Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:51:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: f*ki bitcoin price is dropping day by day.. is it me only loosing serious money?  (Read 2415 times)
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:59:15 PM

f*kin bitcoin.... I'm loosing thousands of £s just bec of the floating rate.. the f*ck is happening ?
will it ever stop dropping or should i just cash out everything I have before loosing all my money?
CALM CALM CALM is the rule of success and profit in trading market man. Just hold your coin don't exchange or sell it cheap.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:22:43 PM

Dont panic man is just a nature of bitcoin that the price will rise and dump. honestly this is not the price time that the price is decreasing.. Wait again for few weeks or days to recover bitcoins into high..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:24:25 PM

f*kin bitcoin.... I'm loosing thousands of £s just bec of the floating rate.. the f*ck is happening ?
will it ever stop dropping or should i just cash out everything I have before loosing all my money?
CALM CALM CALM is the rule of success and profit in trading market man. Just hold your coin don't exchange or sell it cheap.

Yeah wtf is happening here. You bought bitcoins and now you are panicking like a madman. Just be timid and clam. Wait and hold for a few months.
If you study the charts you will see this turbulence is perfectly normal
coinzat

Activity: 434

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:30:00 PM

this OP is an example for panic sellers who are the reason for more dropping, if you lost your faith in bitcoin as an investment, you should sell as soon as possible . but if you still believe that the price will recover again as it done before many times, then hold your coins and do not give traders more cheap coins
ahpku

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:34:25 PM

this OP is an example for panic sellers ...

OP should be so lucky. If he dumped when he posted, he'd be about $10/BTC richer.
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:41:51 PM

this OP is an example for panic sellers who are the reason for more dropping, if you lost your faith in bitcoin as an investment, you should sell as soon as possible . but if you still believe that the price will recover again as it done before many times, then hold your coins and do not give traders more cheap coins

This is reason why you should not trust these ops. Most of these topics are meant to cause panic.
So they can buy cheap bitcoins. It's an old method and i really doubt if it works..
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 12:59:24 PM

Situation on the field:

Bitcoin - baaad baaad fundamentals, Blockstream / Core / Chinese miners doesn't care about Bitcoin, they just care about their profits.
Ethereum - enormously good fundamentals, everything is going just right and it doesn't even started how it should.

Draw your own conclusions. My opinion is that if we don't see Classic forking very soon, Bitcoin is done, will be replaced by Ethereum and possibly Monero, both are superior in every sense. I already converted almost all of my holdings to various alts. Diversification is the answer here to try to keep your wealth. If you want to be more conservative go buy NBT (which maintains 1:1 USD peg), and transfer it to your wallet. BTC is gonna crash so hard soon, this is nothing.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
venan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:02:16 PM

you willnot loose if you will keep you btc for several week, before halving it will drop max to 350$ nut after halving it will raise much more, so dont panic and just wait

phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:07:09 PM

you willnot loose if you will keep you btc for several week, before halving it will drop max to 350$ nut after halving it will raise much more, so dont panic and just wait

I'm thinking the same thing do not sell your bitcoins or something, just hold them for the price increase that is coming this year, if you ask me the bitcoin has a really good future.
I think the bitcoin will jump to a high amount again soon or later, just hold them.
ahpku

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:10:48 PM

Situation on the field:

Bitcoin - baaad baaad fundamentals, Blockstream / Core / Chinese miners doesn't care about Bitcoin, they just care about their profits.
Ethereum - enormously good fundamentals, everything is going just right and it doesn't even started how it should.

Draw your own conclusions. My opinion is that if we don't see Classic forking very soon, Bitcoin is done, will be replaced by Ethereum and possibly Monero, both are superior in every sense. ...

It's painful for me to accept that Reptilia's Waco Compound in-game currency is superior to Bitcoin, yet logic dictates that I do so.
Sad.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:17:01 PM

Why are you investing more than you can afford to lose?

^?
BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:47:05 PM

Yes price falls each day, but don't forget that it rises too,  you won't lose your money if you wouldn't sell your bitcoins after first small price rise, everyone else is happy with price now except you
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:51:55 PM

I found this topic completely accidentally searching for something completely different, but  I could not resist from digging  it out.
It is totally brilliant Cheesy

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:50:42 AM

I found this topic completely accidentally searching for something completely different, but  I could not resist from digging  it out.
It is totally brilliant Cheesy
This is a very old thread, that time BTC was still priced at less than $500, and if OP solve because he got frustrated, for sure he miss the ATH.
Last December 2017 was the best year to sell BTC for big profit, this thread somehow gives us a lesson to relax and just HODL.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: