Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:31:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012  (Read 1070028 times)
neoscorpius

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:07:18 AM

I think soon we can see some rebound for the price. This always happens with a certain cyclicity. Now the time has come when the cycle changes, I hope.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonotefund

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:16:07 AM

Bytecoin (BCN) will be part of our CryptoNote.fund (fund with cryptonote coins with index that show average CryptoNote market situation)
cryptzilla

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:18:31 AM

Why price very low
Because hardfork is  going on so dev team and people having old wallet working on that  area once its get over price will be up.

we hope...
longestday3030

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:22:28 AM

BCN 28 sat , Somewhere I am getting confused.. Wink

Guess it's still suffering from previous dump and we still miss the necessary news and cash flow to pump up the price. If it wasn't for those damned days, BCN was performing well.

Every coin is suffering from selling, so no surprise there for BCN. There is still opportunity to profit in trading so that will keep the trading volume up. I would rather hold at this time and wait for better market conditions.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
neoscorpius

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:06:15 AM

I heard that HitBtc has some difficulties. HitBtc has platform error and they lose all payment ids. Perhaps this is due to hardrork and soon everything will work out. Is anyone more detailed information?
RedAnt

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:19:52 AM

Today, Bytecoin has stay nearly 30 satoshi.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bytecoin-bcn/
Can you all give me recommendation, please.
Should I buy Bytecoin now or wait for next days to buy it at cheaper price?

Buy now. BTC/USD pair can rally to $6,900 and $7,400. BCN will follow this. If you wait, you can go wrong.

HAKHALI

Activity: 182
Merit: 25

Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:48:34 PM

is there any new news about this coin? any development? Huh
neoscorpius

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:45:40 AM

Buy now. BTC/USD pair can rally to $6,900 and $7,400. BCN will follow this. If you wait, you can go wrong.

I believe that the level of 30 satoshi is very good for investing. The project after hardfork should go into growth. BCN has a good development plan and a serious team. Then you just can not have time to buy.
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:01:25 AM

You think right this is perfect buying range because markets are bouncing back so BCN also can make come back anytime. Even if its takes a while before start rising again buying now can not put you in any thing worse. This is bottom as huge correction for last few months has been completed.
Slimdev

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:14:31 PM

Transparent Bytecoin pool with 24/7 support

Features:
- Mining to exchange
- Workers
- Adjustable instant payout levels
- Email and telegram notifications
- SSL

Contacts:
telegram EN : https://t.me/joinchat/B-GpfU1DYnzi5mhQ45I3rQ
telegram RU : https://t.me/joinchat/B-GpfUYWGEzx89L1N10Vzg
discord : https://discord.gg/VQYuE8t
HAKHALI

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:26:43 PM

I believe that the level of 30 satoshi is very good for investing. The project after hardfork should go into growth. BCN has a good development plan and a serious team. Then you just can not have time to buy.
i have bought since it was more than 100 satoshi !! no strong news or announcements about hardfork and what the benefits of this process on bcn price ..
RedAnt

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:21:00 PM

1 BCN /$1 > We knew it would have to have huge marketcap but price doesn't work that way.

It only needs demands in the market and if in a very short time people are going to be willing to buy BCN for a dollar each, then the price of it will be a dollar each. If later people are willing to buy BCN for $5, it will be its price.

Basic economics. Its not just about marketcap. At the moment, you need to start buying BCN.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:51:06 AM

1 BCN /$1 > We knew it would have to have huge marketcap but price doesn't work that way.

It only needs demands in the market and if in a very short time people are going to be willing to buy BCN for a dollar each, then the price of it will be a dollar each. If later people are willing to buy BCN for $5, it will be its price.

Basic economics. Its not just about marketcap. At the moment, you need to start buying BCN.

BCN to go like 100+ satoshi pump group aktivation!! :-D weeeeeee

===>

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_bcn

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:37:56 AM

If main focus of many people is on price right now then you are expecting too early any change. I might be wrong but in my opinion hard fork will be next element of market mover and then you can expect good rise in value of BCN by then I don't see anything changing. Look at the market to understand what's happening I won't say anything as advice.
RedAnt

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:41:56 AM

If main focus of many people is on price right now then you are expecting too early any change. I might be wrong but in my opinion hard fork will be next element of market mover and then you can expect good rise in value of BCN by then I don't see anything changing. Look at the market to understand what's happening I won't say anything as advice.

Hard fork mean nothing more than stability. Bytecoin has a future and usable value. But the value will not grow if it is not used. The value is now maintained at the level of trade and speculation. The real jump will follow after everyday and practical use.
neoscorpius

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:46:05 AM

===>

100 Satoshi is a great level for the project. The upward movement may be related to good news. Be that as it may, the coin regularly makes the rise and fall.
HAKHALI

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

Why Bytecoin (BCN) is a great investment

- Coin Announcements Bytecoin is a cryptocurrency initiated in 2012, which is a replica of Bitcoin but with improvised features. Bytecoin is a great investment .
Understanding various reasons that prove that Bytecoin is a great investment

Introduction
Bitcoin experienced an exponential rise in December 2017, where the world became absolutely confident that cryptocurrencies have the potential to transform the financial economy of the world. When Bitcoin was initiated in the year 2009 its value was not even 0.01 dollars but it would be highly unbelievable if one says that the value had reached almost $20,000 in December 2017. This is the peculiarity of the cryptocurrency domain as it is so unpredictably volatile in nature. Regardless of its popularity Bitcoin, after its widespread adoption, all over the world, unfortunately, experienced some issues with it scalability where the experts witnessed that security was being compromised. Therefore many other cryptocurrency coins were developed in order to lead the cryptocurrency bandwagon towards a tangible and bright future.

Bytecoin: What makes it so special?
Bytecoin is one such cryptocurrency coin initiated in the year 2012, which can be considered as a replica of Bitcoin but with improvised features. Unlike Bitcoin, Bytecoin is a great investment since it absolutely eliminates the usage of Proof of Work consensus mechanism in order to maintain the decorum of the Cryptocurrency the Bytecoin protocol is comprised of interestingly, the Cryptonote algorithm. There is absolutely no need to exclusively buy equipment in order to mine Bytecoin.

Bytecoin’s Cryptonote algorithm
The Bytecoin cryptocurrency algorithm enables its users to undertake transactions with respect to cryptocurrencies privately. Although, Bitcoin is considered to be highly private with cryptographic principles encrypting the whole information, as the distributed ledger is open source in nature the transactions can be traced by the online media experts. The users prefer to go with the Bytecoin cryptocurrency as they form some of the most anonymous Chains of the transaction. With the incorporation of the Cryptonote algorithm within its working paradigm, Bytecoin has become one of the major privacy-focused coins. Bytecoin is setting records in the cryptocurrency industry that its counterpart can never imagine of.

Previous surges in the value of Bytecoin
Even the price of Bytecoin experienced a surge during December 2017, along with Bitcoin but later the cryptocurrency coin reached back to its traditional value. The cryptocurrency token had increased in its by almost 375%. Privacy is incorporated within the Blockchain system with the usage of the ring system. Many other cryptocurrency tokens like Monero were forked from Bytecoin itself, but currently, it is witnessed that Monero has more amount of acceptance when compared to Bytecoin. This discrepancy can be related to the FUD in the market about the pre-mining scam within the Bytecoin community as a result of which many investors had withdrawn from Bytecoin.

Bytecoin can be mined through Application Specific Integrated Circuits
One of the precise reasons for the development of the Bitcoin community is its unmined amount of coins which accounts for almost 1 billion out of 185 billion. The adoption of the cryptocurrency token by various exchanges like Binance as well as many other Crypto exchanges would skyrocket its value to the skies. It is estimated that many of the cryptocurrencies in a market do not support mining activity through the Application Specific Integrated Circuits, but the community members at Bytecoin have taken a unique stance of making Bytecoin mining possible through the ASICs. This is precisely being done in order to assist the development of the cryptocurrency Blockchain platform.

Is Bytecoin a good investment?
The Bytecoin community even offers various kinds of incentives to the people and its community members in the form of rewards for utilizing or undertaking specific (especially huge) amount of trades by using Bytecoin. This incentivization of the whole process attracts a number of users throughout the world to come forward and accept the offers. Bytecoin seems to be a great investment on a long-term basis as the team members are highly dedicated towards the development of the Blockchain platform.

Conclusion
However, investments in the cryptocurrency market are highly subjected to market risks and unpredictability. Therefore, one must be very speculative and sure about their investments as no one could directly or indirectly be pointed at in case of any inadvertent circumstances. The value of the cryptocurrency coin is gradually increasing day by day which might be insignificant but the cumulative results have much greater potential. The article is only the writer’s point of view, and all readers are requested to do their prior research and analysis before investing in any cryptocurrency including bytecoin.

https://coinnounce.com/bytecoin-bcn-great-investment/
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:56:12 PM

Good evening. Yes 100 satoshi is an excellent price for a coin, but this price will not be soon. While the coin stands in one place. I hope the coin in 2019, she will show herself better. I wish everyone success.

===>

100 Satoshi is a great level for the project. The upward movement may be related to good news. Be that as it may, the coin regularly makes the rise and fall.
HAKHALI

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:24:54 PM

15 most relevant insights on Bytecoin.

-  Bytecoin was developed in 2012, with some of the most advanced as well as new features making it one of the best cryptocurrencies of today's time.
Gaining further particulars on Bytecoin.
Opening remarks
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency among thousands of other cryptocurrency coins, but the fact is much lesser known among the people that Bitcoin is not the best cryptocurrency in terms of efficiency as well as worldwide acceptance, as demons of scalability as well as security haunt it. Nevertheless, when Bitcoin was initiated in the year 2009, it was highly reliable, as no other cryptocurrencies were able to replicate the working mechanism or the robustness provided by it. But as times have passed by, significant advancements have been made within the cryptocurrency domain also, which has, in turn, lead to the inception and development of better cryptocurrencies than Bitcoin too. Let us read about one such cryptocurrency: Bytecoin.

Bytecoin: The untraceable one
In a nutshell, the Blockchain technology which is the actual working model behind all the cryptocurrencies must be adopted in each and every domain possible, in order to enhance their productivity. Bytecoin was one such cryptocurrency coin developed in 2012, with some of the most advanced as well as new features making it one of the best cryptocurrencies of today’s time. In this article, we’ll list some of the key attributes which make Bytecoin the way it is.

1. Bytecoin is one among the many other cryptocurrency coins which are endorsed as the most reliable, secure, as well as robust cryptocurrency coin.

2. The community and also released a beta version of its high load resistance to which the users can be a part of. This particular update will precisely assist the community members to improve the future scalability or any other issues that can occur within the Bytecoin network.

3. The Bytecoin is also available on one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges OKEx from July 2018 itself. This is one of the major Milestone on the roadmap of the cryptocurrency field. According to the experts within the Bytecoin community, this adoption will open up opportunities for a widespread acceptance of Bytecoin as the Crypto exchanges are one of the highly reliable ones.

4. Its acceptance and popularity can be put forth by incorporating statistics into the picture, within a span of 24 hours, the cryptocurrency coin who’s daily trading volume was around 8 million dollars spiked to 600 million dollars writing.

5. Another hard fork from the cryptocurrency coin is expected to undertook on 31st August 2018. All the Bitcoin users, miners, as well as the community members, are highly advised to update the cryptocurrency coin through this hard work with a version number 3.3.

6. This particular update of Bytecoin has removed the lower margin of minimum fees that were required for each and every transaction. The Transaction fees earlier were proportional to the transaction amount and the trend would continue in this update also.

7. Keeping the decentralization of mining process in mind, the team members at Bytecoin have adopted the compatibility of Bytecoin mining through the ASIC miners also, that can also support CPUs as well as GPUs in order to mine Bytecoin.

8. Despite various scandals and cryptocurrency regulations within the Asian market, the Bytecoin community has certainly been able to enter into the market along with keeping its previous connections with various countries intact.

9. Countries like China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, etc have been only some of the many countries which have openly adopted the Bytecoin within its cryptocurrency domain.

10. Much other privacy-focused cryptocurrency coins like Monero were kind of extracted from Bytecoin itself.

11. At some point in time, the Bytecoin network experienced huge amounts of network influx due to the features of the private and untraceable Bytecoin. The congestion was so intense that the community tweeted to its users to avoid any kind of Bytecoin Transactions until they have completely resolved the issue.

12. Also regarded as “ father of Monero”, the cryptocurrency coin holders have an amazing future ahead as the adoption of Bytecoin is consistently being observed to be increasing.

13. Recently, in August 2018, the Bytecoin community also released their official cryptocurrency Android wallet which forms one of the most secure forms of cryptocurrency wallet until now.

14, Also, in the same month, its Public testnet release was initiated which marks one of the most important events in the history of Bytecoin.

15. In order to provide an engaging and attractive user experience, the community members have even decided to upgrade their Web-based Bytecoin wallet, keeping the requirements of its community members in mind.

https://coinnounce.com/15-relevant-insights-on-bytecoin/
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:45:15 PM

Bytecoin Hardfork: Switch Height Announcement

https://bytecoin.org/blog/bytecoin-hardfork-switch-height-announcement
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 »
  Print  

Jump to: