocol is effectively a part of the consensus: it’s the language in which decentralized clients communicate with each other. Bytecoin software uses P2P to broadcast the data over the network. The current protocol contains some things that could be improved, while the new one will be simplified to provide the network with better performance.

One more essential thing that has to be mentioned is the amount of clients which are still staying on the old (2.x.x) versions. Despite the fact that these versions were released more than a year ago, quite a large amount of users and merchants (about 19% according to our estimates) are still using these versions. We can’t conduct a hardfork in a month because it may cause a network blackout again. In that case we have to choose between the responsibility for the system health and up-to-date checkpoint passing. Obviously, we won’t let another blackout happen and we will take care of the network’s credibility.

Soon the new ETAs will be announced. For now we’re welcoming you to take a part in our AMA which will be live today, May 16th, on our subreddit to ask the questions regarding the Binance listing and network situation.

The bottom line is that we want to make our software more secure and more stable. Not just for us, but for our users and our community as a whole. We want to make Bytecoin the best it can possible be.

https://bytecoin.org/blog/bytecoin-hardfork-rescheduling-reasons-and-explanation

Im assuming this means the hard fork is being delayed?  Huh
readyUP

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:48:46 PM

the bytecoin IT community of telegram banned me only because I have expressed my opinion on this coin ... I wrote that I think it will not come to $ 1 by 2019 and I think binance has played a bad joke to the investors, creating a bubble speculative up to 0.20 cent (almost a real scam) .. I think it's really a childish action of the admin of the telegram channel.
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:00:56 PM

Do you plan to release a team page where you present all team members?

I am sure that would create a lot of trust for interested investors and all BCN holders.
versprichnix

Activity: 876
Merit: 291

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:01:03 PM

the bytecoin IT community of telegram banned me only because I have expressed my opinion on this coin ... I wrote that I think it will not come to $ 1 by 2019 and I think binance has played a bad joke to the investors, creating a bubble speculative up to 0.20 cent (almost a real scam) .. I think it's really a childish action of the admin of the telegram channel.

It's not childish, it's a war with soldiers/terminators as your counterpart. If you are a soldier/greedy yourself, you will loose this game. If you become a human, you will win for sure.
visax

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:05:21 AM

Hello dev, can you add file bootstrap
for make fast sync when somebody have wallet out of to date

and i also needed it, so can help me?

hello, why nobody care about my question
need help, for download blockchain.
vaniril

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:16:12 AM

The price has already grown quite strongly, and the market is still weak due to unstable bitcoin. By the way, pay attention to the RSI
Tigermike

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:02:52 PM

Agreed with you this perfect example of out of mind of person dreaming about $6 for this crap. I was lucky to make profit during this pump so that I will buy back at low price after few weeks because I am not hurry to get rich overnight like that drunk guy.

OK.
I know that this year you will see Bytecoin = $5 - $6.
It will be very unexpected for everyone. And this price will last for several hours or several days.
Where after the price will go, I do not know yet.

I write "this year". But this is a very general wording for everyone.
But I know the exact date.
I can provide this date for you. If you want, I'll send you a file with a date when it happens.

Only one condition.

This file will have a password for access. And then when this event happens, I'll send you a password for this file. And you can check my forecast about $5 - $6.
Only one thing I can say is that all this will happen faster than you think.

Please, please, please Shut up and do one. You are taking up value time with the big boys who actually come on here to have a sensible conversation with you know... Adults!! If you have nothing constructive to add, dont TYPE ANYTHING.

*So as previously asked - By BCNs Official statement (and this question is directed at Jenny) Does this mean that the hard fork is being delayed?

I would appreciate an answer to this question please Jenny  *as i believe so would alot of other peolpe in here*

Thanks in advance

Mike
versprichnix

Activity: 876
Merit: 291

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:50:25 PM

Big boys also came when Noah was making his ark.

Trash is increasing in the forums. Make your ark, and good luck with your followers. Wish you a lot of them.
c0mrade4chan

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:59:34 PM

OK.
I know that this year you will see Bytecoin = $5 - $6.
It will be very unexpected for everyone. And this price will last for several hours or several days.
Where after the price will go, I do not know yet.

I write "this year". But this is a very general wording for everyone.
But I know the exact date.
I can provide this date for you. If you want, I'll send you a file with a date when it happens.

Only one condition.

This file will have a password for access. And then when this event happens, I'll send you a password for this file. And you can check my forecast about $5 - $6.
Only one thing I can say is that all this will happen faster than you think.

Bytecoin = $5 - $6 Not a bad forecast however ..
It probably will be as soon as bitcoin grows 10 times?
Where do you get these thoughts from ? Tell us please.
Cen7

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:11:57 PM

guys he think that the price will hit 5-6 and he wants 5-6 Smiley)) lol Smiley)))) wtf is a scammer
readyUP

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:51:29 PM

to me it seems very childish that an administrator of an official channel bytecoin banned me only because I had conflicting thoughts with others .. we see that this project with few foundations.
pace
christophecaran

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:04:36 PM

to me it seems very childish that an administrator of an official channel bytecoin banned me only because I had conflicting thoughts with others .. we see that this project with few foundations.
pace

Return mine Monero and leave us alone
Petersha

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:41:01 AM

The Bytecoin Party pool is back! 🚀 Now is the perfect time to join the mining train!

bytecoin.party/
readyUP

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:35:24 PM

Return mine Monero and leave us alone

as I thought!! even here when a thought goes against the community of bytecoin there are frivolous people and children who respond in a bad way. as for the Italian community bytecoin .. this coin will make a bad end, as soon as everyone will realize by whom it is composed.
ngotruong2003

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

I think dev team is doing a good job, other than the regular issue with the wallet in wrong time Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 417 »
  Print  

Jump to: