Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:12:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: never recieved my transfer from america's card room  (Read 138 times)
kornhusker (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:58:01 PM

back on January 3rd I withdrew money from my poker account on America's cardroom for the amount of 200.00$ us which valued at 0.05 of a bitcoin. I never received the transfer in my wallet and I check with Americas cardroom this morning and the transaction number I have matches theirs and they are showing that it was sent on January 3rd of 2019. im wondering where my money went and why hasn't it shown in my wallet yet. im not very good with computers so im not sure what info is needed to find out but I would like to know how to resolve this issue so I may access these fund. please help
thank you for you time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:12:31 PM

hey, can you post here your wallet address or txid so we can verify?
or you can also verify it yourself on https://live.blockcypher.com

Have you tried contacting the poker site as well? what did they say?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:09:45 PM
Merited by LeGaulois (1)

back on January 3rd I withdrew money from my poker account on America's cardroom for the amount of 200.00$ us which valued at 0.05 of a bitcoin. I never received the transfer in my wallet and I check with Americas cardroom this morning and the transaction number I have matches theirs and they are showing that it was sent on January 3rd of 2019. im wondering where my money went and why hasn't it shown in my wallet yet. im not very good with computers so im not sure what info is needed to find out but I would like to know how to resolve this issue so I may access these fund. please help
thank you for you time

check a block explorer like https://www.blockchain.com/explorer and search the transaction hash they gave you. if the transaction exists and was confirmed on the network, the next step is to confirm that coins in that transaction were sent to 1. the address you gave ACR and 2. an address you control.

without seeing a transaction hash and knowing what your receiving address is, we can't verify what happened. is it possible you provided ACR a cashout address you didn't really control? for example, if you accidentally copied/pasted from your sent addresses rather than receiving addresses, or had malware on your pc that changed your address when you pasted it. maybe you received the cashout but your wallet was later hacked and emptied since this was 3 months ago---did you check the transaction history in your wallet and not just the balance?

i remember ACR made it pretty difficult for me to withdraw coins. the first time the withdrawal just failed without explanation and the second time i had to jump through a bunch of hoops like a live phone verification. i eventually got my coins though. but if the withdrawal is already showing as completed in your cashier and they're providing a transaction ID, you're already past all that red tape.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: