Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:01:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still hodl? Then we go to you!  (Read 41676 times)
jhon15

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:57:11 AM

Yes, I am doing it now because I believe that what I am holding has great potential for the long term and not only that, I also try to trade because seeing a market situation like this only by trading we can get real benefits.

Your way is smart so you can get money.
take advantage of time to be an opportunity, because whatever we want to try we can get money.
This condition is not good because the market is not too strong to rise high, but we can take advantage of this condition by trading, even though the results are not large but this is a good thing so we still get income.

harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:55:21 AM

Do you still hold coins and wait for them to grow?
I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?

Not really at this moment because I don't trust the market so far, I like to know better if there would be a good entry point to start investing and hodling, because as I can see, bitcoin has just dropped after a 5400 dollar break out. And I am hoping actually in the beginning for it to reach 6000 but it doesn't.

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:42:01 PM

I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?
I would honestly say that I  don't trade since it is not for me. I simply hold coins since I don't have time to do trading. Trading demands effort and time which I can't fully commit my self since I'm a busy person. It's preferable for me to buy from time to time as much as I can afford and then keep it in my secure wallet called Hodler. This open source wallet allows me to hold multiple coins at the same time, it's more convenient for me and feel more assured since I have the full control over my private keys.
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:06:13 PM

Is not really bad idea to Hodl some coins for later profit as most are just starting out and maybe if you look up the project you might likely find some good reasons to Hold which are yet to be implemented so best just follow-up and keep tabs on the devs

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 11:25:52 PM

the best form of hold is to trade the coin you are holding. for any good trader, this is the only way that you can make more with your coin not minding what the price of the token is. another benefit of trading a coin you hold is that you can take profit anytime it moons as you trade your tokens.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:01:23 AM

Anyone can hold and why they sell cheap if you sell it in high price for weeks or months and earn big from your  work from in bounties which pay`s you well . I`am also a hodler and I'm proud to anyone who does this strategy , And for the newbie they must apply it too if they are looking for a good profit in crypto.
jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:19:11 AM

As you know trading is best from hodl because in trading you can easily earn good profit if you have little experience but in hodl long time to wait for price rise .
Of course HODL is the best way for investors who are afraid of speculation, very different from traders who are always involved in daily crypto exchanges where they can enjoy short-term profits but the risk is always there.
So to secure the money invested but do not dare to risk too much better HODL is long and buy some altcoins to share the risk.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:50:30 AM

Why sit and hodl coin?

You are lying. You cannot sustain 100% profit every month. You just had such profit one month or two, while I can HODL and earn that in 15 days or less. Who cares.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:05:54 AM

I still hold the coins that I have. To do daily trading, I should keep looking at the screen to analyze crypto prices in the market. But I don't have much time to keep looking at the graphics on the screen.
qmclak

Activity: 275
Merit: 2

"Trade with profit"

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 05:56:47 AM

Ofcourse still holding my alts. I still believed in cryptocurrency. I slowly accumulate everytime i have extra money for alts that has potential in future.

♦[https://www.forextrendy.com/?hop=scdigital9]♦ ► FOREX TRENDY ◄ ♦TRENDS SCANNER ,Increase your chance in winning  ♦
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:01:37 AM

I still hold the coins that I have. To do daily trading, I should keep looking at the screen to analyze crypto prices in the market. But I don't have much time to keep looking at the graphics on the screen.
Yes me too. I am focusing on day trading but I do have these long terms coins and still cheap right now but I know patience is the key here and I will keep these tokens until the right time comes and that will just happen if the market will recover. I know it will be a long time but I am willing to wait for it.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:17:23 AM

Of course, although sometimes the reason I hold it is not based on my desires, which means that sometimes I am forced to hold coins because indeed the price is still very low and almost has no price so there is nothing I can do with the coin other than hold and hope the price of the coin can grow
this only applies to cheap coins because if I have a coin that already has a high price then I will sell it immediately because it is not necessarily when such will come again

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:43:21 PM

Of course, although sometimes the reason I hold it is not based on my desires, which means that sometimes I am forced to hold coins because indeed the price is still very low and almost has no price so there is nothing I can do with the coin other than hold and hope the price of the coin can grow
this only applies to cheap coins because if I have a coin that already has a high price then I will sell it immediately because it is not necessarily when such will come again
The fact is that under the current circumstances in the cryptocurrency market, it is very difficult to assume something in the near future, but this does not mean that projects that show poor results today will not develop further.  It is possible that when restoring the cryptocurrency market, these projects will show very good results.
TKarollah

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:49:57 PM

because selling in losses is not what we want so we really have to endure by doing what we can do for example is coin trading.
and in my opinion you can divide your time into 4 times a day and in my opinion it is good enough to do in trading.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:19:22 PM

Yes trading has some advantages but that does not stop long term investment. Beside you don't expect those who bought at a rate to sell at lost. I will advance those who bought at high rate to buy more now that the market is a kind of down that will serve as cover up when the market normalized.
InGODweTrast3

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:40:44 PM

Well done, if you manage to multiply every day and make 100% profit, but not everyone is so cool!  Grin
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:07:09 PM

People are different, crypto for some people is just hobby or hedge instrument, so they dont  want to spent a lot of time on it, so your strategy is not for them for example, holding or trading is personal decision, both of them are legit.
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:17:38 PM

Trading is an notable alternative to obtain shortly within quick duration.
But, to be a successful trader, we  have ample time to do market analysis on day by day basis, maintain watch on fine or terrible news, which can drive the market up or down and most importantly sufficient money to trade(to continue even if there are any losses).
On the other side, preserving is nothing but retaining the investment for long term and don't want to keep an eye on two market continuously. Although it takes time to get desirable returns, gains are guaranteed most of the time.
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:28:36 PM

I agree, if there is an opportunity and skills, it is more profitable to trade coins daily. But what if a person does not know how to trade and he does not have time to learn to trade and there is no time for the trade itself? The answer is obvious - to become long-term investors. Smiley
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:28:53 PM

People are different, crypto for some people is just hobby or hedge instrument, so they dont  want to spent a lot of time on it, so your strategy is not for them for example, holding or trading is personal decision, both of them are legit.
However, I chose to do both because I needed quick profits and future profits.
I will wait for the coins that I have invested long-term and continue to trade quickly to meet my needs now while waiting for my investment to profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: