Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:24:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What triggered the sudden rise in bitcoin price?  (Read 683 times)
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:40:35 AM

The 20,000 BTC  transaction tend to have a positive impact in the space, when BTC  increase in value lots of investors tend to reinvest which ultimately will push up the price, we are all hopefull that the bull run is here, which will be steady.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:16:18 AM

most likely the sudden increase in bitcoin prices is that many people are adopting bitcoin on a large scale so that it will make the impact of bitcoin experiencing rapid price increases

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:58:13 PM

Simply the development of Bitcoin decides by the demand so I think the Bull Run will also helpful for the development of any cryptocurrency very easily that's why little changes in in the current market will helpful for Youth Development.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:04:06 PM

most likely the sudden increase in bitcoin prices is that many people are adopting bitcoin on a large scale so that it will make the impact of bitcoin experiencing rapid price increases
talking about a trigger problem, I think there are so many triggers that can cause bitcoin prices to rise in a short time. well, that can be from those who adopt bitcoin, or the latest news from Bitcoin. However, the new development could have made the price of bitcoin become high again.
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:35:04 PM

Just notice my bitcoin in my wallet have increase in value but I can't find any major news after doing some research that must have triggered that price rise then remembered I have an account on BCT-talk. I have not been following up with latest news as my work is eating up most of my time but I have some decent amount of bitcoin and don't want to be left in the dark. Anyone with an idea what triggered the sudden price spike.

Bitcoin price increase was unexpected. Nobody thought that it would increase in such a manner, as there was no major news, so what triggered it. Some people have been pointing fingers on the big whales they have manipulated the price increase. Anyway, it was a positive development as far as cryptocurrency is concerned, as many people have started losing interest in it and have started looking for other viable alternatives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: