Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:52:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reuben Godfrey  (Read 1207 times)
shitcoinoffering (OP)

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 09:08:02 AM
Merited by nutildah (1)

Reuben Godfrey was earlier exposed as a scammer by being involved in exit scam projects. When we mentioned him the first time, he connected us in Telegram and asked to delete an article because he as he said, he tried to do good things for crypto and we had been damaging his reputation. After near a half of the year he was involved in one more scam project - Keplertek.

The bearish market was blamed for the dismal performance and the rookie mistakes made by CEO and his advisor Reuben Godfrey.

Reuben Godfrey moved to Georgia, and started to  become active on the telegram groups and responding to the community personally. This is rather strange behavior for an advisor.

He also told me in Telegram he would sue to shitcoin offering.

https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:30:18 PM

Maybe mention this is about Kepler in the title. It's been clear to me they project is somewhat fishy...

You could post evidence here regarding it tho. Simply providing a link to your article to generate views is, IMHO not gonna fly.
shitcoinoffering (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 10:42:24 AM

Maybe mention this is about Kepler in the title. It's been clear to me they project is somewhat fishy...

You could post evidence here regarding it tho. Simply providing a link to your article to generate views is, IMHO not gonna fly.

I've created topic with evidence in Scam Accusation

joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 05:23:09 AM

Kepler is one of the shadiest projects born in the middle of 2017 bull run. What have they done to this date? I regret showing interest in their product. Hopefully, the next bull run won't invite people like this to make the same scam successful again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1771

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:38:50 PM

Kepler is one of the shadiest projects born in the middle of 2017 bull run. What have they done to this date? I regret showing interest in their product. Hopefully, the next bull run won't invite people like this to make the same scam successful again.
I dunno how but i survived this particular project. i would have wasted my time and money on it.
As for the scammers, they will always come... Where there is easy money to grab, they can't miss out.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ratbastard

Activity: 140
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:45:17 AM

Here are the articles related to Reuben Godfrey’s other scams:

https://shitcoinoffering.com/stopthefakes-ico-pinkertons-from-russia/

https://shitcoinoffering.com/no-country-for-shit-advisers-part-2/

https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

Please Share 🙏 And help us stop these scammers before they do it to other people again. Giorgi has already moved onto SBSCapitals Tblisi. Dont forget to “recommend”, “comment” and share share these other scams where Reuben Godfrey is involved too

For the past year Keplertek has not produced anything, no target on the timeline were achieved! We have been fed lies and fairytales. All staff members on the white-paper  has been fired or forced to leave. The syndicate wezglobal has been told to sell their tokens at a discount to the community, and then they Eric,Zomo and Wired Ideas were kicked out too. Everyone who questioned Keplertek was banned and all post in the official Telegram were deleted and the group locked. Now all that is left to do is for Giorgi is to dump his tokens while the community waits and then declare the project is dead. Giorgi has already start as partner and manager of SBScapitals Tbilisi.
bitcointlkacc

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:50:14 PM

Due to the fact that Reuben Godfrey is an advisor of Kepler project, and Kepler team blocked the possibility of writing on official groups we create "unofficial Kepler chat". You can join via this link:

https://t.me/joinchat/LfNw-xNbPE1NKAwZLwsDjQ

Keep in mind that if you join this channel you can be blocked by Kepler admins on official groups, so it is better to use alt accounts.
Ratbastard

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:12:18 PM

⚠️ No need to vent on public forums ⚠️

Whether you are an investor who lost your investment? Or you have been a bounty participant who lost your hard earned rewards, or you are just a concerned crypto aficionado who has tracked the Advisor Reuben Godfrey and the entrepreneur Giorgi Topuria and their exploits with Keplertek and other projects.

Take a stand against these white collared gangsters who steal your livelihood and gives all of crypto a bad name!

Do the right thing, instead of whining on social media. File a report with the U.S SEC, with as little or as much information you have!  (Yes we know its’s a long form to fill in), but in the end you are helping all in the crypto space, clean up this mess, and bring justice for the small guys getting ripped off✅

There are several ways to reach us, and you can choose to remain anonymous, or have your lawyer submit on behalf of you.

The fastest way to reach us is through our secure online portal :
https://www.sec.gov/whistleblower/submit-a-tip
Full instructions are provided.

You can also download the form TCR :
https://www.sec.gov/about/forms/formtcr.pdf
And fax it through to us, or mail it to us.
SEC Office of the Whistleblower
100 F Street NE
Mail Stop 5631
Washington, DC 20549
Fax: (703) 813-9322

Please reference the TCR number: 15536-545-932 in your report if you are submitting w.r.t Reuben Godfrey, Giorgi and Keplertek.io

⚠️ Warning: Do not accept any bribes from the involved parties, or participate in any form of insider trading or illegal financial activities and do not partake in any form of retaliation against others, as you will be implicated as an accomplice⚠️

If you are involved or fear that you may have participated in any form of illicit activities, or you if you are unsure if your conduct and activities can be seen as contravening fair practice; please come clean and receive indemnity, rather than being investigated or blacklisted as an accomplice✅
shitcoinoffering (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 11:18:06 AM

By the way, I haven't received anything from him. When I'll get into the prison? Or it is better to ask another question: When he will get into the prison?

ScamKillaz6love

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:16:20 PM

The who’s who in the zoo? 😇

So now that the cat is out of the bag on these unscrupulous lowlife white collar thieves! It’s time to expose, name and shame the perpetrators, so that everyone can know who to watch out for and lay down some hate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the latest articles if you still haven’t caught onto the latest crypto fuckover:

Reuben Godfrey is the only constant in all these:

https://shitcoinoffering.com/stopthefakes-ico-pinkertons-from-russia/

https://shitcoinoffering.com/ieo-mortons-fork-salvation/

As you have noticed in articles above, the head who has a finger in many pies, and the adviser to numerous scams globally, the Irish leprechaun Reuben Godfrey(@Automanon), who always finds a pot of gold at the end of many scam ICO’s .If only the Provies will send for some kneecappers, Crypto will be a better space!
(https://www.linkedin.com/in/reuben-godfrey-1a18055/)

Following in his footsteps is the CEO of The scam project Keplertek, the Georgian known as Giorgi Topuria from Tbilisi, also involved in the following projects :
t.me/xDECOIN
t.me/CherrioPlatform
t.me/TheLigerCoin
And latest partner in https://sbscapitals.com/ and manager of the Tbilisi branch.
(https://www.linkedin.com/in/giorgi-topuria-1982b6a4)

And of course his wife Mariam and the nephew Jaba Komakhidze(@JBkepler)

The enforcers doing the dirty work are these tools: who are the only admin left defending the indefensible. The ones intimidating investors and appearing as fake profiles all over, targeting the innocent investors, the people who desperately reaches out for answers amidst the chaos that is left of this project. These fuckers are nasty as shieet!

Angel Cordera(AFCC - Rig4hodlers) and Alexito(@palexito15) and Arri(@Arriwyks)

And last but not least, we have the bottom feeders, the shills who sold you this shit and made it stick. Our friends from the Philippines, Wezglobal(https://wezglobal.com/) consisting of John Eric Hallig (@Erchh), Allan Dacunos (@wiredideas) and Jeffrey Pascua(@Zomorylshe), who will sell their own mothers for a $.

Lets bring these motherfuckers to account and make them pay! Now and in future if they scam again, like these fucknuts tend to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have Fun ya’ll !

There you have it folks, another revelation brought to you by the ethical hackers also known as the saints 😇 ScamKillaz 🖕
ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:51:35 PM

By the way, I haven't received anything from him. When I'll get into the prison? Or it is better to ask another question: When he will get into the prison?

You won’t get anything from him besides empty threats. That leprechaun fuck is so full of shit, what is he going to do? Sue you for reporting the facs? He has been scamming for a long time now from his early days in Ireland. And he can’t stop it seems. One day he will get his ass handed to him when he steals from wrong the people.
Ratbastard

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:56:44 PM

Help Us Stop these Crooks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recommend, Comment, and Share this article! Make it go Viral A

ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:54:22 PM

Greetings all 👋 we’ve survived the week and it’s Friday!!

Lets recap on the latest updates provided by our favourite scam project Keplertek.

Keep in mind that these are just the latest updates and commitments in the Telgram groups.
And that it constitutes only a tiny fraction of all the updates and promises provided by Keplertek throughout the past year.

To our knowledge, Georgia uses the same calendar in business as the rest of us do. And since experience has shown us that nothing really happens in Keplertek from Friday through Tuesday, I think it’s safe to assume that: a time line given as “this week” , means any time between a Monday and Friday.😂

And as you can see from these latest updates, true to form, Keplertek did not disappoint.  After a whole year of empty promises, contradictions, fairytales, and outright lies, the Thief Executive Officer is proudly upholding this negative trend.
Again this is just another week passing us by, where nothing that was promised and communicated came to pass, nor was an additional update or an apology for a failure or reason for delays provided. 💩💩💩

04/04/2019 Kepler Technologies Official
t.me/KeplerTechnologies

Giorgi posted....

“Exciting news, Cnick crypto payment rings already here and will soon be live very soon 😎✌️”

12/04/19.... how soon is very soon? How live are these private info stealing rings?

10/04/19 Kepler Technologies Official
t.me/KeplerTechnologies

Giorgi posted..........

“Hi everyone!
Hope you are doing well!
As long as we are preparing to get listed on the exchanges we are starting the distribution of the bounty tokens this week which means that tokens will be unlocked for everyone.”
“The name of the exchange/s will be published next week!”

“Dashboard will also be accessible this week where you have to claim KEP tokens.”

12/04/29.... what happened to the token distribution? Why is the dashboard still inaccessible? Tokens are still locked? Did I misunderstood your statements? 💩

08/04/19 Keplertek Bounty & Airdrop

Giorgi posted.............

“Hi everyone
We will make another Video this week
Regarding Updates
Regarding Listing we are on the final stage”

12/04/19...No new update video anywhere, I take it “this week” means fuckoff just keep quite, don’t question our lies 💩

Anyone who still believes a single word these Georgian scammers utters, must be suffering from Stockholm  Syndrome 😂

There you have it folks, another revelation brought to you by the ethical hackers also known as the saints 😇 ScamKillaz 🖕
Ratbastard

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:10:51 PM

Just when we thought we saw it all w.r.t keplertek, the CEO comes along and shocks all with more sinister behaviour 😱

A little while ago it was announced that the platform was ready and the community should sign up. Everyone was awaiting this, and he did state earlier that he will shut down the Official Telegram group and move the loyal supporters on to the platform to chat there. Everyone else who has expressed concern before is not welcome.

Here’s the link: http://platform.keplertek.io
After a year in development, it’s a joke of an unfinished webpage. None of the links work, the settings option and just about everything on the platform does not work, even setting up a profile is not functioning correctly, but we did kind of expect it.

And one thing that is very unsettling is that the platform is that it is on an un secure connection, meaning that it’s a free for all who want to hack and do sinister stuff.

But this was not a surprise and was expected. But what really shocked us was the things the CEO said in the unofficial Kepler group.

The unofficial kepler group was created by concerned investors, after the official group was shut down, with the aim of getting answers from the CEO.

A little while ago the CEO entered the group to rant. He did not answer any of the questions, instead but instead went on a rant: Stating that all investors from the USA are banned from the project and will not receive a refund because it’s their own negligence that they invested more than a year ago.

What’s even more sinister is that he continued to state that they are all of a sudden based in Singapore and out of reach of the SEC.  This is disturbing, and probably an indication of where they will run off to with investor’s money.

He then proceeded to give yet another version of the total amount raised with this project as : public sales $1.5 million and private sale as: $12.2 million.
He has given so many different amounts since the end of the sale, that nobody takes it seriously and the true figures remains a mystery, but was confirmed to be way less by one of previous employees who provided an affidavit detailing all the irregularities in their small crummy office.

You cannot make this shit up and I would not have believed it, if the investors didn’t send me the screen shots of all of this.
It will be added as supplementary evidence to our docket of our current investigation into Keplertek, and it does seem like they are preparing for an exit soon by dumping their tokens and telling the community the project has failed. 
Or something in the line of that making it look like a semi legit exit.
shitcoinoffering (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 12:53:56 PM

You guys are doing great things! Shitcoin Offering team appreciates it!

ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:59:44 AM

You guys are doing great things! Shitcoin Offering team appreciates it!

Hey Shitcoins CONGRATULATIONS 🏆 on 20k 🥳 views on your article : https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

This will really help people to be careful of these scammers in the future!
Please keep on sharing community! Lets go for 100k and stop these thieves dead in their tracks ⛔️
Ratbastard

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:16:48 PM

Angry  The dreaded time for exit have finally arrived folks.
The huge anticipated dump of Keplertek on a shady exchange has been announced with a date and time. (Of course we know Giorgi and cronies would have dumped their bags long before then, leaving the rest of the masses scrambling over each other to get their tokens onto that mysterious exchange and trying to get whatever they can out of this scam)

Here is the latest announcement from Keplertek( past experience has taught us this can change a hundred times in the interim, or not happen at all) so lets see if they surprise us this time and keep their word as stated below:

“Hi everyone and Happy Easter West!
Great News!
Tomorrow on Monday 4 pm (GMT +4) we will make an announcement regarding the listing and the tokens will be tradable from the same moment on the exchange!
We wanted to make the announcement on Friday, but because some people haven’t claimed their tokens and we had some technical issues with bounty token distribution, we had to postpone it on Monday (we will do our best Bounty tokens to be distributed before the listing even if we will have to do it one by one).
So we have a final listing Date!”

All this is happening on the backdrop of the majority of bounty participants not having received their tokens yet, together with the prize winners that has not been paid their winnings, and the worst, the investors who purchased in the last round of sales at fixed Eth/Btc rates, who has not received the correct amount of tokens purchased. Despicable scam artist 🖕🏽

Now here’s a challenge to our hacker friends: Let’s see who can Identify the exchange before Monday ?
ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:38:40 PM

Smiley We found one with a little KEP action : https://towerx.co/
Telegram: t.me/TowerBee
shitcoinoffering (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 10:32:57 AM

Hmmm, we'll see

ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:07:31 PM

Hmmm, we'll see

Giorgi was forced to announce the listing ahead of time, because the cat was let out of the bag, so now it’s just the whole community trying to dump with no buyers or market makers in sight as yet
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: