Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:50:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is www.antminers.com.au a Legit Site?  (Read 411 times)
falereosa

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:17:04 AM

service as described with outstanding experience from www.antminers9.com.au.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CitricAcid

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:39:54 AM

This site is fake / scam / far from legit

in fact I even contacted Norton assuming they are using a fake seal, and they are! See below... if you use this site you will LOSE you money, no if no ands no butts about it

Norton Shopping Guarantee Support <CustomerSupport@nortonshoppingguarantee.com>
Mon, Jan 7, 4:01 PM (9 hours ago)
to me

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. The website in question www.antminers9.com.au/ is NOT a Norton Shopping Guaranteed merchant. They have stolen our seal and is using it without our permission. We do NOT guarantee any transaction on their website. I’ve turned their website in to our trademark infringement team.

If you haven’t already, please contact your bank or credit card company to file a chargeback of your money.

Regards,

Norton Shopping Guarantee.

1621 N. Kent St. Suite 706
Arlington, VA, 22209
Phone: 855-658-2760

customersupport@nortonshoppingguarantee.com

pitpay019

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:33:01 PM

Hello, i was willing to buy from them, I have got a Bill from them ..but something was not ok for me, SOO I started some investigations, check out this https://www.australiacheck.com/business/97617669459/taw-trading-pty-ltd .. you will see the mainbusiness of them is PLUMBING  what Huh so I loggen on the chat as different User form another Computer, I was not the beginner I showed them the cool nerd, the wanted to tell me that miner makes 120 USD per ... yo folks NO WAY, after I told him the same, immediately he told sorry for the mistake he wrong typed and agreed that this miner makes max 23 Dollars a day, the I logged on as a young Lady absolute Beginner and what happens, he also claimed the machine makaes 120 USD a day... at the end I wrote to Obelisk.tech is the official AND ONLY SELLER of there Products all over the world, exeptional used machines, Obelisk in Boston MA want to take down this Site because it is ABSOLUTELY FRAUD SCAM CHEATERS ... DONT BUY THERE ... PS they try the same trick with WHATSMINER, if you have any questions dont hesitate and write me to galasam2117@gmail.com I will answer as soon as possible ... kindest to all Peter  Cool
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: